Thread: Cycle Critique

wayneboard1 is offline New Member

Cycle Critique

OK, so I went back and took a look at a test only cycle just for shits and giggles and how does this look instead of the EQ for my first cycle. I guess I will just have to do my best to keep the sides under control and "risk" it with that. VETS, MODS, and more experienced members I would greatly appreciate your feedback on this so I can do it right. Please chim in with changes or disagreements. Please keep in mind that I am not looking to add a bunch of stuff here, this is my first cycle, and while I want it to work, simple is better for me. I can lift heavy things but I am not good at math.

A) 500 mgs test enanthate for 10 weeks. (1 Inj. mon. and 1 on
    thurs. for 2 cc total each week)

B) .5 mgs each day of liquidex - I hear mixing this stuff with OJ makes it taste better?????

C) finiastride - I think 1 gram every day but not sure on that either as far as dosage goes. Just to be clear this is the generic version of propecia correct? My spelling may be off but I hear this is much less expensive that propecia so thats why I put that there.

D) PCT - Start HCG the day of my last shot at 2500iu. Do 2500iu every fourth day for the next two weeks. I've been told HCG is NOT to be used as pct. It's to be used prior to pct to relieve testicular atrophy. I was told this is important because shrunken testes actually produce less test then full size testes. HCG can unfortunately have the negative effect of shutting you down......kinda counter productive for pct. HCG should always be run with nolv because it can also cause gyno in some people, so then I just run 20mg/ed along with it.

*** I was also told this by a vet - Get bacteriostatic water to mix with HCG. Don't use the solution that it comes with. This solution is designed to only hold for a couple of days at the most, even when in the fridge. The BA will keep for MUCH longer. Start pct two weeks after your last test injection, which would be right after the last hcg injection. Run nolv at 40mg/ed for the first week, then 20mg/ed for the next two weeks.

So, how is this for a first cycle?

BUMP.

ANy help on this is appreciated. Thanks guys.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    14days after last test shot you start your pct and it should consist of clomid,run the nolva through the cycle,and carry it on through your pct.nolva alone is not good mate.

Quote Originally Posted by booz
    14days after last test shot you start your pct and it should consist of clomid,run the nolva through the cycle,and carry it on through your pct.nolva alone is not good mate.
    Thank you for your reply. Can you tell me why nolva is not good alone? If it is run with HCG is it ok? Thanks again.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    all the nolva will do is help get rid of the bloat n estrogen, its the clomid that will help kickstart your own test,you can use hcg in the 2weeks between test and the start of your pct(clomid),but i dont think you will need it with your cycle,you normally use hcg durin and at the end of longer heavier cycles.go to the pct forum and read pheednos pct.

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    all the nolva will do is help get rid of the bloat n estrogen, its the clomid that will help kickstart your own test,you can use hcg in the 2weeks between test and the start of your pct(clomid),but i dont think you will need it with your cycle,you normally use hcg durin and at the end of longer heavier cycles.go to the pct forum and read pheednos pct.
    very nice.....i agree!

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    I think most use HCG during cycle, not as part of PCT. As booz said check out Pheednos PCT sticky in the PCT forum. I think the reason some get some weird clomid sides are due to the front loading of 300mg on the first day.

Thread Information