parasite is offline New Member

clomid vs. Novadex

Hi,
    In the middle of a course (2ml of Virormone e.o.d) and i've run out of novadex, but, i do have a lot of clomid still. so what i want to know is, how good is clomid at stopping estrogen and water retention and shall i just use clomid for the rest of the course or shall i get some more novadex.

thanks

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Not good at all........ it will not bing to the ER like Nolvadex will.

marka is offline Associate Member
    Best to use both, since both do differant things. If you type in your your title in the search box, you will get a ton of information on this

Quote Originally Posted by marka
    Best to use both, since both do differant things. If you type in your your title in the search box, you will get a ton of information on this
    You're not saying to use both durring a cycle I hope? It would be a waste since both are SERMS but work in diferent ways........ CLomid's only use in AAS is durring PCT to het LH and FSH levels back up. WHere Nolva's is to bind to the ER so that estrogen can not.

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    I Would Just Continue With The Nolva If You Can Get It..!!

marka is offline Associate Member
    What I meant was best to use both. Nolva during cycle. then nolva and clomid for PCT. I got this from the recommended cycles on the home page. I was planning on doing this for my next cycle. Is this incorrect? Is there no benefit to use both during PCT?

Quote Originally Posted by marka
    What I meant was best to use both. Nolva during cycle. then nolva and clomid for PCT. I got this from the recommended cycles on the home page. I was planning on doing this for my next cycle. Is this incorrect? Is there no benefit to use both during PCT?
    Yes Nolva and clomid should be used durring PCT........ Nolva will trick the body into thinking that there's a uptake in estrogen and this will get clomid to start getting lh and fsh levels up faster...........

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    yes you want to use clomid and nolvadex for pct.
    nolva will block estergen build up and clomid will help get the boys working again.

Thread Information