newbrew is offline Senior Member

Sustanon vs. Test P/E

I have a buddy who will be playing NCAA football next year. Hid buddy/dealer (this would be his first cycle) is trying to sell him on Sust. Obviously detection times are of a concern as well.

His buddy seems to have already sold him on the idea that Sustanon is far superior and that prop wont yield the same, or even close to the same results. I called BS

I think he can handle ED/EOD shots. Help me convince him that he should ditch the idea of Sust and go with prop...or at least Enanthate if anything.

anyone?

Aboot is offline Banned
    There are some that swear by Sust, and others like me that hate it with a passion. I think it's a personal preference but I would suggest that more people dislike than like. However, that doesn't mean that your friend should not use it. However, if he does use it he should be injecting it at least EOD anyways.

Thanks for the quick reply. Isnt the detection time on Sust like 3 months vs. Prop's 2 weeks or so?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Why does your friend think sus is better? What has sold him on it? Does he understand what esters are and that test is basically test?

Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    Why does your friend think sus is better? What has sold him on it? Does he understand what esters are and that test is basically test?
    I don't believe he is all the educated on what esters are. I think his dealer has sold him on the idea. He thinks Sust is going to be out of the system faster than any other steroid and because it 'has all 4 tests' that it will, "of course", be better.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Quote Originally Posted by newbrew
    I don't believe he is all the educated on what esters are. I think his dealer has sold him on the idea. He thinks Sust is going to be out of the system faster than any other steroid and because it 'has all 4 tests' that it will, "of course", be better.
    i prefer prop. prop is out so much quicker then sust and theres actually alot more test in 250mg of prop compared to 250mg of sust

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    sustanon sucks its garbage prop is better ofcoarse n its gains & n detection times

Thread Information