Thread: eq=GYNO ????

JnbGonz2 is offline Junior Member

eq=GYNO ????

Whats up people,,,,,I did a cycle of eq alone and gained some nice, clean mass,,bout 10 lbs. off of a 12 week cycle, it was my first cycle ever and alhtough the gains were good, it shut me down for a while when i came off of it even with pct and trib (adding test next time 4 sure),, i didnt exp any gyno and thought it didnt aromatize,,,i guess my ? is if i didnt experience gyno b4 if i did it alone again ( i wont adding test) is it possible to get gyno????? oh yeah and i wanna get some nolva,,,can i get it on ARR and whats it called on there???

ru35 is offline New Member

re

How long and how much per week was your previous cycle of eq?
    And what is your next cycle look like?

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    I think it is great to have people like you to do these kinds of crazy experiments that are in general frowned upon by the educated masses here on BB forums such as this. Although all we know is you gained 10#'s in 12 weeks and were shut down from it. I am curious as to what you actually kept 3 months later after your pct? Nolva can be found on ARR I would hope probably under liquidex?

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JnbGonz2
    Whats up people,,,,,I did a cycle of eq alone and gained some nice, clean mass,,bout 10 lbs. off of a 12 week cycle, it was my first cycle ever and alhtough the gains were good, it shut me down for a while when i came off of it even with pct and trib (adding test next time 4 sure),, i didnt exp any gyno and thought it didnt aromatize,,,i guess my ? is if i didnt experience gyno b4 if i did it alone again ( i wont adding test) is it possible to get gyno????? oh yeah and i wanna get some nolva,,,can i get it on ARR and whats it called on there???
    taxofin

Live4thePump is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mark956101957
    Nolva can be found on ARR I would hope probably under liquidex?
    sorry bro nolva is not liquidex...nolva is tamoxifen citrate on ARR. dont get it mixed up...although using liquidex probably wouldn't be bad. liquidex is arimadex

Quote Originally Posted by Live4thePump
    sorry bro nolva is not liquidex...nolva is tamoxifen citrate on ARR. dont get it mixed up...although using liquidex probably wouldn't be bad. liquidex is arimadex
    IO
    No Bro, if I had really wanted to look into it I would have noticed right away if I did go to the sight what Nolva was and what arimidex was. I figured the person who asked that question had the smarts to figure that out himself. I really didn't care I don't get my stuff on ARR!

Wow Mark! Flame on!! lol i kept all of my gains and i have the pics to prove it,, i did 400mg a week and it worked out good,,,,my pct was 3 weeks long and it was at the dosages suggested by this site (clomid). Like i said it did shut me down for a bit,,but i kept what i put on,, my next cycle will def include test,,but its funny,,why does this site suggest some novice cycles without test, i would think the people that put this site 2gether know their S**T

Wow Mark! Flame on!! lol i kept all of my gains and i have the pics to prove it,, i did 400mg a week and it worked out good,,,,my pct was 3 weeks long and it was at the dosages suggested by this site (clomid). Like i said it did shut me down for a bit,,but i kept what i put on,, my next cycle will def include test,,but its funny,,why does this site suggest some novice cycles without test, i would think the people that put this site 2gether know their S**T
    You gained 10 #'s on an EQ cycle and since pct say the last 2 or 3 months lost none of it? Shit -I think I am going to start upping my EQ to 600-800mg instead of 400mg weekly! : )

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mark956101957
    IO
    No Bro, if I had really wanted to look into it I would have noticed right away if I did go to the sight what Nolva was and what arimidex was. I figured the person who asked that question had the smarts to figure that out himself. I really didn't care I don't get my stuff on ARR!
    why even bother posting if you arent going to send them in the right direction...

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    Lets See The Pics Guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cuttup
    Lets See The Pics Guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Iam with Cuttup,I heard something about pictures....

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    if u did it alone again u will not gain those 10 lbs anymore

There u go fellas!!! kept all of it,,,,adding test into the next cycle to add some extra lbs.,,,,
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails eq=GYNO ????-jason.jpg  

Im def. not huge, and dont think i wanna b,, i think that this is a good base now so another 10# would b nice

There u go fellas!!! kept all of it,,,,adding test into the next cycle to add some extra lbs.,,,,
    Look good bro...Another 10lb's wouldn't hurt though...You ran straight EQ huh....Any sexual sides??

Thanx Kong,,, def some limpness afterwards,,i wasnt completely out of it, but def. more difficult to get it up,,, i was with this really nice lookin girl after comin off and normally i'd b up n done b4 she got naked,, it took some work to wake lil homer up,,,, But back 2 one of my original ?'s if i didnt get gyno the first time with eq, if i do it again is there a chance of gettin it the 2nd time??

Thanx Kong,,, def some limpness afterwards,,i wasnt completely out of it, but def. more difficult to get it up,,, i was with this really nice lookin girl after comin off and normally i'd b up n done b4 she got naked,, it took some work to wake lil homer up,,,, But back 2 one of my original ?'s if i didnt get gyno the first time with eq, if i do it again is there a chance of gettin it the 2nd time??
    Most def bro..If your gyno prone you have to watch it with about evey different kind of AS...

Thread Information