Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: eq alone

The Old Frenchy is offline Junior Member

eq alone

I know, I know, I know... No test, no cycle BUT:Is there anybody here who tried eq alone ? What were the sides ? What were the gains ?
    Thanks

rawdog is offline Associate Member
    i was researching it and it seems to me it could be benefical depending on what your goals are....mine are for as little weight gain as possible; even 5#'s because of power to weight sport. it seems that bros are using it alone as a bridge...but from what i've read it should do good alone. again that depends on your goals. also i'm a total newbie...so this is just my opinion. if you give it a go keep s posted.
    also i would love to hear feedback from someone who has done an eq only.

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    didn't you just post a thread about winny alone??? You need test for EQ, Deca , Winni, blahblahblah.... the sides are lose of your little buddy... I hear chicks like this

Quote Originally Posted by rawdog
    i was researching it and it seems to me it could be benefical depending on what your goals are....mine are for as little weight gain as possible; even 5#'s because of power to weight sport. it seems that bros are using it alone as a bridge...but from what i've read it should do good alone. again that depends on your goals. also i'm a total newbie...so this is just my opinion. if you give it a go keep s posted.
    also i would love to hear feedback from someone who has done an eq only.
    well, your opinion is not that good... it is not a good compound by itself for a number of reasons. First off it shuts down your natural testosterone , when you are finished your cycle you are gonna have a hell of a time suffering the reprocusions of builing up your natural test levels, plus in the meanwhile loosing most of your gains because if you don't know this you probably don't understnad what pct means. Do a few searches, learn why test is encouraged in most cycles and then post your questions.... you came to the right place, now take advantage of it. Good luck

It seems that eq "kills" our natural test, that' s why they don't love it here. But I've read that it's not always like this and it's linked to the time we take it. Maybe a good pct, clomid, will help, and taking trib during the cycle will help too. Well...Let's wait and read more before making mistakes !

Hey Justin Sane
    We are newbies here so be cool with us. It's more difficult for me coz I'm french and I don't understand all is said here. It's impossible to find a website like that in france.Well... Thank you for your answers anyway

Quote Originally Posted by The Old Frenchy
    Hey Justin Sane
    We are newbies here so be cool with us. It's more difficult for me coz I'm french and I don't understand all is said here. It's impossible to find a website like that in france.Well... Thank you for your answers anyway
    Hey bro, sorry if I came off the wrong way... look at my posts, I was a newbie not long ago. I'm just trying to encourage you to do more searches... I wish I had the advise these boards offer me when I started out.

No problems bro !

GOATNUTS is offline Member
    eq can be ran by itself but its much better if you have test in there...its structure is just like test but it has a double bond in the 1 and 4 position. its not a steriod that will give you quick gains though but you will gain lean muscle mass over a period of time...i usually start to feel it in about 6-8 wk in.

Thank you goat. What about taking tribulus during the cycle to save my own test ?

Thank you goat. What about taking tribulus during the cycle to save my own test ?
    here you go bro. its about trib...

Description:
    Tribulus (puncture vine) is a vine that has been used as a general tonic (energy) and herbal treatment for impotence,
    but is found primarily in dietary supplements marketed for increasing testosterone levels in bodybuilders and power athletes

Claims:
    # Increased testosterone production
    # Increased muscle mass/strength

Theory:
    The idea behind tribulus is that it may increase testosterone levels indirectly by raising blood levels of another
    hormone, luteinizing hormone (LH). LH is a hormone produced by the pituitary gland and plays a role in regulating natural
    testosterone production and serum levels.

Scientific Support:
    The active ingredient in tribulus is unknown, but is though to be a component known as furostanol saponins. There has
    been very little research conducted on the effectiveness of tribulus in elevating testosterone levels – the main claim made
    by body building products which contain the herb. In some cultures, the tribulus terrestris plant has been used as a
    "tonic" to in crease energy levels and treat sexual dysfunction (usually in males). In animals, tribulus may stimulate
    "mounting" behavior. Some European studies suggest that tribulus extract can increase testosterone levels 30-50% above
    baseline levels – but still well within the normal range. Unfortunately, however, these same studies also suggest a similar
    increase in estradiol levels – not exactly what the hardcore muscle builders should be interested in boosting

If tribulus extract does indeed elevate testosterone levels somewhat, but keeps them within normal ranges, it may be an
    effective supplement for individuals with reduced testosterone levels such as athletes at risk for overtraining syndrome and
    in those individuals on a prolonged low-calorie diet. It will not, however, cause you to start sprouting muscles from all
    parts of your body, as many body building mags would have you believe.

In one of the few well-controlled studies to examine the effects of tribulus terrestris on body composition and exercise
    performance looked at 15 resistance-trained males. Subjects received either a placebo or a large dose of tribulus (1.5mg
    per pound of body weight per day for 2 months). Results showed no changes in body weight, percentage fat, total muscle mass
    or muscle strength related to tribulus supplementation.

Safety:
    Although no significant side effects should be expected at doses of tribulus contained in commercial dietary supplements,
    animal studies have suggested the possibility of locomotor (muscle coordination) disturbances following ingestion of
    tribulus in high quantities. In sheep consuming tribulus plant for several months, neurological disease was characterized
    by an irreversible, asymmetrical, weakness of the hindlimbs.

Value:
    Products containing tribulus are typically marketed to bodybuilders and athletes concerned with increasing muscle mass
    and strength. Although such products are typically combinations of ingredients which include tribulus, rather than tribulus
    alone, the scientific evidence for product effectiveness is typically lacking. At this time, Supplement Watch does not view
    tribulus extract (on its own) as a valuable dietary supplement for muscle building. As a support ingredient contained in a
    wider supplement blend, tribulus may provide some benefits to those individuals interested in maintaining testosterone
    levels in the normal range (overtrained athletes and dieters).

Dosage:
    A typical dosage of 250-1500 mg of tribulus per day is fairly common. Be sure to choose an extract standardized for at
    least 30-45% steroidal saponins (furostanol).

References:
    1. Antonio J, Uelmen J, Rodriguez R, Earnest C. The effects of Tribulus terrestris on body composition and exercise
    performance in resistance-trained males. Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab. 2000 Jun;10(2):208-15.
    2. Arcasoy HB, Erenmemisoglu A, Tekol Y, Kurucu S, Kartal M. Effect of Tribulus terrestris L. saponin mixture on some
    smooth muscle preparations: a preliminary study. Boll Chim Farm. 1998 Dec;137(11):473-5.
    3. Bourke CA. Hepatopathy in sheep associated with Tribulus terrestris. Aust Vet J. 1983 Jun;60(6):189.

v-force700 is offline Associate Member
    [QUOTE= I wish I had the advise these boards offer me when I started out.[/QUOTE]

AMEN. <<<V>>>

Thanks Goat. This will help me .

Thanks Goat. This will help me .
    no prob frenchy

bigpimpnyc is offline Junior Member

EQ Only

You can do EQ only and get some solid gains. I did 12 Weeks, gained 10 solid pounds, got real hard and vascular. You won't see gains like you would with test in there, but still good. EQ will shut down your HPTA (AS will test or any other AS by the way) so make sure you use some trib- I used 1.5g ed and was fine. also use some anti-e's and do some PCT.
    Good luck bro.

Thank you bigpimpnyc
    What should I use for pct ? clomid ? And wich anti-e's, Nolva ? When should I start pct after my last shot of eq ? I know it's alot of questions, sorry !

b u m p

pct and anti e's

Hi Frenchy,
    If you go to steroid .com there are some sample cycles and they lay out the pct and anti-e dosages and timing out very nicely for you. Hope that helps!

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    there was just a huge post on this with tons of replys

rfbulletdude is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    didn't you just post a thread about winny alone??? You need test for EQ, Deca , Winni, blahblahblah.... the sides are lose of your little buddy... I hear chicks like this
    so this side effect would be regained after the cycle is over right. i'm doing a test/eq cycle (gonna post my suggested cycle in a few days) and my roommate wants to do just an eq/primo cycle (each at 600 for 10-12 weeks). because his cycle doesnt have test he knows there is a risk for temporary shutdown of his hpta (he dont care, no gfriend). i told him that even tho the shutdown is temporary, that he might be at risk for impotence. did i inform him correctly. thanks.
    Last edited by rfbulletdude; 05-09-2005 at 06:21 PM.

test will shut you down too.

One thing you have to remember is that test will also shut down your HPTA. Now you will FEEL better and not have erectile problems but your natural test will shut down. Again, use trib if you are not using test and make sure you do your PCT no matter what you take.

alright, any suggested use of trib. also, take throughout cycle AND pct, or just cycle. any other supplements i could tell my roommate to take for nontest cycle??? ty alot bro

Primo wont shut you down at all.

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    i would not do any cycle with out adding test i enjoy my sex life and won't screw it up to find out what a test free cycle will do

Quote Originally Posted by powerbodybuilder
    Primo wont shut you down at all.
    primo will shut you down if you stay on it and if your doses are high

Quote Originally Posted by Thegr8One
    primo will shut you down if you stay on it and if your doses are high
    I did 300mg primo a week with anavar ,EQ and no problem for 12 weeks.

I had amaizing gains even months after and lost nothing.

I had amaizing gains even months after and lost nothing.
    you are a lucky man and 300mg per week of primo is a low dose

I did 300mg primo a week with anavar,EQ and no problem for 12 weeks.
    what about primo at 400 or 600 on non-test cycle, which would you reccomend. also, how did you run eq (roommate plans at 400 or 500)

If I was him run Primo 400 and EQ at 400 per week.
    He will have good gains. And have good sex.

k so this is what he say: wk 1-12 primo and eq both at 400 wk 8-12 anavar at 40mg/day. and then pct starts two weeks after last injection at 40mg of nolvadex for first two weeks, and next two weeks at 20mg. sound good?

Let me know his results? He has Turkey Primo or UGL?

My next cycle is with Masteron ,Primo,EQ,Win tabs,Clen ,LT3 and some Jintropin.

Let me know his results? He has Turkey Primo or UGL?
    well, we have a friend who is "allegedly" san antonio's most reputable dealer and gets his hands on pretty much anything. our friends have never had any problems with his supplies. what would you recommend for primo. also for the eq, i guess we will have to go w/ ugl to get the higher conc of aas per dosage. yeah i'll definitely post our stats (both cycles), even throw out a before and after pic
    if you dont mind me askin, please give me your b4 andafter stats. thanks bro

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    so many guys voice their opinions on here and that is all they are... opinions... mine is that if you want to do EQ by itself then DO IT! You might not get wood but that won't kill you... and you might be fine... it isn't going to give you any more severe of a recovery because either way with/without taking Test your natural Test is shut down... regardless... so PCT would be the same or EASIER.. and keep some proviron and syldenaphil citrate on hand and you should be ok... everyone is different... never forget that!

Quote Originally Posted by 100%NATURAL-theGH
    so many guys voice their opinions on here and that is all they are... opinions... mine is that if you want to do EQ by itself then DO IT! You might not get wood but that won't kill you... and you might be fine... it isn't going to give you any more severe of a recovery because either way with/without taking Test your natural Test is shut down... regardless... so PCT would be the same or EASIER.. and keep some proviron and syldenaphil citrate on hand and you should be ok... everyone is different... never forget that!
    thanks man, if i wanted to run proviron (hear it helps w/ wood, and also muscle hardness) should i do it at 50 mg/day for entire cycle. btw dragonballz rocks man lol have every episode

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    I'm not sure what your gonna run it at to be totally honest... I'm using it in my next cycle but haven't decided on a dose yet... I'm squaring away the AS then I'll start ordering my anti-e's and PCT and what not. As you can see in my cycle the Testosterone is very low for the amount of other sh1t but that is so I get the full joint healing benefits of the other compounds. Good Luck.

1-26 Test E 250mg/week
    1-16 Boldenone Undecyclenate 600mg/week
    17-25 Boldenone Undecyclenate 800mg/week
    1-16 Deca 400mg/week
    17-28 Oxandrolone 50mg/day

rager is offline Member
    Going on 7th week EQ alone and No problems w? wood. Everyone is diff bro. Going ahead and try it if you want

Quote Originally Posted by rager
    Going on 7th week EQ alone and No problems w? wood. Everyone is diff bro. Going ahead and try it if you want
    what are your gains like so far?

Test33 is offline New Member
    Curios on your gains too. Getting some EQ today.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information