cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member

frequency question

i am running test e 300 mg/ml and tren e 150mg/ml and lastly EQ 300 mg/ml. What should be my dosing frequency. i understand all of these have long esters and release slow. right now i take 1 cc every M W F of all the ASS listed. what do you think

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    all of those should be administered every 3.5 days. sun/wed, mon/thurs. etc...

I'm running a similar cycle just higher dosage.

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    there shouldn't be any problem with injecting more frequently just more jabbing yourself. every 3.5 days is standard protocol though. i have a friend who will inject everyday with test e just because he likes the process.

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by punchrf
    there shouldn't be any problem with injecting more frequently just more jabbing yourself. every 3.5 days is standard protocol though. i have a friend who will inject everyday with test e just because he likes the process.

more power to your friend. I dropped the Ed prop shots 4 days prior to 4 weeks i had planned cause i just hated the ed shots. i dont think i will kickstart with prop again. Rather just run a longer cycle and wait the 4 weeks for it to kick in.

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Mike
    more power to your friend. I dropped the Ed prop shots 4 days prior to 4 weeks i had planned cause i just hated the ed shots. i dont think i will kickstart with prop again. Rather just run a longer cycle and wait the 4 weeks for it to kick in.
    thank all the info was of help

Thread Information