Haxsore is offline Junior Member

Is this cycle ok?

this is my first cycle in four years and only my second ever just wanting to know what you guys think

test e 250 by qv i do two ccs a week
    and deca 300 half a cc twice a week mixed with the test.

im eat extremly clean and my workouts now are better than ever.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    yep that looks good.
    go 12 weeks with the test and 10 weeks with the deca .
    dont forget pct

cb25 is offline Banned
    i'd say give some more stats - ht/wt/age/training experience, etc...

but overall, cycle looks fine - nice, simple, relatively low dose. make sure you have some anti-e's on hand and pct all ready to go before you start. don't want to get caught with your pants down, so to speak.

Haxsore is offline Junior Member
    im 5'10 about 185 24 yr. old and i have been training on and off since i was 13 i have all my pct ready but i need to get some anti-e's for my cycle i didnt think i would need them but i probally will now that i read some of the horror stories of gyno.. But i'm looking to gain as much as possible so if anyone has any ideas for more gains for a newer roid user let me know.

for a first cycle that is good. with good trainning and diet you will get good results.
    you can always up dosages in a future cycle, after you know how your body will react to the hormones.
    it is a good idea to have nolva on hand just incase and you will also want to pick up some vitamin b-6. it will help prevent prolactin gyno that can be caused by deca .
    good luck bro

ryan9101 is offline Associate Member
    Looks good.

Bizz is offline Associate Member

body react to hormones

Quote Originally Posted by dive_kid
    for a first cycle that is good. with good trainning and diet you will get good results.
    you can always up dosages in a future cycle, after you know how your body will react to the hormones.
    it is a good idea to have nolva on hand just incase and you will also want to pick up some vitamin b-6. it will help prevent prolactin gyno that can be caused by deca .
    good luck bro
    what can be the reaction of the body??

Quote Originally Posted by Bizz
    what can be the reaction of the body??
    well there can be lots of reactions and it will be different from person to person. the main concern is side effects. some people will get them worse than others and some people will get none. it is best to just test the water.
    go with a low dose for the first cycle just to make sure your body wont freak out. also, more is not better. the more gear you take the higher the possability of sides. if you grow well with 500mg of test, then leave it at that.
    most people will recomend using only one steroid for a first cycle. the best is a long acting ester test. this is done so that if there is a problem you will know what caused it. if you use 3 or 4 roids for a first cycle and have a problem, you will have no idea what caused it.

Thread Information