Danbrooks2k is offline Member

anyone Know of a good gyno doctor in Mexico?

I have had every single tooth capped in mexico, and my ex-GF got a nose job, lypo and a boob job there... I live on the matamoros border and would love to get the glands removed.... I really dont have any gyno, just tiny lumps that are almost gone with Letro... But every cycle I deal with painfull nipples regardless of how many anti e's I use....

I would like to get them removed, and I know in mexico the price will be alot less than in the states... does anyone have a good contact or information...

bump

toolman is offline Banned
    Do not have surgery like this done in Mexico. You can't put a price on your health and body. Don't go to any butchers down there. They do not have the board certification requirements that we do up here. THere are too many bad docs down there. Further, you need proper follow up care. Save up the dough and do it rifght bro.

I dont agree entireley on that matter... there are plenty of good mexican doctors that do not wish to butcher thier patients... I had an aquantance that got it done in mexico and it went perfectly... I just cant contact him...

thats why I asked if anyone knew anyone good in mexico...

after seeing 32 perfectly capped teeth, a perfect rynoplasty, and a perfect set of breast implants... I know there are some good folks down there if you kinow where to look...

I have lived on the mexican border for almost 10 years... just dont know any gyno surgery doctors first hand...

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Danbrooks2k
    I dont agree entireley on that matter... there are plenty of good mexican doctors that do not wish to butcher thier patients... I had an aquantance that got it done in mexico and it went perfectly... I just cant contact him...

after seeing 32 perfectly capped teeth, a perfect rynoplasty, and a perfect set of breast implants... I know there are some good folks down there if you kinow where to look...

I have lived on the mexican border for almost 10 years... just dont know any gyno surgery doctors first hand...

why not cotact the plastic surgeon that did the tits and ask for a referral??

not a bad idea, I will talk to him monday when I take my dad to get new dentures...

southsidejuncki is offline New Member
    If the doc puts tits in he can take them out.

juice4life is offline Associate Member
    Here you go bro....

This guy had it done and he talks about his experiance there

Gyno In Mexico

Quote Originally Posted by Danbrooks2k

Not saying you cant find a good one but the best are in the US. I do not want to save money by having surgery in a 3rd world country but I guess I am blessed by being able to afford that option. Good luck!

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    check out Thailand... They have some crazy good surgeons for cheap... take a small vacation and get a little something done at the end... still cheaper than having it done in America..

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    i'll do it for 200

Glock-19 is offline Banned
    You would think with all the legal juice in Mexico there would be some experienced gyno surgens down there.

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    no offense, but I also agree that the idea of thinking all mexican doctors are bad is somewhat ignorant. I think, as americans, we have some sort of superiority complex. Believe it or not, there are some extremely smart and educated mexicans. A border does not dictate intelligence, or education for that matter. There are even mexican doctors who attented american schools and returned to mexico.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    yea...mexico shouldnt be defined from its boarder towns.

exactly... well I read the gyno surgery post... I want to contact that doctor for sure...

Quote Originally Posted by newbrew
    no offense, but I also agree that the idea of thinking all mexican doctors are bad is somewhat ignorant. I think, as americans, we have some sort of superiority complex. Believe it or not, there are some extremely smart and educated mexicans. A border does not dictate intelligence, or education for that matter. There are even mexican doctors who attented american schools and returned to mexico.
    No one said all Mexican doctors are bad. There are many bad US doctors as well. However Mexico does not have the tightly controlled regulations that we do here in the US to find and eliminate the hacks from operating. I have many friends from all over Latin America. When they have any serious medical issues, they always come to the US.

darmadoc is offline Member
    My only concern would be if something goes wrong. I have seen too many complications of Mexican surgery shipped to a hospital over here the minute the money runs out. Also, you have no legal recourse should something go awry in Mexico.

Thread Information