Thread: Stack Question

superho is offline New Member

Stack Question

I'm 5'9 and 185 at 37 yrs old.Been on and off steroids for about 5 yrs and have been on about a 8 week cycle now.Seems I cant gain any body weight and my size and strength have kinda hit a peak.I am taking 1cc if enathate 250 every day and 1cc of deca every third day with a 50mg anadrol every day.Starting 1cc of tren with all that every day this week to maybe boost something.Anyone have any suggestions on what I should be doing or not doing?To small a stack or do I need to change something around?Thanks

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Holy **it. Thats quite a stack. If your not growing on that you should look at your diet, training, etc. Do you overtrain?

I am starting to work on diet and cardo bu i train 5 days a week really hard bu i dont think too hard.My chest is looking really good but my bis tries and forarms are lagging or at least i think so.I am maxing about 300 to 310 on flat.

DarkKnightAZ is offline Junior Member
    What your diet like, you should be eating some major calories and crazy amount of protein. You can take all the gear, but if you dont give your body the fuel it needs to grow then you wont put on any size.

With all that I would eat every 2 hours and total about 3500 calories a day and maybe about 450g of protein a day. Keep your diet clean and you wont put on too much unwanted fat.

j martini is offline Member
    I feel that you are relying too much on drugs you should have been able to surpass where you are at now without drugs.

I would tell you to eat 5000 cals a day and 400g of protein.

Post your current diet because something must be seriously wrong.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    i think youre taking way too much gear. Youre shooting test e everyday? Thats 1750mg/wk. Thats a lot of test. Have you been taking anadrol for 8 weeks straight too? Thats probably not goood for your liver. Now you want to shoot tren everyday too? Something must be seriously wrong with your diet or training or your body in general. Might be a good idea to get some blood work done too.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Quote Originally Posted by superho
    I am starting to work on diet and cardo bu i train 5 days a week really hard bu i dont think too hard.My chest is looking really good but my bis tries and forarms are lagging or at least i think so.I am maxing about 300 to 310 on flat.
    Why are you concerned with how much you can bench? Counterproductive behavior. I bet you do 3 or 4 sets of every exercise... try just one or two sets, to absolute failure, of every exercise including all ab work. No more than 2-3 exercises per body part... if 3, then only one working set each. ABSOLUTE FAILURE, mind you. Stop concerning yourself with the artificial, arbitrary concept of the 7 day week. Train when you need to, not according to your calendar. Rest when you need to. For a push-pull/legs split, try training every day for 3 days then a day off. Keep the reps down to around 10-12 for lower body including abs, and under 10 for upper body. Overtraining is not about how intensely you train... it is about how much volume and how little recovery time.

j martini is offline Member
    A mike mentzer follower eh?
    Im high volume myself but whatever works for you.

Thanks for all the info.....from what i get i'm not eating enough and need to add more protein...as for my bench I was just using that as an example and yes I do 3 to 4 set on each part but on my 4th I usually work till faliure.........I eat quite a bit but according to you guys I'm way behind on my protein....Thanks you guys very much.

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    something isnt right here... Thats way too much gear and no results. you have to be eating 2x a day or something.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    A-bombs for 8 week's

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    add sum flax into your diet,and def look at your diet mate.

Thread Information