Thadude4434 is offline New Member

Just completed first injection!!!

Put an icecube on my ass and then took the plunge. Yes I did clean it with alcohol as well.. Although I felt like I was about to have a panic attack while looking at the needle hanging out of my ass I kept going.. I was freakin terrified and tried to aspirate but it was hard to pull back on the plunger. So I guess I did not aspirate. My heart feels a little tight right now GOD I hope I didnt hit a vein.

FinaGuy is offline Associate Member
    congrats...next time deff aspirate man. hold the plunger with one hand and put your thumb on the grip and push away it will pull back just make sure that pin stayin in...

if you hit a vein youll know... if some blood came out with injections chances are you passed through one.

Trylek is offline New Member
    No vein, just anxiety from the injection. You will become more accustomed to it as time goes on. And don't waste your time with the ice cube, your needle should be sharp enough to where it doesn't hurt that badly. Most of your tension and fear is psychological. You will be fine and the "high" that you experienced will go away within 30 minutes. Oh, and congratulations!

Thadude4434 is offline New Member
    Just a tiny dot of blood came out where the syringe entered. Wouldn't it be impossible to not have a tiny dot of blood?

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by Thadude4434
    Just a tiny dot of blood came out where the syringe entered. Wouldn't it be impossible to not have a tiny dot of blood?
    Every once in a while you dont get any and your like wtf? Dont worry about a tiny dot.

Dozerd is offline Junior Member
    Congrats. I was thinking my first was going to hurt like hell from the looks of a 22g 1.5" did not even feel it go in. The pain will come later from the BA in the gear depending on what you have. Rubb the injection site for a few min. use some good pressure it helps alot. And make sure you push the oil in slow like 2min or so, let the muscle take the oil dont force the injections tends to hurt less the next day.

Anabolica is offline Associate Member
    congrats on the first shot man, don't worry about anything,it will just **** up the experience.
    The first time is always a little scary but its best just to breeth deeply and do it. heck i freaked out my first time too but now i love it and shoot quads,delts,bis.

I look forword to injecting.

Thread Information