Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. #1
    LAW's Avatar
    LAW
    LAW is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    518

    Arrow Where does the fat go

    When taking clen do the fat cells shrink and does it all come back when you get off clen or do they actually leave your body. If you stay on a clean diet, will they come back. If it is just a temporary fix that wouldn't be good.
    I just had to try clen after keeping my diet and exercise routine really good for weeks. I need to take it at night because it makes me tired and doesn't keep me up. Im very conservative with it and started at 10 no higher then 80mcg. I have had no weight loss with it but have lost 1/2" in my arms 1" in my waist and 1" hips. My shoe size went from a 7 to a 6, must be doing to many reps with my feet. lol Stomach is flatter too.
    My weight is at a stand still. I know i shouldn't look at the weight because my clothes are falling off me.Im not doing heavy weight training because I wanted to get leaner first. I also found that I can run without getting breathless as fast as I use to. Just wondered about what happens with the fat in your body. Thank for all the great education on AR.

  2. #2
    kfont12 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    246
    Fat cells never leave your body. The only way to get rid of a fat cell forever is through lyposuction or a tummy tuck. Fat cells may empty and shrink but remain in your body until removed thru plastic surgery.

  3. #3
    co2boi's Avatar
    co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    2,689
    The fat cells stay. Their contents are released into your bloodstream

  4. #4
    scriptfactory's Avatar
    scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,490
    Think of fat cells as energy containers. They grow and shrink according to the amount of energy that is contained inside. Whenever you go on a diet all you are doing is expending energy from your fat cells making them shrink (i.e. decreasing size.) Of course there are other things to take into account like water retention but there is no medication, so far, that can remove fat cells from your body.

  5. #5
    co2boi's Avatar
    co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    2,689
    You can, however, be predisposed to larger than normal fat cells. For example, if your parents over feed you in your infancy or give you too much shiit food in your adolescence. What this means long term is that the aforementioned fat cells are larger and can potentially hold more fat. Which follows allow with scipts metaphor.

  6. #6
    punchrf's Avatar
    punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    nor cal
    Posts
    3,093
    Quote Originally Posted by scriptfactory
    Think of fat cells as energy containers. They grow and shrink according to the amount of energy that is contained inside. Whenever you go on a diet all you are doing is expending energy from your fat cells making them shrink (i.e. decreasing size.) Of course there are other things to take into account like water retention but there is no medication, so far, that can remove fat cells from your body.
    energy containers? sounds good to me. i have a lot of energy in me then. that's what i'm going to tell people now.

  7. #7
    co2boi's Avatar
    co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    2,689
    Quote Originally Posted by punchrf
    energy containers? sounds good to me. i have a lot of energy in me then. that's what i'm going to tell people now.
    lol, yeah you do that

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Colorado & California
    Posts
    562
    Quote Originally Posted by scriptfactory
    but there is no medication, so far, that can remove fat cells from your body.
    Incorrect, there is Trasforming Growth Factor

    TGF is an endogenously produced hormole like substance that plays a role in fat cell apoptosis (cell death). IN times of starvation such as long term carbohydrate depletion adipose tissue produces TGF as a means of blocking fat cell anabolism. This means insulin is unable to trigger fat cell growth yet still possesses its powerful anabolic signal for muscle. This in turn facilitates the process of fatty acid mobilization and subsequent utilization as an energy source forr the body. The result is fat cell starvation and eventual apoptosis, that cell is dead dead dead, however significant TGF levels need to be simulated with an exogenous source. This is synergistic with PGF-2 elevation since PGF-2 increases TGF, also GH levels and TGF correlate.

  9. #9
    co2boi's Avatar
    co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    2,689
    So you kill off your fat cells and you can never get them back, therefore you will starve to death if anything happens? No thanks... I'll just "empty" mine

    Interesting though

  10. #10
    LAW's Avatar
    LAW
    LAW is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    518
    I think the term killing off your fat cells takes drastic measures, like anexorea,and I don't believe it is possible in for the "normal" person. Im just trying to figure out if I empty the fat cells by means of diet exercise and eliminating carbs for long periods, can i cause the fat cells to die? At least some of them
    Regarding Liposuction. Thru experience i have found that when you remove fat cells from one area you may look good in the short term but the other fat cells in your body are more then happy to fill up, If your not always careful with your diet. The doctors never tell you about that.
    Example: I had lipo on hips and stomach. I didn't watch my diet and found my waist began to get thick and I imagine that the fat cells elsewhere in my body began filling up with what use to be carried in my stomach and hips.
    I have now elimated carbs, no more then 10-20 a day, for 1.5 months now. I thought that to be the best way to shrink the fat cells. According to Wilthepill123, that will lead to the result of fat cell starvation and eventual apoptosis, the fat cell is dead dead dead, Is this correct?
    Excuse me for not totally understanding but if the TGF needs to be stimulated by a exogenous source, what would that source be? What is PGF-2?
    Im just trying to understand how to rid my body of the fat cells it has been so happy with for years.
    I miss oatmeal and fruit and haven't figured out how to balance my diet to incorporate them without gaining again.
    Im sorry if I seem ingorant, Im just trying to learn what's right once and for all and I would like to do so naturally. Hey lipo was only $7,000 but that doesn't last a life time
    Once again, just something that the doctor doesn't tell you. Thank you

  11. #11
    dive_kid's Avatar
    dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Canada Ehh...
    Posts
    2,170
    well from your first post I would say you are having good results. you cant go by the scale, if you are gaining muscle and burning fat then weight will not move to much.
    I dont know if it is possible to kill cells. I always thought they shrink.
    I recomend to really check your diet and do lots of cardio. cardio should be done in the am on an empty stomach. you should go the the diet forum and have a read pver the diet sticky. you will need to tweak it a bit but it is a good place to start.
    what are your goals? with some stats the people here can help you out better, set up a diet, trainning whatever. clen is good helper in the process as well.
    Clenbuterol handbook this has a lot of great info on clen.

  12. #12
    co2boi's Avatar
    co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    2,689
    Quote Originally Posted by LAW
    I think the term killing off your fat cells takes drastic measures, like anexorea,and I don't believe it is possible in for the "normal" person. Im just trying to figure out if I empty the fat cells by means of diet exercise and eliminating carbs for long periods, can i cause the fat cells to die? At least some of them
    Regarding Liposuction. Thru experience i have found that when you remove fat cells from one area you may look good in the short term but the other fat cells in your body are more then happy to fill up, If your not always careful with your diet. The doctors never tell you about that.
    Example: I had lipo on hips and stomach. I didn't watch my diet and found my waist began to get thick and I imagine that the fat cells elsewhere in my body began filling up with what use to be carried in my stomach and hips.
    I have now elimated carbs, no more then 10-20 a day, for 1.5 months now. I thought that to be the best way to shrink the fat cells. According to Wilthepill123, that will lead to the result of fat cell starvation and eventual apoptosis, the fat cell is dead dead dead, Is this correct?
    Excuse me for not totally understanding but if the TGF needs to be stimulated by a exogenous source, what would that source be? What is PGF-2?
    Im just trying to understand how to rid my body of the fat cells it has been so happy with for years.
    I miss oatmeal and fruit and haven't figured out how to balance my diet to incorporate them without gaining again.
    Im sorry if I seem ingorant, Im just trying to learn what's right once and for all and I would like to do so naturally. Hey lipo was only $7,000 but that doesn't last a life time
    Once again, just something that the doctor doesn't tell you. Thank you
    Only eating 10 -20 g of carbs a day is a terrible idea IMO. Carbs are your bodies primary source of energy. This means you either have a serious caloric deficit, or you are eating extra fat and protein to make up for it. Short term, this will cause weight loss, but it could cause some health issues. Futhermore, if you ever slip with the carb thing, you are likely to blow up like a ballon.

    Do some research on a clean, balanced diet. You will be much better off in the long run. Just my 2 cents.

  13. #13
    PrimoPup's Avatar
    PrimoPup is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    350
    I was always told never mix carbs and protein, that you should have your all carb meals on Mon and Thurs and Tues, Wed, Fri, Sat, and Sun all protein meals. When i am dieting hard i always go back to this regiment and lose 1/2 to 1 lbs a week, with never starving or calorie counting, just making real sure to stay away from sugar, except if natural and make certain i attain 0 carbs on non carb days.

  14. #14
    LAW's Avatar
    LAW
    LAW is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    518
    I have read and am following Hookers thread about clen although as I said I need to take it at night because i get sleepy with it. My stats are: Age 49 5'1 now 135 lbs
    bodyfat with caliper test: 29% .
    I try to eat small portions 5-6x's a day although sometimes I miss a meal or two.

    am cardio (spin class) 4 x's a week (running mixed in)
    Meal 1 2 egg white,1 whole egg
    Meal 2 2-3 oz chicken or turkey
    Meal 3 2-3 oz of chicken or turkey, 1 oz swiss ch
    Meal 4 one cup lettuce, 3 oz chicken or fish
    Meal 5 one cup lettuce chicken or fish
    Meal 6 If im hungry I will have 1 tablespoon peanutbutter

    This is generally how I do it. I think Im suppose to have 1300 cal to cut. I track my eating on fitday, Cuiteface reminded me about that program, it's great.
    I know there is a diet sticky somewhere but much of this is for a guy not for women with slow metabolism. No Sugar at all! No salt. I have done this since March 15th and have as i said before only lost 5 lbs but my shape is comming back.
    I just imagine my metabolism is sluggish especially at my age.
    I do little weight training because I wanted to get leaner before I started lifting.
    I don't only want to be toned, I would like alot of definition and muscle. My age might not cooperate with that but Im not using that as an excuse.
    My goal is to be as close to perfection as I can before Im 50 and then I'll post my pictures. lol . AR has really helped me focus and the advice. I really appreciate the help.

  15. #15
    SHRED's Avatar
    SHRED is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    CT *Formerly Buff_Daddy*
    Posts
    1,209
    Quote Originally Posted by LAW
    I have read and am following Hookers thread about clen although as I said I need to take it at night because i get sleepy with it. My stats are: Age 49 5'1 now 135 lbs
    bodyfat with caliper test: 29% .
    I try to eat small portions 5-6x's a day although sometimes I miss a meal or two.

    am cardio (spin class) 4 x's a week (running mixed in)
    Meal 1 2 egg white,1 whole egg
    Meal 2 2-3 oz chicken or turkey
    Meal 3 2-3 oz of chicken or turkey, 1 oz swiss ch
    Meal 4 one cup lettuce, 3 oz chicken or fish
    Meal 5 one cup lettuce chicken or fish
    Meal 6 If im hungry I will have 1 tablespoon peanutbutter

    This is generally how I do it. I think Im suppose to have 1300 cal to cut. I track my eating on fitday, Cuiteface reminded me about that program, it's great.
    I know there is a diet sticky somewhere but much of this is for a guy not for women with slow metabolism. No Sugar at all! No salt. I have done this since March 15th and have as i said before only lost 5 lbs but my shape is comming back.
    I just imagine my metabolism is sluggish especially at my age.
    I do little weight training because I wanted to get leaner before I started lifting.
    I don't only want to be toned, I would like alot of definition and muscle. My age might not cooperate with that but Im not using that as an excuse.
    My goal is to be as close to perfection as I can before Im 50 and then I'll post my pictures. lol . AR has really helped me focus and the advice. I really appreciate the help.
    i think you need to add more fat to your diet(EFA's). I would not use swiss cheese as a fat source if I was cutting but thats just me.. Check out the cutting stick ....here is the link...

    UNoffical "How to Cut" thread and sample diet...

  16. #16
    co2boi's Avatar
    co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    2,689
    Quote Originally Posted by Buff_Daddy
    i think you need to add more fat to your diet(EFA's). I would not use swiss cheese as a fat source if I was cutting but thats just me.. Check out the cutting stick ....here is the link...

    UNoffical "How to Cut" thread and sample diet...
    I agree, there's very little variety in your diet. Add some flax or olive oil to at least 3 of your meals. This will actually help you burn fat too...

    I would personally replace the lettuce with raw spinach also.

  17. #17
    LAW's Avatar
    LAW
    LAW is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    518
    Thanks, I will do that immediately and let you know how that works out. Spinach, your right, many more nutrients.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •