mrfog is offline Banned

Did my first injection today

Hi guys

Well my gear arrived today, Sustanon 250 with syringes and needles etc. It was paki sust and looked perfect with stamped date, yellow writing and printed date on the vial, seen loads of pics so confident its good stuff.

I have to say when I saw the needles I shit it a bit cuz I thought "they are ****ing big" 20 gauge 1.5 inch by the way. So I cleaned up, wiped etc and went for upper outer quadrant of my right buttock. I could not believe how easily and painlessly it went in, I didn't feel a ****ing thing. I asspirated and a feww bubbles came out but no blood and the syringe really sucked itslef back in hard. I injected over about 30 second and it was fine. I still have a faint ache but nothing really.

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for all the advice on these forums, cheers guys.

I'm stacking with dianabol , can anyone tell me what to expect over the coming weeks?

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Congrats bro. Why are you using an *ss cannon? For a while I was using 21s but switched.

tempbrit is offline Member
    Agree. Why use 20 guage. Swap it for 23 guage.

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    might be sore tomorrow lol

RA
    Quote Originally Posted by mrfog
    Hi guys

Well my gear arrived today, Sustanon 250 with syringes and needles etc. It was paki sust and looked perfect with stamped date, yellow writing and printed date on the vial, seen loads of pics so confident its good stuff.

I have to say when I saw the needles I shit it a bit cuz I thought "they are ****ing big" 20 gauge 1.5 inch by the way. So I cleaned up, wiped etc and went for upper outer quadrant of my right buttock. I could not believe how easily and painlessly it went in, I didn't feel a ****ing thing. I asspirated and a feww bubbles came out but no blood and the syringe really sucked itslef back in hard. I injected over about 30 second and it was fine. I still have a faint ache but nothing really.

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for all the advice on these forums, cheers guys.

I'm stacking with dianabol, can anyone tell me what to expect over the coming weeks?
    How often are you shooting the sus?

mrfog is offline Banned
    Well I got 20's with the gear, cant complain, like I said I felt absolutely nothing. It was reassuring to have the full 1.5 inches go in so i def go into that muscle

mrfog is offline Banned
    I'm doing 250mg tuesday and Friday for 12 weeks.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    good luck man!happy growin!

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    you felt nothing in the glute, but when you start injecting your 20g in a bicep.....ouch!

RA
    I'm doing 250mg tuesday and Friday for 12 weeks.
    It would probably be better to shoot it more often. I did the once a week my first cycle. Good gains but bad sides. Your more ahead of the game than I was but eod would be better.

mrfog is offline Banned
    I'm doing it twice a week, not too keen eod.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    welcome to the dark side bro

RA
    Good luck. Welcome.

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    congrads....youll love it..just stay knowledgeable and smart

cmillett is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    It would probably be better to shoot it more often. I did the once a week my first cycle. Good gains but bad sides. Your more ahead of the game than I was but eod would be better.
    I'm also going to be doing sus250 at 500mig a week I've heard of people shooting it eod but what about every 3rd day and what are the advantages of doing it eod.any body is welcome to comment.

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cmillett
    I'm also going to be doing sus250 at 500mig a week I've heard of people shooting it eod but what about every 3rd day and what are the advantages of doing it eod.any body is welcome to comment.

keeps blood levels stable because of the prop.

BOBBY D is offline Member
    [QUOTE=mrfog]Hi guys

I have to say when I saw the needles I shit it a bit cuz I thought "they are ****ing big" 20 gauge 1.5 inch by the way.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    i know 1.5's could be very intimidating. when i did my first shot 2yrs ago in my thigh(never did glutes, dont want to) all i had that was given to me was 1.5's. i almost passed out a few times & after that i demanded 1" pins. they r my favorite. good luck w/ everything

mrfog is offline Banned
    [QUOTE=BOBBY D]
    Hi guys

I have to say when I saw the needles I shit it a bit cuz I thought "they are ****ing big" 20 gauge 1.5 inch by the way.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    i know 1.5's could be very intimidating. when i did my first shot 2yrs ago in my thigh(never did glutes, dont want to) all i had that was given to me was 1.5's. i almost passed out a few times & after that i demanded 1" pins. they r my favorite. good luck w/ everything
    Why would you not want to shoot the glute, I've read its the easiest?

tempbrit is offline Member
    I strongly prefer the quads as well. I do not like Glutes because I have to contort my body to do the injection and nearly pass out by the time I am finished.

Listen Bro,

Do yourself a favor and switch to 23 guage 1.5 inch pins for Glutes and then also get some 25 guage, 1 inch pins for quad shots. The cost for these needles is nominal.

Using Sustanon , you really should be shooting more than twice a week. EOD would be ideal, but once every three days would be better. After you have tried the 23 guage and the 25 guage, the thought of injecting more often will most likely go away.

Have fun. By the way, your ass will probably be sore the day after your injection. Sust hurt my ass like a Biatch, but then again, I am a wuss!

Good Luck. Get the pins. Once you see the 23 guage, you will never stick that damn 20 gauge harpoon in your ass again!

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    that scares me jabbing myself with a 20 gauge needle ed. i think i'll stick with 20gauge for drawing it out and shoot with a 25guage. could never go back to 20 gauge.

mrfog is offline Banned
    LOL So now I feel like a right hard bastard. Just wait till tomorrow when I'm crying cuz my arse hurts

Thread Information