faustunta is offline Junior Member

will i look worse ??

Have a question...... i finally got a contact for some test....ive had this deca and dbol clomid and nolv sitting here 4 ever and am waiting ...i dont know if its mental or what lol but ive gained a solid 3 pds in the past 2 weeks..... up to 200 pds now 5'10 and my body fat has dropped to 9.5% my abs r def starting to come out...........

the prob now is.....im startign to look very good .....i here about all this bloat especially with test and deca.... what am i going to look like ??? am i not going to like the results??? i want to gain 10-15 pds but keep my abs?? any suggestions will the water come off again??

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    bro the bloat is not permanent and if ya are worried about it throw some ldex in with your cycle

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    u will gain more muscle, if u do everything right, if u want to keep ur abs keep trainin them and if u get bloated it will go away. i cant tell u if u'll be happy with ur gains thats all opinion

Dozerd is offline Junior Member
    Sounds like you have been busting a$$ and eating right you should gain some good size on a bluker cycle. Seeing how you have Dbol Deca , and soon some test witch is a great bulker. Check out the Lean Bulker sticky on the diet fourm or do a all out bulker and drop the fat after cycle is over and you will be looking good. Just take some L-dex for bloat they got it here at the top of the page. If your 200 and that low in body fat you will look huge after a cycle.

tall_skinny is offline Junior Member
    sorry to butt in but im on the same cycle and basically same stats but im 6 3. six pack gained 3 lbs in a week and a half, now 200lbs. the question is. how much l-dex to take? ive been taking .25 ml ED (1mg/mL), is that correct?

thanks for the info guys.......ive just been workin hard to get as big as possible naturally before i tried anything ..this will be my first cycle ...i know many say not to use alot of compounds for ur first...but one of the reasons i want to use the deca is becuase of the joint and ligament healing properties it has.... and im wondering if just 2 weeks of dbol to kick start will be sufficient just to kick it off a lil

week 1 500mg test 300mg deca 25mg dbol nolv and liq dx
    week 2 same
    week 3 same no dbol
    |
    |
    |
    |
    week 8 500mg test end deca nolv and liq dx
    week 9 same
    wekk 10 same
    week 12-14 continue nolv and liq dx clomid 100mg ED

Dozerd is offline Junior Member
    I would run the test 2 weeks past the Deca and start PCT 2 weeks after last Test Injection. What kind are you getting i would go with Test E or C and inject twice a week. Try to get more Dbol to make 4 weeks
    Dbol 35mg ED weeks 1-4
    Test E 500mg weeks 1-12
    Deca 300mg weeks 1-10
    PCT 2 weeks after last test injection
    Last edited by Dozerd; 05-09-2005 at 10:01 PM.

stopping th e deca week 8 continue test E to week 10....... just curious...this is the only cycle i plan on doing ....... is there anyone on here that is a year or so out from taking a cycle and have most their gains that can confirm?? i see alot of people posting a few weeks or months later saying yeah ive kept 85-90 % of my gains but after a a year when all is back to normal , no more chemicals floating around in ur body and still keeping it? id like to know....... the body has checks and balances.... it will find a balance someway and if my bodys not made for 220 pds of muscle i am making the assumption that it will slowly bring everythign back to the way i was before i started over the years hopefully im wrong

oh and i have more then enough dbol lol like 8 weeks worth but am not gonna use nearly 1/2 of it...i was just wondering if 2 weeks would be ok instead of 4 maybe keep bloat down a lil even if i dont gain a shit load off it
    Last edited by faustunta; 05-09-2005 at 10:08 PM.

sauceman19 is offline Junior Member
    you dont need 3 compounds for your first cycle. just chill and run test only

Quote Originally Posted by sauceman19
    you dont need 3 compounds for your first cycle. just chill and run test only
    anyone have ny replies to this???

yes this is what i was thinking as well.....the main reason i want the deca is my joints.... ive been a gymnast and cheerleader 4 ever (yes i toss up girls) and my joints and ligaments r sore constantly i was hoping the deca would help relieve

Live4thePump is offline Associate Member
    bloat is all part of the game....it goes away...get some liquidex if you've that worried

anyone have any comments on the deca im adding to this ...for my joints and ligaments ???

Thread Information