seriouslifter is offline Member

4th Cycle: Need opinions

I dont know maybe another 10wk cycle? I always done those and never done a 12.

week 1-10 - 600mg test enth
    week 1-10 - 400mg eq
    week 1-5 - 50mg dbols

Nolva 10mg ed throughout cycle

PCT: 3 weeks after last injection 40mg for 10 days, 20mg for 10 days and 10mg 10 days

Should I do 500mg of test? The last cycles were cypo, dbols sust, deca , prop, tren , winny. Should I do dbols again or winny? Why would someone want to dbols and get bloat? Is dbols much better than winny? Well I know both of them have different effects, 1 is harden, ripped and 1 is strength bloat.

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    run the test enan one week longer than the eq. i also thing eq should be run for a minimum of 12 weeks. why not go up to 12 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by FrkyBgStok
    run the test enan one week longer than the eq. i also thing eq should be run for a minimum of 12 weeks. why not go up to 12 weeks.
    Deca and eq need to be run longer? So I do 13 weeks of test and 12 weeks of eq? I dont want to make this a long cycle. Most I would think is 12 weeks of test and 11 weeks of eq.

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    if that's what you want to do that is ok. EQ i believe as well as others really should be run at 12 weeks to recieve full effects, but if you don't feel comfortable that is up to you.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    yes would go with wat stok has said run the eq minimum 12 weeks,dont really get in till around 7-8 weeks,run the eq for12 and the test for 13,start pct 14 days after last test jab,i take it from the doses you only have nolva for pct not good man,you need clomid!

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Run something other than eq if you are not going to run it 12 weeks min. 14 would be more ideal. You wont see much from EQ until the 8-9 week.

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Mike
    Run something other than eq if you are not going to run it 12 weeks min. 14 would be more ideal. You wont see much from EQ until the 8-9 week.
    Is eq different than deca ? I ran deca for 10wks.

Thread Information