Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Compton
    Posts
    2,328

    Tired of hearing parrots on here.....

    I'm not sure if this belongs in this forum or off topic but its steroid related. These forums are so super informative that you have almost too much information going on. Something i have realized after almost a yr on here is that everyone repeats everything they read over and over w/o any 1st hand knowledge. for example no test no cycle... no winny only cycles blah blah blah. I even catch myself doing it too sometimes i admit. I realized something this week though when i saw 2 friends that did an eq/winny cycle. No test. yeah no test. I havent seen them in 6 months. Both these kids put on between 20-25lbs and have been off for months and have kept the gains too. Everyones body has a different chemical makeup and what works for you may not work for me. There is nothing wrong with providing advice but to read some of these posts where guys are so adamant that you cant run this without that etc... you never know until you try something if it works or not. thats just my 2cc's....

  2. #2
    punchrf's Avatar
    punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    nor cal
    Posts
    3,093
    very true how everyone is different. i would like to know first hand how all the compounds work for me out of curiousity and just want to expierence all the juice world has to offer. i have friends that will do deca / dbol cycles and keep d@mn near all of the gains and not be shut down without doing pct. i'm not one of those people. most of the people that don't throw test in there cycle will be shut down but there are those exceptions.

  3. #3
    badmoto is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    US Enough Said.
    Posts
    126
    One thing to remember is that each time you go back and review an old post on a certain topic each post will have something different in it which helps you make your decision or learn more information. A lot of posts may seem the same but each person may have different points to their questions. I agree, lots of the same questions though.

  4. #4
    Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Compton
    Posts
    2,328
    yeah seeing the same question over and over is inevitable on a forum cause 90% are too lazy to search. I prefer to search than to start a post cause i get 1000 different views to base my own educated decision. I just hate when i see guys post " dont do deca only" dont do winny only" with no reasoning at all just cause someone else said it.

    I did a winny only cycle as my 1st cycle and what i say is... if could do it over again i would have run test with it. thats just me though. I got better results on my second cycle with test and winny.

  5. #5
    Danbrooks2k's Avatar
    Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    975
    while many of the posts here even the parrots do have some good info, I disagree with some of it...

    Decca is now considered al but worthless... Bull ****ing shit... on 800mg of decca a week with about 600 mg of test a week, I grew very well, didnt get shut down, and kept the gains well, just dropped off some water... clomid had my boys working in 2 weeks... decca is still a great steroid in my oppinion... sure I like EQ, but I dont use the same compount over and over again, so decca has its place...

  6. #6
    phreezer's Avatar
    phreezer is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    346
    your friends that put on that much mass on that kind of cycle probably were no where near their genetic potential.. they probably could have easily put on 20lbs of mass in just a few months of proper training and proper diet...

    You need to know when I give advice, I am assuming that the person on the other end of that advice has reached his genetic max and is trying to get the most out of his cycle..

    I guarantee If you were to run with the scenario above with two guys who weigh 230 @ 6' with 10% bf I guarantee they won't even gain 5-10lbs on that cycle..

    Come on bro, when you're just getting started (which means less than 2-3 years without a break in lifting) or when you're way under genetic max... you can grow off of just about anything... Basicly guys who are using juice as a short cut instead of proper training and diet.. those are the only one who will make signifgant gains off of a crappy cycle like that... not guys that would be even close to steping on stage and competing at over 200lbs..

  7. #7
    Dj Reversal is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    232
    just like the battle between EOD and ED shots or Anavar only needing 40mg/day when some people can take as much as 100mg/day...

    For people on here.. take peoples advise as a backbone to structure your cycles. its not written in stone, see how your body reacts to things and how u feel etc. some peoples bodies are just over sensative.. i know my boy is allergic to test propinate.. yet everyone recommended he do it with his summer cycle.. just rememba to take it slow and learn how ya body reacts to each chemical u put inside ya self.


    Mark

  8. #8
    Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Compton
    Posts
    2,328
    Quote Originally Posted by phreezer
    your friends that put on that much mass on that kind of cycle probably were no where near their genetic potential.. they probably could have easily put on 20lbs of mass in just a few months of proper training and proper diet...

    You need to know when I give advice, I am assuming that the person on the other end of that advice has reached his genetic max and is trying to get the most out of his cycle..

    I guarantee If you were to run with the scenario above with two guys who weigh 230 @ 6' with 10% bf I guarantee they won't even gain 5-10lbs on that cycle..

    Come on bro, when you're just getting started (which means less than 2-3 years without a break in lifting) or when you're way under genetic max... you can grow off of just about anything... Basicly guys who are using juice as a short cut instead of proper training and diet.. those are the only one who will make signifgant gains off of a crappy cycle like that... not guys that would be even close to steping on stage and competing at over 200lbs..
    you may be right and as a vet a respect your response. However i saw these kids working out for more than a year at my gym before i moved 6 months ago. they were no where near the size they are now. So either they never ate right and trained right for that year and decided to eat and train and cycle properly all at once or they just responded well to those 2 compounds. I am gonna guess these kids dont eat 8 meals and 300 grams protein a day. just a guess without asking them though.

  9. #9
    BG's Avatar
    BG
    BG is online now The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    19,315
    I feel as a new member I dont know enough to answer unless its from experience, sometimes I feel ya though when I ask a question and a guy that has only posted 5 times wails a reply in and talks like hes a mod, but I just take it with a grain of salt, but I do feel ya!

  10. #10
    Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Compton
    Posts
    2,328
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTSTARTINGNY
    I feel as a new member I dont know enough to answer unless its from experience, sometimes I feel ya though when I ask a question and a guy that has only posted 5 times wails a reply in and talks like hes a mod, but I just take it with a grain of salt, but I do feel ya!
    true also. I still dont respond to many of these threads unless i know 100% I know what i am talking about 1st hand or have been told by a VET or MOD. there is so much bad advice on here too. I read replies from guys that have never cycled and have 50 posts and they are all just repeated shit they have read. whether it was right or wrong.

  11. #11
    BG's Avatar
    BG
    BG is online now The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    19,315
    Quote Originally Posted by phreezer
    your friends that put on that much mass on that kind of cycle probably were no where near their genetic potential.. they probably could have easily put on 20lbs of mass in just a few months of proper training and proper diet...

    You need to know when I give advice, I am assuming that the person on the other end of that advice has reached his genetic max and is trying to get the most out of his cycle..

    I guarantee If you were to run with the scenario above with two guys who weigh 230 @ 6' with 10% bf I guarantee they won't even gain 5-10lbs on that cycle..

    Come on bro, when you're just getting started (which means less than 2-3 years without a break in lifting) or when you're way under genetic max... you can grow off of just about anything... Basicly guys who are using juice as a short cut instead of proper training and diet.. those are the only one who will make signifgant gains off of a crappy cycle like that... not guys that would be even close to steping on stage and competing at over 200lbs..
    When I first joined AR I was shocked to see how many guys talk about going on and arent even close to there nat. pot. Very disturbing, someone needs to write a sticky on when the right time is for a cycle. I waited 10 years or more for my first, I thought my body platuaed many times but with rest, change in diet and training started getting gains again, One thing I hate to hear is, I WANT TO GET BIG FAST!!! Damn that kills me.

  12. #12
    Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Compton
    Posts
    2,328
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTSTARTINGNY
    When I first joined AR I was shocked to see how many guys talk about going on and arent even close to there nat. pot. Very disturbing, someone needs to write a sticky on when the right time is for a cycle. I waited 10 years or more for my first, I thought my body platuaed many times but with rest, change in diet and training started getting gains again, One thing I hate to hear is, I WANT TO GET BIG FAST!!! Damn that kills me.
    I am probably guilty of that myself. I started working out 1 yr ago this month for the 1st time since 1hr of gym class in highschool 10 yrs ago. I ran a winny only cycle the 1st month i was at the gym w/o even attempting to diet and train naturally. I dont regret that at all though. cause for me it was motivating. i knew if i was stickign myself and not going to the gym 5 days i was goign to go nowhere. I knew i had 10 weeks while i was on cycle to accomplish as much a possible. I lost 9%bf and gained i think 7 lbs lean muscle in the 1st 5 weeks. My only regret was not cycling right off the bat but not researching anything until i was in week 5. i would have run test with it for sure if i could go back now.

  13. #13
    BG's Avatar
    BG
    BG is online now The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    19,315
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Mike
    I am probably guilty of that myself. I started working out 1 yr ago this month for the 1st time since 1hr of gym class in highschool 10 yrs ago. I ran a winny only cycle the 1st month i was at the gym w/o even attempting to diet and train naturally. I dont regret that at all though. cause for me it was motivating. i knew if i was stickign myself and not going to the gym 5 days i was goign to go nowhere. I knew i had 10 weeks while i was on cycle to accomplish as much a possible. I lost 9%bf and gained i think 7 lbs lean muscle in the 1st 5 weeks. My only regret was not cycling right off the bat but not researching anything until i was in week 5. i would have run test with it for sure if i could go back now.
    LOL, Istarted my first cycle without nowing much until 3rd week, was under dosed, we live and we learn.

  14. #14
    maxex's Avatar
    maxex is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    s.jersey
    Posts
    744
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Mike
    I am probably guilty of that myself. I started working out 1 yr ago this month for the 1st time since 1hr of gym class in highschool 10 yrs ago. I ran a winny only cycle the 1st month i was at the gym w/o even attempting to diet and train naturally. I dont regret that at all though. cause for me it was motivating. i knew if i was stickign myself and not going to the gym 5 days i was goign to go nowhere. I knew i had 10 weeks while i was on cycle to accomplish as much a possible. I lost 9%bf and gained i think 7 lbs lean muscle in the 1st 5 weeks. My only regret was not cycling right off the bat but not researching anything until i was in week 5. i would have run test with it for sure if i could go back now.
    This isnt factual, but imo 90% of people who start juice have no idea what they are doing and the only research they did was ask the source what should i do. I remeber my first cycle yaers back, I bought 500% worth of gear that was probably fake, hardly ever worked out ate like sh*t, and drank and drugged the the junkie next door. Most of the people who are on gear in my gym have absolutley no clue, especially the younger kids. If i ask if they are taking pct, they have no idea what that even means. (either did i untill a few yaers ago) Most people have to fail at things before they get it right.

  15. #15
    Jack87's Avatar
    Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    6,148
    Experience is really the best teacher... It's true with training, diet
    and most things in life including how your body will react to different
    drug compounds... Until you experiement with things and gain your
    own experience you'll never know how you'll respond exactly...

    Personally I'm always experimenting when running cycles anymore...
    I do believe in always running test as my base drug, but then at my
    age that's what works best... I have had very good results from a
    old deca /d-bol cycle in the past with no test, so it all depends on
    alot of factors, but that was in my early 20's when I still had plenty
    of natural test still being made and I rebounded alot easier then I do
    now post cycle...

    Main thing is finding out what works best for you and not harming
    yourself in the process...


    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Mike
    I'm not sure if this belongs in this forum or off topic but its steroid related. These forums are so super informative that you have almost too much information going on. Something i have realized after almost a yr on here is that everyone repeats everything they read over and over w/o any 1st hand knowledge. for example no test no cycle... no winny only cycles blah blah blah. I even catch myself doing it too sometimes i admit. I realized something this week though when i saw 2 friends that did an eq/winny cycle. No test. yeah no test. I havent seen them in 6 months. Both these kids put on between 20-25lbs and have been off for months and have kept the gains too. Everyones body has a different chemical makeup and what works for you may not work for me. There is nothing wrong with providing advice but to read some of these posts where guys are so adamant that you cant run this without that etc... you never know until you try something if it works or not. thats just my 2cc's....

  16. #16
    Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,886
    Quote Originally Posted by Danbrooks2k
    while many of the posts here even the parrots do have some good info, I disagree with some of it...

    Deca is now considered al but worthless... Bull ****ing shit... on 800mg of deca a week with about 600 mg of test a week, I grew very well, didnt get shut down, and kept the gains well, just dropped off some water... clomid had my boys working in 2 weeks... deca is still a great steroid in my oppinion... sure I like EQ, but I dont use the same compount over and over again, so deca has its place...
    I am a hard gainer.... as a hard gainer, I LOVE deca because it will sure as sheet gain muscle on anyone, even the hardest gainers. EQ, M1T, Test only, winny are waste of money for me.

    I also know someone highly overweight... he didnt do deca because everyone told him it makes him fat, he did Winny instead. He got bad elbows and wrists, gained no muscle, lost no fat... then he listened to me got deca... lost 20 lbs of fat, gained 25 lbs of muscle, the bad elbows and wrists from the winny are cured and he sure looks better and shredded in a way that winny did NOTHING for him. He has successfully CUT "and" bulked at the same time using deca and now he is a true believer in Deca too!

  17. #17
    RA's Avatar
    RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Getting madcow treatments
    Posts
    18,715
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Mike
    I'm not sure if this belongs in this forum or off topic but its steroid related. These forums are so super informative that you have almost too much information going on. Something i have realized after almost a yr on here is that everyone repeats everything they read over and over w/o any 1st hand knowledge. for example no test no cycle... no winny only cycles blah blah blah. I even catch myself doing it too sometimes i admit. I realized something this week though when i saw 2 friends that did an eq/winny cycle. No test. yeah no test. I havent seen them in 6 months. Both these kids put on between 20-25lbs and have been off for months and have kept the gains too. Everyones body has a different chemical makeup and what works for you may not work for me. There is nothing wrong with providing advice but to read some of these posts where guys are so adamant that you cant run this without that etc... you never know until you try something if it works or not. thats just my 2cc's....
    Sometimes you dont know how much experience a person has had. One with 2 posts could be more knowledgable than a person w/500. When I tell ppl not to do a deca cycle only thats because I had the dreaded deca dick and hard recovery. Its easy to think w/ a few posts someone is just repeating what they heard but maybe they have done several cycles and have learned a few things. I would say your more right than wrong though.

  18. #18
    Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Compton
    Posts
    2,328
    Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    Sometimes you dont know how much experience a person has had. One with 2 posts could be more knowledgable than a person w/500. When I tell ppl not to do a deca cycle only thats because I had the dreaded deca dick and hard recovery. Its easy to think w/ a few posts someone is just repeating what they heard but maybe they have done several cycles and have learned a few things. I would say your more right than wrong though.

    your 100% correct. the post count doesnt tell all about ones knowledge. though more times than not when you see some horrible advice or a parrot typing they do have under 50 posts. I read 100x more posts than i reply to.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •