thirdeyeopen7 is offline New Member

experiencing lower back pain

im a week into a prop/dbol cycle...when my enth gets here i plan on switching to enth/dbol. yesterday evening i started experiencing lower back pain. doesnt really feel like muscle soreness. its a deeper kinda pain, like its in my organs. feels kinda like im bloated/constipated but i know its not that...im pretty regular. could it be my kidneys? if so, could it be from the dbol? im taking 50mgdbol/day...25mg in the morn, 25mg evening. one of my bros said it was back pumps, but im not really sure what that is and what causes it.

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    how long have you been taking dbol ? and how long do you plan on running it?

im a week into my cycle...plan on running dbol 4 weeks

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    I have heard a lot of bros complaing of lower back pains from dbol ..if it is unbearable I would cut the dbol short. It will interfere with your training.

nobbythedonkey is offline Associate Member
    if its a kind of stabbing pain as tho you have a trapped nerve and someone is playing it like a hard then quitting the dbol may have it, its wats refered to as back pumps (i think).

i had it alot while on cycle even tho i wasnt using dbol (i scrapped it) even now i get it a bit.

somedude247 is offline Member
    I had the same prob bro...when I added Milk Thistle the pain seem to go away.....

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    thats one of the reasons i dont like to use dbol . the back pumps suck!

JustWait05 is offline Junior Member
    work out ur hamstrings more and alot of it will go away becuase alot of lower back pain is caused but not having strong hamstrings for young people, and when i say young i mean not old n wrinkled but juice will give lower back pain but work the hammys out a lil harder n lil more often n itll go away for the most part

pcbboy is offline New Member
    I am having the same feeling, nothing excruciating, its almost like you can feel that your kidneys are there. I don't think it is kidney pain though. Since i have started i have noticed during recovery it feels like my body is just trying to grow almost like the muscles want to break out of the skin. I am 5'7", 197lbs, and not even a week into my cycle. My dosage is 15mg in the morning and 15mg about 8 hours later to keep it somewhat even. Try to take it about 2 hours prior to working out. I bought milk thistle today and will continue to take that to. I have ordered some sus and have read enough here that i am doing it all wrong on a dbol only cycle. But i have yet to read anything about what the actual side effects are. One person claimed they were doubled over for a while but nobody has spoken of what actually happens on a dbol only cycle, could somebody elaborate please. I am a noob.

So do you think it is back pumps? Im not sure what back pumps are. Sounds like a "back pump" is muscle soreness. This feels like there are spikes in my organs.

pcbboy is offline New Member
    i think so, from what i have been reading on other threads. just do a search for back pumps and read what comes up, i think i am experiencing more all over, but i guess for back do deadlifts once a week and stretch everything else good. but read for yourself so i don't misinform you.

badmoto is offline Junior Member
    I am having very similar sides but my lower right back and right organ where the appendix is. I am on Milk Thistle, Cranberry extract, Kidney supporting herbs of some sort, and 1.5 gallon of water daily and the pain starts when I get on a cycle and I am really trying to find more about this because I went to the doctor after last cycle and he said absolutely no damage was done but why do I feel it so strong? Are my kidneys failing? Im 25, not a drinker and the only damage I could see is about 2 years ago I did a cycle of test and fina and probably didnt drink enough water and take enough milk thistle and maybe ran the fina too long or something. I think I only waited like 6 weeks between cycles.

Thread Information