speedtraining is offline Senior Member

240 and now on Prop

Yo bro's i'm already 6'1 240 lbs 9.8% body fat....I'm on a cycle of Prop 100mg a day I've been taking it for two days...I eat like a horse drink tons of milk and stay away from bad food, i've treated my body great my whole life never did a drug or drank, i'm 20 years old, how much weight you think i will gain and when will the pumps kick in....Thanks Bros..

I took a cycle of Cyp (400mg/wk) last year btw if that means anything...Yesterday I put up 315 8 times with ease.

Speed.

come on brothas...nothing?

TDS
    TDS is offline Associate Member
    do a lil research bro. too many dependables to tell you. diet???... training program???... and so on!

Quote Originally Posted by TDS
    do a lil research bro. too many dependables to tell you. diet???... training program???... and so on!

Nothing better then testimonials....Division one Football training, and training table diet...i'm covered...just want some people to tell me about their expierences...

TDS
    TDS is offline Associate Member
    prop is always a great experience. have only taken test c once, with test p & e. prefer test e myself. u should feel the test p within the 1st week, unlike the cyp, where u would have started feeling it like in week 3-4.

Thread Information