hoopDREAMS is offline New Member

1st cycle ever...

yea well i started it last week. just wanted to know if i should up the doses or not. i think i should up the test a lil more, my boys think i should chill.

wks 1-10 QV Test C 200mg
    wks 1-10 EQ 200mg
    what do u guys think i should do??? should stay or up what?
    thanks

SensP is offline Associate Member
    Personally, I'd bump up the test to 400-500 mg/wk, but the decision's entirely up to you.

sasquatch is offline Associate Member
    I'd think you would need more test than that. 200mg per week may be barely enough to replace the natural test levels lost. Most people use about 500mg per week (at least). I'd keep the eq a bit lower than the test. Oh, about 300-400mg/wk

CrossroadS is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hoopDREAMS
    yea well i started it last week. just wanted to know if i should up the doses or not. i think i should up the test a lil more, my boys think i should chill.

wks 1-10 QV Test C 200mg
    wks 1-10 EQ 200mg
    what do u guys think i should do??? should stay or up what?
    thanks

Test 500mg wk 1-12
    EQ 400mg wk 1-12

rfbulletdude is offline Junior Member
    well i'm a novice, or noob which ever you prefer, but i like novice better lol. neways they will suggest test at 500 mg/week for ONE week longer than EQ, which is to be run at a minimum of 12 weeks @ 400mg/wk. if you want to "feel" Eq quicker, frontload it for first two weeks at 800mg/wk. both should be injected twice weekly, and since they are both oil-based, they can be taken in the same injection. this is exactly what i had "planned" on doing, but do to time constraints i'll have to formulate a new protocal (plan on 8-10 cycle). to prevent bloat take liquidex .25mg/day or eod as you prefer. nolv on hand in case of gyno. some peep say you can take it throughout cycle at 10mg/day. your preference.

yea i know, i keep tellin' my boys that bumpin' the test more than EQ is better but they dont' believe it. I think i'm gonna run everythin' at 200mg for one more week and then atleast bump the test to 300mg. I thought when i saw ppl using test and shyt at like 500mg that they were using so much just cus like their used test and what not for a while before. I thought i would be fine at 200mg each. If i stay at 200mg for both EQ and TEST for 10 weeks, do u guys think i'll still see any results? Thanks

rfbulletdude is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hoopDREAMS
    yea i know, i keep tellin' my boys that bumpin' the test more than EQ is better but they dont' believe it. I think i'm gonna run everythin' at 200mg for one more week and then atleast bump the test to 300mg. I thought when i saw ppl using test and shyt at like 500mg that they were using so much just cus like their used test and what not for a while before. I thought i would be fine at 200mg each. If i stay at 200mg for both EQ and TEST for 10 weeks, do u guys think i'll still see any results? Thanks
    some say that test in range of 200-1000 has all the same side effects, except you are able to gain more on higher dosage.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    you shouldnt raise and lower levels, this is what causes sides, When your blood levels keep changing!
    Last edited by BG; 05-09-2005 at 05:36 PM.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    stay with the dosage, if it doesn t work u can alwys up it next cycle...

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    eq should be run for 12 weeks minimum run test week past eq

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Up it to at least 300. 250 minimum. You got to more than just replace the test you are no longer producing, with some left over for effect. Low dose cycles can work great, if your diet and training are optimized, but there is low dose, and there is low dose.

As Rodg says, eq is best run for 12 weeks or more. Ea usually doesn't really start working until about week 7 or maybe 8. And definitely run the test an additional week or maybe two weeks beyond the eq. Your pct will be more effective without any non-test AAS in your system. Your libido won't crash as hard. Your recovery will be quicker. It's just the right thing to do.

511220 is offline Associate Member
    I'm in week 13 of a 16 week Test/EQ run. First cycle, 204lbs start. Started 300/300 a/wk, bumped to 400/400 in week 9 and noticed a significant difference.

For my size I believe 300/300 was to low. But IMO for I would stay on the side of caution as blood levels come up. Bump to 300/300. General view here at AR is eq can be run on par with test.

Keep the diet and training in check and see where your at week 7. I believe you should run at least 12 too, So you'll have time too tweak it up a bit to find your sweet spot and let the EQ do it's job.

How big are you now, height/weight?

Last edited by 511220; 05-11-2005 at 08:28 AM.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    500 test and 400 Eq are good amounts to start. Not too much, and too little. Just run the test e a week longer than Eq and start PCT two weeks after last shot of test

fanatic is offline Member
    511220: Has this cycle made you gain much fat/water weight? Im still trying to figure out what I want to do.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by fanatic
    511220: Has this cycle made you gain much fat/water weight? Im still trying to figure out what I want to do.
    fat gain depends on youre diet,the water will come off after the cycle but it prob wont be much.

-rodge

511220 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fanatic
    Fortunately for me, I have held little to no water without Nolva as well. Minimal fat, if any. 204 to 220 steady and slow. Bumping to 400/400 in week 9 gave me great pumps and appetite to help get in the 4k cal of grub a day.

Heres my stats: 5'9.189lbs.BF:22-25% range, not sure, on the chubby side.

but still have some muscle on me, i lost most of it. I gain and lose weight easily. I used to be 220lbs, then just got serious and lost it all. I was like 150lbs last June but i got lazy again and got back up to 190lbs these past couple months. I really wanted to do this cycle, cuz juice is no joke and when i know i have somethin' like this in my system i'm not gonna **** around so i'm gonna work hard and go crazy. I've only been on it a week, and yesterday i went to the park to play ball and 2ppl came up to me and were askin' if i've been lifting and shit, sayin' that i'm gettin' cut. I asked them if they were joking, but i can tell a slight difference so far so w/e. Tomorrow i take my next shot, i'm gonna tell my boy to up the test atleast to 300 and stay there for now. Thanks guys. and my last questions: i know how EQ takes like weeks to see results, but like if i up the doses any higher will that make me see results sooner or later or its just a chemical thing that just takes time? And how long does Test take?...3 or 4 weeks rite? and since i'm just tryin' to lean up and put some muscle on should i eat like an animal or should i stay to just eating chicken, turkey, salads, and protein shakes. I'm not over doing it with the food.
    Last edited by hoopDREAMS; 05-12-2005 at 12:56 AM.

Thread Information