bigkatt4004 is offline New Member

bout to start new cycle, critics please

my new cycle looks like this:

1-15 test en 500mg/wk
    1-6 decca 450mg/wk
    7-14 eq 300mg/wk
    1-15 alternate nolvadex and proviron ED
    16-19 clomid 100mg/ED

i've asked around in here before and some have said don't take the decca and eq in the same cycle, but my research hasn't given any indication that my gains would peak out. also would 5000 calories a day be too much (6'4", 220)? any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance bros

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigkatt4004
    my new cycle looks like this:

1-15 test en 500mg/wk
    1-6 decca 450mg/wk
    7-14 eq 300mg/wk
    1-15 alternate nolvadex and proviron ED
    16-19 clomid 100mg/ED

i've asked around in here before and some have said don't take the decca and eq in the same cycle, but my research hasn't given any indication that my gains would peak out. also would 5000 calories a day be too much (6'4", 220)? any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance bros
    the test looks good
    you are not running the deca or the eq nearly long enough. the deca should be run for at least 10 weeks and the eq at least 12
    take the nolva and proviron in smaller doses every day.
    Read up on PCT it should be front loaded.

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    deca needs 10 weeks to be most effective, EQ I would recommend 12 weeks......why not just use on or the other all the way through? Clomid PCT starts 2 weeks after last test shot, do a search, clomid at 100 mg/ED is wrong, start w 300 mg the first day....i'll let you find out the rest for yourself.. read through the diet forums concerning what/when/how to eat while on cycle

i've read that the deca and eq should be longer, but since they have relatively the same effect i thought it would be ok to up the dosage and shorten the length so i wouldn't run out of test. i did read the first day of clomid should be 300mg, but that only allow me to run clomid for about 17-20 days. is that gonna be long enough or should i invest in some more? any answers about the calories?

I would invest in more clomid....PCT is going to be a critical time

what about the eq and decca? should i lower the dosage and extend the time, or just leave it?

i would decide to run one or the other....

DarkKnightAZ is offline Junior Member
    Your test is only 500mg/wk while your deca is 450mg/wk .... I would bump up your test to 750mg/wk.

This should also keep deca dick from happening.

Other then that it looks good.

appreciate the info bros

j martini is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigkatt4004
    i've read that the deca and eq should be longer, but since they have relatively the same effect i thought it would be ok to up the dosage and shorten the length so i wouldn't run out of test. i did read the first day of clomid should be 300mg, but that only allow me to run clomid for about 17-20 days. is that gonna be long enough or should i invest in some more? any answers about the calories?
    Deca and EQ dont have the same effect.
    EQ gains come slowly and are more solid with increased vascularity and appetite.
    Deca doesnt do any off this except, maybe, a slight increase in appetite. But it will add mass faster than EQ and is good for your joints.

The myth that EQ and Deca are similiar all comes from Dan Duchaine who said that EQ was like a stronger version of Deca when in reality the two dont have much in common at all.

If you are going all out for mass i would just use the Deca, if you want more solid gains go with the EQ.

sauceman19 is offline Junior Member
    pick either eq or deca and run it 12 weeks

Thread Information