Thread: Knee Pain

ManzNumero1 is offline Member

Knee Pain

Yesterday was my leg day , during my first couple sets of squats i started feeling this really bad pain when i bent my knee. I finished my leg workout, and afterwards when i bend down in a squat and come up from the position this is when the knee hurts the most, it kills to walk up the stairs and sit down. I never had a knee injury, has anyone experienced this before, THIS SUCKS ! I'm in my 7th week of t-400 and the swelling pain that the test brings to my ass isn't helping all that much since it's on the same side as the knee. . any info, or advice. Thanks guys

I'm sitting at my chair at work and i notice when i swing my leg upward to make it straight a clicking feeling happens, it doesn't do it with the other knee. Something's gotta be wrong.

TDS
    TDS is offline Associate Member
    it sounds like it needs to be put back into place. c a chiro.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I have had that... had to do physical therapy, like stretches and strengthening movements. I am going off memory as this happened over a decade ago... ACL tendon or ligament. I would see an osteopath(sp?) they are real doctors that can stretch you out without hurting you like a chiropractor can

spud is offline Junior Member
    Clicking is not good. Often it means a piece of a meniscus is loose and causing the stick. I'd go to an orthopedist and push for an mri to see wha't going on in there. If a repair is necessary, the sooner you do it, the better the success.

good luck!

spud

thanks guys
    i'm going to schedule an appt for the osteop. today, i just went there about a month ago for a torn acl in my shoulder, they did a great job.
    i'll give ya guys the update when i find out.

deuce-is-loose is offline Associate Member
    Def. get that check out bro

Thread Information