Powerline-Pat is offline New Member

Is there a "best" way to drink Reforvit

I've recently started a cycle thats consists of using reforvit in the first 4 weeks. I'm at 35 mg ed. I was told that instead of jabbin with it, i could drink it. I heard different things about doing it that way. 1) It isn't as effective 2)you have to hold it under your tongue for awihle 3) it tastes like ****ing Shi*. But anyways, i would really appreciate and advice .

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    1) It is just as effective as it is a 17aa steroid . Also injecting that stuff hurts like hell and is dirty(greater chance of infection)

2) No you do not have to hold under tongue.

3) I told you in a different thread if you do not want to taste it, cap it... google 'empty gelatin capsules' you will want the 00 caps as they are bigger and five hundred of them are sub ten bucks...

Powerline-Pat is offline New Member
    thanks, It just seems like capping it would prove to be pretty difficlut and time consuming. I think i'm going to just sack up and drink it.

yung-priest is offline Associate Member
    jus drink sum juice b4 n after drinkin the reforvit and u should bump it up to 2mls ed cuz its some wat underdosed n spread it out thru out the day like a half a ml/cc every 4hours

liftsiron is offline New Member
    Throw it in a glass of grapefruit juice.

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    change it by oral dbol dats more easy for u

Logan13 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerline-Pat
    I've recently started a cycle thats consists of using reforvit in the first 4 weeks. I'm at 35 mg ed. I was told that instead of jabbin with it, i could drink it. I heard different things about doing it that way. 1) It isn't as effective 2)you have to hold it under your tongue for awihle 3) it tastes like ****ing Shi*. But anyways, i would really appreciate and advice .
    Throw your reforvit in the garbage, that is sh1t in a bottle. Very dirty stuff.

Thread Information