Thread: no PCT???

musclestack is offline Productive Member

no PCT???

First off, I'd like to apologize cuz I believe I already started a thread similar to this one not too long ago, but didn't get quite all the facts that I was looking for.

On my Sust(500 mg/wk), Deca400mg/wk), Dianabol (40mg/day) cycle I did a while back I did not do PCT. It was kind of new to me (yea, I know-f**king newbies). Anyways, since then I have run 2 cycles, or at least attempted to. I tried running Anadrol (50mg/day), Cyp.(500 mg/wk), and Deca (400 mg/wk) and had no gains. Actually I had a water bloat in the first 2 weeks, strength went up some, but after that second week absolutely nothing. My diet and training were both there and I know the gear is legit-have mant friends who go to the same source with great feedback. I still experienced some sides, like oily skin, night sweats, acne, etc. Just no gains.

Do you think that by not doing PCT, my test levels were not back up to normal? And if they weren't, would this affect the gains of the following cycle? Had to ask, it's the only thing I can think of that I was doing wrong.
    BTW-the Sust, Deca, Dianabol cycle lasted 8 weeks. I then waited 10 weeks before attempting my unsuccessful cycle.

Thanks for all the help,
    MS

O.T
    O.T is offline Associate Member
    It could have been that your body was not back to normal or your diet, I know you say your diet was 'there' but if you dont eat by the book your not going to gain I'm talking from experience. I thought I was eating a lot, but a lot was not even close to enough.

Sorry, man, can't agree with ya there. 400gm. protein, at least 300 calories/day.

O.T
    O.T is offline Associate Member
    Really.. well if you were taking that in daily you should have gained my apologies however, something went wrong.. training? rest?

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    how long of a break did you have between cycles?

greenpathy is offline Junior Member
    i think he said 10 weeks

Bertz is offline Associate Member
    how about carbs? its not all about protien you need your carbs and fats too... 3000 cal a day? my maintenance calories are 3400 and im only 190 pounds

9000rpm is offline Member
    Calories aren't the simple answer. Most people raise their calories just because it is the easiest way to ensure you will get enough protein. You can stay at around 3000 cals per day as long as you are getting enough protein. The rule of thumb I always go by is to make sure my protein intake is at least (in grams) 2.5 times my body weight per day.

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    nah im gonna say your gear was fake or somethin bro...

yenstrol is offline Junior Member
    somethin just isn't right there

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    it might b a combo of calories not high enuff, and your body didn't rebound enuff from the other cycle...

Don't know. But I'm sure the gear is legit. My training, rest, and diet are up to par. Does anyone think that it could be because of my test levels? Cuz without PCT, 10 weeks really isn't that long, that I think about it. So, could this have affected? First couple of cycles my diet was complete s**t and I still gained 20-25 lbs. on them. Then, all of a sudden I start eating like a champ, and third cycle sucked. WTF????

bump for more info.

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    beside it can b ake the 2 gears look similer n doses deca is still 400/w test 500/w i think u should go with higher doses & try 2 get test enth i think it will work beside ur diet & training but not doing ur pct dosent affect ur next gear

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    something doesnt sound right..the androl alone should have had you feelin pumped as hell. i dont know what to say, get some bloodwork done, maybe you phucked your self in the first cycle..

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    well maybe you should have given yourself more time off....thas the only other thing i can think of....bump your doses higher if your gonna jump right back into a cycle. you were doing a pretty similar cycle with doses and stuff...instead of 500mg go 800mg and so on...shit..phuck it..go a G

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    dats right hellapimpin he should bump his doses coz u cant do similar gears wiz the same gains impossible

Thread Information