Thread: Asking your Dr.

PrimoPup is offline Associate Member

Asking your Dr.

Has anyone came rite out and told their Dr either you hook me up or i am going to get it by other means, or am i going to be the first? I been under this Dr's care now for 3 years, she better hook me up. She seen how big i was when the injury happened and now i am a fat slob, because the OC's she had me on for 3 years made me a laid back slob. And with the looks of things, getting scammed is about 99% chance..LOL

Scrub is offline Member
    If you want to obtain juice legally just go to an anti-aging clinic. It's a piece of cake but a bit pricy. I doubt that a normal physician is going to prescribe you roids, but it wont hurt to try.

9000rpm is offline Member
    It really depends on your age. If you are anything less than 35, they will most likely tell you to get lost. My buddy in my office just got prescribed some test cream. It is severely underdosed, severely expensive, and just a waste of money in my opinion. He is paying about $100 per month, and the insurance is picking up about $280 of the cost. So this stuff is almost $400 for a one month supply. And the cream is known for only having about 10 to 20% actually getting into your system. He calculated that he will get about 30mg per week in his system.

PrimoPup is offline Associate Member
    age is 45

Scrub is offline Member
    I got a prescription and I am 24. I was prescribed a test combination: 100mg test E, 100mg test C, 50mg test P per ml. I was also prescribed winstrol . Both of which are injectables.

9000rpm is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrub
    I got a prescription and I am 24. I was prescribed a test combination: 100mg test E, 100mg test C, 50mg test P per ml. I was also prescribed winstrol. Both of which are injectables.
    Then you are very lucky to have an open-minded doc. That is not very common at all. And most of the docs that will prescribe, like to prescribe the gel because it is used everyday so your levels are very stable.

You lucky ba$tard.

Scrub is offline Member
    I went through an anti-aging clinic. All they do is prescribe suff like steroids and HGH. It's just expensive and you need to get blood work done.

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimoPup
    Has anyone came rite out and told their Dr either you hook me up or i am going to get it by other means, or am i going to be the first? I been under this Dr's care now for 3 years, she better hook me up. She seen how big i was when the injury happened and now i am a fat slob, because the OC's she had me on for 3 years made me a laid back slob. And with the looks of things, getting scammed is about 99% chance..LOL
    check your insurances

i feel your pain. check your insurances policies, and what they'll cover. if they don't cover you, just go to oasis, the board sponsor. you should go there regardless just to get the literature to show your doctor the benefits of HRT.

are you completely off the OCs yet?

wayneboard1 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrub
    I got a prescription and I am 24. I was prescribed a test combination: 100mg test E, 100mg test C, 50mg test P per ml. I was also prescribed winstrol. Both of which are injectables.

What did you tell your Dr was wrong with you or did you just tell him this is what you want and he got it for you?

Scrub is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wayneboard1
    What did you tell your Dr was wrong with you or did you just tell him this is what you want and he got it for you?
    Check your PM's Wayneboard1

Thread Information