wrestler152 is offline Associate Member

long cycles do you need to increase amount.

I know people say not to stay on too long. Well I am not listening. I have been on for about 8 or nine weeks. I just got some sust 250. I really want to try it. I have not been getting alot out of my 500mg cyp. Should I run cyp another couple weeks/ I plan on going pretty heavy with my sust. I just feel like I am not getting anything lately. I did a light cycle before this cycle. 5 weeks. 250mg. no pct. Could my receptors be full. Lots of questions. ANy advice??

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    how long ago was ur other cycle. i would say maybe up the doses to 750wk and run it to 12 weeks, save the sust. for the next cycle imo. u got the pct this time right.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    If you are in week 8 and not seeing anything, then you are doing something wrong with diet or training or recovery or a combination of two or three. If so, then increasing your dosage will only increase side effects and the cost of your cycle.

FWIW I am running cyp for 15 weeks, 250mg/E3D along with 200mg/E3D deca for the first 13 weeks, 50mg/ED winny the last 6 weeks, and some fina thrown in there, too. No need to go with outrageous dosages in a longer cycle. Gains taper off mainly because you can only carry just so much water... after that, gains are all muscle or fat and will come more slowly.

Yes i do have proper pct with this cycle. The current cycle i am on i have been on for about eight weeks. However, like i said before i did a very light cycle right before this one for 5 or six weeks with very little off time and no pct. I think that maybe the fact that gains are coming more slowly is the case. I am not holding as much water. I actually like it. I am just really excited to try the sustanon . I have a bunch of it. Thanks for the advice. So continue cyp or go sustanon?

You can up dosages, or change compounds.

BOBBY D is offline Member
    I think u should check your diet, that doesnt sound right, 8 weeks & not much gains. im doin test cyp./deca /dbol ., im on 2nd week & my diet is up there & im starting to feel & see something. also, drink alot of water, a must

if i am switching to sustanon from cypionate will i start getting those "beginning of cycle" pumps again or continue maintaining. Opinions??

Thread Information