themanc84 is offline New Member

anavar vs. winstrol.....which is better for mass?

ill be doing my second cycle this summer....starting around july 1st

weeks 1-8 750mg sust
    weeks 1-7 40mg var
    weeks 5-10 50mg winstrol

im not sure if i want to use 2 orals in the same cycle....so i might decide to drop either the winstrol or var....what do u guys suggest? im lookin to get some lean mass

also, has anyone taken var and winstrol at the same time without any problems? thanks

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by themanc84
    ill be doing my second cycle this summer....starting around july 1st

weeks 1-8 750mg sust
    weeks 1-7 40mg var
    weeks 5-10 50mg winstrol

im not sure if i want to use 2 orals in the same cycle....so i might decide to drop either the winstrol or var....what do u guys suggest? im lookin to get some lean mass

also, has anyone taken var and winstrol at the same time without any problems? thanks
    Neither var or winny is going to mass on you...... Also, you shouldn't run them so close together in the same cycle.

Better cycle would have been Sus and Fina...... with that cycle you would be able to put on mass with no problem.

i dont wanna do every day injections yet.....eventually i plan on fina and test though

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    var would be my choice over the winny, but neither are for mass. you would be better of with d-bol or anadrol

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    I know this wasnt your question but why is your cycle so short?

my first cycle was 500mg of test and 200mg of deca for 10 weeks.....i stopped gaining weight around the 5th week....so maybe shorter cycles are better for me

im dont want to take dbol or anadrol in this cycle bc im going for lean mass and ill probably get enough water retention from test

i basically just wanna know which will yield more noticable results, winny or var?

RA
    my first cycle was 500mg of test and 200mg of deca for 10 weeks.....i stopped gaining weight around the 5th week....so maybe shorter cycles are better for me

im dont want to take dbol or anadrol in this cycle bc im going for lean mass and ill probably get enough water retention from test

i basically just wanna know which will yield more noticable results, winny or var?
    If you stopped in the 5th week, when did you start seeing gains? For me, I dont see gains until the 4th week. I like winny, never used var but hear good things about it.

i gained 9 lbs in the first 4 or 5 weeks and that was it.....strength increased throughout cycle until the end, but i didnt gain anymore weight

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    i dont wanna do every day injections yet.....eventually i plan on fina and test though
    Well to maintain blood levels with the SUS minimuminjections would need to be EOD........

Tren E doesn't need to be injected ED like Tren A does. You can get away with 2 injections a week with Tren E.

RA
    i gained 9 lbs in the first 4 or 5 weeks and that was it.....strength increased throughout cycle until the end, but i didnt gain anymore weight
    Must be diet or training problem.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Well to maintain blood levels with the SUS minimuminjections would need to be EOD........

Tren E doesn't need to be injected ED like Tren A does. You can get away with 2 injections a week with Tren E.
    ill be injecting sust on mon, wed, and fri.....i dont really know much about tren E, i was planning on eventually using tren A though

Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    Must be diet or training problem.
    i was having some personal problems that could have caused lack of gains.....everything is cleared up now and im ready to go.....just giving myself another month or so before i cycle again because ive only been off for 7 weeks so far

RA
    i was having some personal problems that could have caused lack of gains.....everything is cleared up now and im ready to go.....just giving myself another month or so before i cycle again because ive only been off for 7 weeks so far
    You should run it 10-12 wks.

BOBBY D is offline Member
    gaining 9lbs in the first 4-5weeks was mostly water. u didn't give yourself a chance to complete the gain consistancy, maybe u could have gained another 8-10lbs & kept at least 8lbs of solid muscle, THATS IF U CHANGE UP UR DIET WHEN U SAW NO MORE GAINS AFTER WEEK 5. next time try going at least 10-12weeks.JMO! GOOD LUCK BRO!

Thread Information