sgoldberg is offline Junior Member

Red face Just a quick question about d-bol . . .

with heavy lifting and running each day of the 6-8 week cycle, is d-bol alone any effective? im just looking to gain some muscle mass and get definition and cuts.

thank you for your help

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    you should never run dbol by itself

thanks for the reply, but why is that?

bro dbol will bloat ya up with water and it will shut your bodys natural testosterone production down
    for what you're wanting a 500mg test e per week cycle for 10 weeks will be great and if ya want you can kick start it with dbol for the first 4-5 wks
    eventhough i would kickstart it with test prop 50mged
    i presume this is your first cycle???

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    d-bol will not help you grow muscle. it works good for a cycle jump start but that is it. if you are looking for muscle you need to do test.

thank you, and yes sir this is my first cycle . . . another question is are there any pills or alternatives to the injection that are effective at all?

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    i love it as a kick start to a test/eq cycle. When I drop off of it at week 4 or 5 I really loose none of the weight I put on because of the other compunds kicking in. I see strength and size gains by day 8 or so and they are major, no strength loss when coming off if you have test/eq in you. Strength just keeps going up steadily.

I am a hard gainer and naturally don't go much above 11% body fat so I really like dbol . I drop cardio almost completley except for some walking while on. I would get winded quick while taking dbol, it does elevate blood pressure to different degrees in people.

My opinion is never to use it by itself. Use it for kickstart only. Others will disagree.

Quote Originally Posted by sgoldberg
    thank you, and yes sir this is my first cycle . . . another question is are there any pills or alternatives to the injection that are effective at all?
    absolutely no pill on the market or elsewhere can match the power of test
    the injections are not bad at all

sp9
    Nothing comparable to injectables. Oral only cycles are weak compared to injectables. You will get over your dislike of injectables if you can bring yourself to try it. I was nervous as hell the first time but now I look forward to them.

Get some long acting esters - teste or testc so you only have to inject twice a week.

alright thank you . . . and not to sound like a female but are the injections painful? is there some tips to avoid the pain if they are? because the thought of putting needles in my ass bugs me out a little

thanks

sp9
    forget what I said. Been away for a while. Just looked at your birth year of 1986. I would wait a minimum to 22 or 23. just my opinion. I didn't use until 32.

What is your training history like. Have you ever taken this stuff before?

smegs is offline Member
    the injection itself is not bad my man
    and you're not just putting them in ur ass, you can shoot your delts, tris, bis, chest, calves, glutes etc..

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    some gear is more painful then other. test e is not that bad but when you go to prop and mixed esters the pain will be there. if your is a bit painful you can cut it with more oil or b-12.

sp9
    if you do it, search on proper injection techniques. Quad injections are the easiest in my opinion because you can sit down and everything is right in front of you, no twisting or turning needeed.

Would recommend you train naturally a couple more years, and submit your diet in that forum for comments.

i have not taken this - the only supplement i've used is creatine . . . but i have worked our heavily . . .for the past 3/4 of a year to 1 year i've been working out almost every day . . . in the last month or so i got lazy and worked out about 3-4 times a week, and before the past year i had been doing about 3 times a week . . .
    so to sum it up its been 3 times a week for a year, then almost everyday for a year, then 3-4 in the past month, but im willing to work out everyday again during the cycle if thats a suggeswtions

thanks

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    have you ever received a shot? It doesnt hurt at all, there a little price when it goes through the skin and thats it. You'll actually start to like them after a while. You dont have to stick in your glute either, you can use delts, bi's, tri, quads. All easy shots

sp9
    i have not taken this - the only supplement i've used is creatine . . . but i have worked our heavily . . .for the past 3/4 of a year to 1 year i've been working out almost every day . . . in the last month or so i got lazy and worked out about 3-4 times a week, and before the past year i had been doing about 3 times a week . . .
    so to sum it up its been 3 times a week for a year, then almost everyday for a year, then 3-4 in the past month, but im willing to work out everyday again during the cycle if thats a suggeswtions
    thanks

Nothing wrong with working out 4-5 days a week. When I do 2 days on, 1 day off, and lift heavy I have never seen better muscle gains.

ok thank you . . . do you guys use ice or anything at the spot of the injection (or did you when you were newbs?)

nope just swab with a alcohol pad and do your thing

kstone6tb is offline Junior Member
    Bro, it dosen't hurt at all. Plus, at 19 most will tell you that you need to wait at least 3 more years before starting...

Thread Information