dazbo is offline Senior Member

Where is MALLET ??Thyroid function help needed!!

Hi

After reading mallets test your thyroid post, My results came out pretty low as though it was indicating I had an under active thyroid.

Here are my results which I dont think are too good -

Day 1 - 36.1deg c = 96.98deg F
    Day 2 - 36.2deg C = 97.16deg F
    Day 3 - 36.2deg C = 97.16deg F
    Day 4 - 35.9deg C = 96.62deg F

According to his post, they are too low for my BBT. What I would like to know is (Which Ive PM'd mallet but he hasnt even read it yet), what are my next steps ?? What do I need to do to sort this out ?? Will my temp rise whilst on a cycle of prop and VAR? Also, can using roids effect my thyroid function ???

Thanks

susta12 is offline New Member
    i I just started 1cc deca and 1cc sustanon and injected in my ass, next day a lump at lower back can you help me??

I know you're new so I wont diss u too much but you cant just jump in and highjack a thread like that - if you got a Q, do a new post. Plus, you need to give more info thatn that! 1cc means nothin really. And by sounds of it you;re not using enough test - but anyway - DO A NEW POST !!

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by susta12
    i I just started 1cc deca and 1cc sustanon and injected in my ass, next day a lump at lower back can you help me??
    I said you are fine.

If you have access to anything by Dan Duchaine where he discusses dieting and optimizing thyroid function, you can go check it out....it's basically 100% the same as Mallet's reccomendations (checking temp in the AM, proper dosing, adjusting dose, etc...all of it is the same).

thanks hooker. Ive had a search on his name but not found anything to help me on my thyroid. I dont know much about it and was going to go to my doc to see what he says. Sound like a good idea ??

bump

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by susta12
    lol, thats the second time you have . I start reading a thread and then pop there is your q. Start your own thread and give more information.

LOL

Anyway, panic over - mallet has been in touch and helped me out !!! thanks anyway guys

Thread Information