Stryke3 is offline New Member

>>>HCG, WHAT ARE YOU?<<<

Can someone please tell me about HCG , what it is and when you are actually supposed to take it. Also, how much do I take?

6'5"
    233 lbs.
    26 yrs old
    Training for 5-6 years

About to start my first cycle, I don't know what I'm going to do yet- I have Deca qv300, dbol and test. Might just do test, might do more. Just ordered nolva. I'm guessing I need clomid, but I've been reading mixed opinions as to when HCG should be taken.

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    HCG is usually taken throughout a cycle to help prevent testicular atrophy (shrinkage of your testicles) Doses vary anywhere from 300-500mg every 3-5 days.

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    HCG is generally used for longer running cycles. for a first cycle i would recommend running test only for a first cycle at about 12 weeks, which HCG should not be needed. clomid will be needed for PCT as well as nolva needed.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    for longer cycles some people will use hcg between the last test shot and the start of your pct.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I think you should research because not everyone that takes hcg believes the crap of throughout cycle. Or only 500iu at a time... even though that is swales protocol for someone on hrt for life... never to come off and at hrt doses... So read, read, read

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FrkyBgStok
    HCG is generally used for longer running cycles. for a first cycle i would recommend running test only for a first cycle at about 12 weeks, which HCG should not be needed. clomid will be needed for PCT as well as nolva needed.
    I would honestly use it no matter what. Its alot easier to start them back up if they arent 100% shut off.

Titan1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    I think you should research because not everyone that takes hcg believes the crap of throughout cycle. Or only 500iu at a time... even though that is swales protocol for someone on hrt for life... never to come off and at hrt doses... So read, read, read
    well those who believe that you should take hcg after cycle dont know much about hcg or the human body

Titan1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    well those who believe that you should take hcg after cycle dont know much about hcg or the human body and also there are alot of clinical studys that backs it up that it is better to take small doses rather then big doses that can damage and still swale is an MD and i think he knows better then 99% of people here
    i would like to see hard evidence that he is wrong
    Last edited by Titan1; 05-11-2005 at 01:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Titan1
    well those who believe that you should take hcg after cycle dont know much about hcg or the human body and also there are alot of clinical studys that backs it up that it is better to take small doses rather then big doses can damage and still swale is an MD and i think he knows better then 99% of people here
    i would like to see hard evidence that he is wrong
    swale is a hrt doctor that prescribes and studied hrt patients... I do not believe I ever sat take after a cycle... So where are all the clinical studies??? Other than swales buddy. And as for damage taking hcg for long durations will cause desensitization issues. Maybe you should read-read-read

symatech is offline Retired Moderator

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    good post that certainly clears that 1 up!

http://forum.mesomorphosis.com/showt...&highlight=HCG

Here is one by Phreezer a vet here also... Maybe it will clear that up a little more.

Thread Information