Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 23 of 23

Thread: Wtf??

  1. #1
    Luke_Skywalker's Avatar
    Luke_Skywalker is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Down the block from you
    Posts
    64

    Thumbs down Wtf??

    Maybe the reason for AAR;s Cialis sale is that the stuff doesn't work. Shook the hell out of it and did 8 squirts. Looks like more $$ out the window.

    I'm not feeling good about the Nolva and Clomid at this point either.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    2,393
    I use ARR's Cialis. It always works, and actually lasts much longer than 36 hours for me, on less than a full dose.

  3. #3
    tomp is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    77
    It's a scam. Prescrpition Cialas works, but the research liquids do not. Try it for yourself!

    It does make you wonder about their other liquid products doesn't it?

  4. #4
    Luke_Skywalker's Avatar
    Luke_Skywalker is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Down the block from you
    Posts
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by tomp
    It's a scam. Prescrpition Cialas works, but the research liquids do not. Try it for yourself!

    It does make you wonder about their other liquid products doesn't it?
    Its a scam alright...what a complete joke! How could I have been so STUPID? Sure seems like all the mods and vets talk up aar, doesn't it?

    That place is in MD isn't it? I''ll be heading down for Bike Week this month...passing right through there.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    2,393
    I don't get anything for saying AR-R products work.

  6. #6
    Luke_Skywalker's Avatar
    Luke_Skywalker is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Down the block from you
    Posts
    64
    Well, If nothing else, maybe some bro's will read this and not waste money on aar's milked down asprin water.

  7. #7
    bigguy20 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    430
    this is gunna turn out to be a very interesting thread.

  8. #8
    BIG TEXAN's Avatar
    BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    6,525
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    I don't get anything for saying AR-R products work.
    Really? I mean I have a garage full of free stuff for coming here and telling everyone that AR-R products work and are great.

    Funny how it's such a scam yet so many people have used their products wiyh good success. Please tell me that you've emaild or tried contacting them with your complaint before just coming on here bashing them.

  9. #9
    Luke_Skywalker's Avatar
    Luke_Skywalker is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Down the block from you
    Posts
    64
    Bashing? You call that bashing? If you knew me, you would consider that a love tap.

    And yes, I have fired off an e-mail complaint.

    "Funny how it's such a scam yet so many people have used their products wiyh good success".

    Well, so far, I am not on that list and I will not trust these products during a cycle.

  10. #10
    BIG TEXAN's Avatar
    BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    6,525
    Ok.. maybe not bashing....

    Now you posted this just a couple of hours after posting in another thread about how you just got your stuff in today????

  11. #11
    Luke_Skywalker's Avatar
    Luke_Skywalker is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Down the block from you
    Posts
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN
    Ok.. maybe not bashing....

    Now you posted this just a couple of hours after posting in another thread about how you just got your stuff in today????
    Yes exactly. It didn't take me long to figure out that something isn't quite right here.

  12. #12
    punchrf's Avatar
    punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    nor cal
    Posts
    3,093
    everyone is different, so what works for most people will not always work for you. who knows you may have a high tolerence to this product. i would definetely not call it a scam though. i've tried there products and they work. are you trying to get banned?

  13. #13
    firenwire's Avatar
    firenwire is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    132
    I also question thier cialis. But its the only thing i've ordered from them.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    2,393
    You got your cialis a few hours ago, and know it doesn't work already?

    So...you had a girl ready to F*ck, the second you got your Cialis in? Then you took the Cialis and you couldn't get it up?

  15. #15
    Luke_Skywalker's Avatar
    Luke_Skywalker is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Down the block from you
    Posts
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by punchrf
    everyone is different, so what works for most people will not always work for you. who knows you may have a high tolerence to this product. i would definetely not call it a scam though. i've tried there products and they work. are you trying to get banned?
    Unless it states somewhere in the rules that I'm not allowed to share my experiences and voice my opinion if it is not in the best business interests of the sponsor of this site, than no...I don't think I will get banned.

    Either way, your opinion is well taken. It's possible I may react differently than others.

  16. #16
    Luke_Skywalker's Avatar
    Luke_Skywalker is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Down the block from you
    Posts
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    You got your cialis a few hours ago, and know it doesn't work already?

    So...you had a girl ready to F*ck, the second you got your Cialis in? Then you took the Cialis and you couldn't get it up?
    LOL (seriously) No...already bumped fuzzies, but it wasn't anything that wasn't normal. No fireworks...just your average f*ck.

    I was psyched for a "super-boner".

  17. #17
    punchrf's Avatar
    punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    nor cal
    Posts
    3,093
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke_Skywalker
    Unless it states somewhere in the rules that I'm not allowed to share my experiences and voice my opinion if it is not in the best business interests of the sponsor of this site, than no...I don't think I will get banned.

    Either way, your opinion is well taken. It's possible I may react differently than others.
    what i'm saying is your calling it a scam. if someone said that about something of mine then i would take it as being called a liar. i agree you can voice your opinion but that's almost a threat. contact lion if you need more answers about his products.

  18. #18
    SS1476's Avatar
    SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    EAST COAST
    Posts
    1,872
    Im waiting on cialis now...

  19. #19
    Luke_Skywalker's Avatar
    Luke_Skywalker is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Down the block from you
    Posts
    64
    How is it a threat? I'm not seeing it.

  20. #20
    dive_kid's Avatar
    dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Canada Ehh...
    Posts
    2,170
    I call
    ar-r has always had good products and service. something about your complaint just does not seem right. and If there is a problem, why not take it up with them and give them a chance to correct it before you make posts about them being a scam. AR-R always fixes their mistakes, if one was made.
    I like their products and service and totaly trust theer supplies.

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    2,393
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke_Skywalker
    LOL (seriously) No...already bumped fuzzies, but it wasn't anything that wasn't normal. No fireworks...just your average f*ck.

    I was psyched for a "super-boner".
    Well...you got a hard on, right? SO...how can you say it doesn't work?

    It's not a "super-boner"...its an impotence cure....and you got your hard-on.

    I'm gonna lock this thread and call it a day.

  22. #22
    yerg is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    361
    I use the nolva and I know for a fact that its good.

  23. #23
    symatech's Avatar
    symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    not where I want to be
    Posts
    7,546
    I have an idea. Why don't you start a poll, and see who has had success and liked ar-r products? Then you could poll the entire population of AR and get a much better judgment on how their products really work instead of just insinuating that the mods and vets are paid off to approve of their stuff. All I've personally used from them is nolva but it has never failed me.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •