dazbo is offline Senior Member

making babies while ON CYCLE??

Just wondering, does being on cycle effect your sperm in anyway ??

Its just that Ive just started a cycle, and me and my wife have decided we want a baby. Now, I have said, wait until Ive finished PCT so Im clear of all the gear but what I would like to know is, would it effect the baby at all if she conceived while I was on cycle???

Have any of you conceived whilst being on cycle and if so, was everything ok ???

Some clinical proof would be great!!

thanks

Darren

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Bump for more Info

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    pretty sure it lowers your sperm count temporarily

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel of death
    pretty sure it lowers your sperm count temporarily
    I was thinking this, is this due to the reduction of Testosterone being produced by the testes? It must be linked....

sasquatch is offline Associate Member
    Maybe you'll have a very muscular baby???

4spain is offline Associate Member
    Steroid hormones come in many varieties. Progesterone, estrogen, testosterone and cortisol are all steroid hormones. The hormones associated with body building can be problematic and suppress the production of sperm. Cortisol on the other hand will not likely have an effect except if used at high doses for prolonged periods of time.

The testicles need pituitary hormones to be stimulated to make sperm. If these are absent or severely decreased the testes will not maximally produce sperm. Importantly, men who take androgens (steroids ) either by mouth or injection for body building shut down the production of hormones for sperm production.

CrossroadS is offline Associate Member
    I'm almost positive that it only reduces quantity, not quality of your sperm. They still swim straight, though the herd is quite thinned.....

They have a thread or two about this I will see if I can dig it up.

spoonta66 is offline Associate Member
    I read on here once that test. is better birth control than the pill or condoms something like 99.98%??? I just did a search but cant find it though so let me know if i've gotten it wrong.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    NO NO NO!!!! Ask around there are plenty of guys who have impregnated girls on heavy cycles. It is possible, do not consider aas as a contraceptive.

So, basically, the only reason Im worried about conceiving while on cycle, is in case it cause low quality sperm and causes birth defects of some sort. So, if what you's are saying is true - it just lowers your sperm count - then if she stops the pill now, we continue to have sex, theres less chance of her getting pregnant while on cycle (Notice I said LESS).

This I would be happy with, that means she can stop taking it now, then she is off it for a longer period (Which is better cos she'll be having a break in order to get normal again) and while she's off it (And Im on cycle) she is LESS likely to get pregnant yes ??

I would prefer if she didnt get pregnant while Im on for the reasons Ive stated, BUT if she did, then I wouldnt mind.

So were good to go ahead and shag whilst not using the pill for her ???!!???

thanks

cmillett is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dazbo
    Just wondering, does being on cycle effect your sperm in anyway ??

Its just that Ive just started a cycle, and me and my wife have decided we want a baby. Now, I have said, wait until Ive finished PCT so Im clear of all the gear but what I would like to know is, would it effect the baby at all if she conceived while I was on cycle???

Have any of you conceived whilst being on cycle and if so, was everything ok ???

Some clinical proof would be great!!

thanks

Darren
    I have a friend that got his wife preg. while he was in his 5th week of test-400,they had a perfectly healthy baby boy,maybe this helps.

Ive just found this out -

"Male Birth Control

TNAS is used for male birth control in China on a wide scale. Physiologic doses of TNAS on a regular basis cause a virtual disappearance of sperm from the male ejaculate. Given the serious problems of female birth control pills, it would be a great service to the women of our country for this use of TNAS to be made known. Of course, the drug companies are working on a "male birth control pill" which, if it is ever developed, will be some alteration of the natural TNAS molecule. It will therefore be patentable and highly profitable. It will be super-expensive, and it will not work better than TNAS. It probably will not have the health-giving properties of TNAS either."

In the same artical it also states that "Testosterone is best termed The Natural Anabolic Steroid , or TNAS."

SO the first paragraph is stating that test pretty much stops sperm production. Is that right ???

I am using Test Prop so that should be a good birth control yeah ??

thanks cmillet- it helps to put my mind at rest !! , maybe its not a perfect birth control but thats not wot im after anyway !!

thanks

cmillett is offline Member
    thanks cmillet- it helps to put my mind at rest !! , maybe its not a perfect birth control but thats not wot im after anyway !!

thanks
    Anytime ,good luck to u and your wife!

bump

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    i am a doctor, what i have learned through the years, it just makes it hard t conceive, doesn't cause birth defects or mutated test babies. you have the green light, go!

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    I don't think you have to worry about birth defects, the problem you have is that because of the sintetic test you're taking the body stops producing its own in order to reach homeostatis (a balance), so it'll just be harder to impregnate a women but not impossible, good luck bro

OK excellent guys thanks. My wife is stopping the pill tomorrow and if she does get preggers while on, great. If she dont, then even better, we can wait!

thanks

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    anybody ever looked at your own spern under a microscope?

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hellapimpin
    anybody ever looked at your own spern under a microscope?
    No but I have looked at it real close. And tasted it while running a cycle. That is how I know my gear is real... It tastes like juicy fruit gum while on.

?!??!

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    No but I have looked at it real close. And tasted it while running a cycle. That is how I know my gear is real... It tastes like juicy fruit gum while on.
    HAHA !! You're joking right ?!!!

HAHA !! You're joking right ?!!!
    How do you know if your gear is real... Without spending the money to test it? Sometimes I think I am the only one who does this.

ryan9101 is offline Associate Member
    f*ckin sick dude

Quote Originally Posted by ryan9101
    f*ckin sick dude
    I wander who will try this???

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    hey since when ur on a cycle ur sperm counts get lowered, do u think after u do PCT they will return 2 what they did b4 or be permanently lowered a bit?

I think from what Ive read that they return to normal once your own levels of hormones are back to normal. And, going by what 4spain said above, it makes sense that thats wot will happen.

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    true but then again look at ur nut size- while on some guys have their nuts shrink to raisins and while its true that most guys get their nuts back to the same size they were after PCT, some guys never return to their normal size. So if ur sperm count is seriously reduced, could it b possible that it might never return to what it was b4 ur cycle

badmoto is offline Junior Member
    My best friend knocked his girl up on juice, been on juice for a long time too. Know 2 guys who got girls prego while on gear. Fina increases my drive so much that I wouldnt dare not wrap it up.

4spain is offline Associate Member
    I have my girl do it for me. You are a bolder guy than I.

I think the conclusion then is - it wont cause birth defects but it WILL reduce your sperm count (Temporarily?!?!)

Thanks guys

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    no birth defects on juice.

birth defects = smoking pot = retarded sperm

Hans is offline Associate Member
    I've got a healthy 4 and a 1/2 yr old boy who was a planned pregnancy with my ex wife. I was on a very long 1st cycle about 16 weeks into it, was taking Test En, Deca , DBol , Omnedron. Didn't think I could get her pregnant because of the MYTH that your test is lower count, etc and when she said she wanted a baby, I said sure and we just continued f--king like rabbits as always. I thought in my mind, there's no way I could get her pregnant because of my cycle. She ran an ovulation test kit saying she was ovulating and 1 week later showed me the pregnancy test kit and 40 weeks later, healthy baby boy. He is almost 5 yrs old, never had any abnormal health problems or deformities, thank God! And no he wasn't a SuperBaby all jacked up, normal 20 inches, 7 bs, 7 ounces. Think it's if the woman is juicing there could be a problem!? Just like results on cycle, the womamn during pregnancy needs to get adequate diet, excercies and sleep. Hope this helps and don't be shy about talking to her OBGYN about your concerns.

thanks for those replies guys - oh yeah - wots an obgyn????

Thread Information