Thread: clen and t3

bigdogc is offline Associate Member

clen and t3

Hey guys, I got 3 of my football buddies that all want to get ripped for the summer. Ones playing college ball on a full scholarship, but they all insist on cutting and THEN bulking.

Heres the plan:

guy 1: 175, 6'0 15%
    guy 2: 185, 5'10 14%
    guy 3 (football dude): 195 6'4 7%

so i pretty much printed everything out for them on clen and t3. anyway, we are all 18 almost 19. we are about to order the clen on ar-r , the liquid kind. my questoin is it is 200mcg/ml. how will i dilute it so i can measure it in smaller amounts. i have a basic idea of how to dilute it, but if anyone that has ever boughten it can tell me specifics that would be great. i would have "accidently" giving the all-star QB guy 400mcgs clen the first time, much less my other two buddies.

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdogc
    so i pretty much printed everything out for them on clen and t3. anyway, we are all 18 almost 19..
    So everyone is on Test here?
    And at your age U think your done growing naturally?
    Why wouldnt U guys just to cardio to
    get the "ripped" look u want, along with a
    true clean diet, might surprise U....or something

colossus1 is offline Member
    Hey guys, I got 3 of my football buddies that all want to get ripped for the summer. Ones playing college ball on a full scholarship, but they all insist on cutting and THEN bulking.

Heres the plan:

so i pretty much printed everything out for them on clen and t3. anyway, we are all 18 almost 19. we are about to order the clen on ar-r, the liquid kind. my questoin is it is 200mcg/ml. how will i dilute it so i can measure it in smaller amounts. i have a basic idea of how to dilute it, but if anyone that has ever boughten it can tell me specifics that would be great. i would have "accidently" giving the all-star QB guy 400mcgs clen the first time, much less my other two buddies.

Jesus.....all of those guys are damn skinny. A little cardio and diet tweaking and they would be shredded (not very muscular) but shredded. Ditch the clen and t-3 idea.

marqui678 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by colossus1
    Jesus.....all of those guys are damn skinny. A little cardio and diet tweaking and they would be shredded (not very muscular) but shredded. Ditch the clen and t-3 idea.
    They must Wide recievers, but anyway, I dont think they need low body fat when playing football, its not really going to help them. Thier training should geared toward thier sport(speed, power, strength), not on losing weight.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait

Heres the plan:

so i pretty much printed everything out for them on clen and t3. anyway, we are all 18 almost 19. we are about to order the clen on ar-r, the liquid kind. my questoin is it is 200mcg/ml. how will i dilute it so i can measure it in smaller amounts. i have a basic idea of how to dilute it, but if anyone that has ever boughten it can tell me specifics that would be great. i would have "accidently" giving the all-star QB guy 400mcgs clen the first time, much less my other two buddies.
    I wouldn't bother with the Clen & T3 for them bro. This combo may affect their stamina levels as i have found it makes me out of breath and sometimes extremely weak.
    If anything i would advise an ECA/ECY stack, a strict diet and plenty of cardio.

SoSwole is offline Junior Member
    I hate those damn liquid stuff. It is really hard to get the dose accurately. I would take the pill form if I was you. Here is how many tabs you should take.
    It's starts from day 1 to day 21. Cycle them with ECA stack. 3 Wks T3 and Clen then 3 weeks ECA.

Clen
    T3

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    t3??? without test, or var = alot of lost muscle, and strength

clen ... = shortness of breath.....

neither are recommended for you guys.. sorry..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Soup is offline Associate Member
    -you do not dilute clen once you get it.
    -There is no reason to pyramid the clen like that, they are taking liquid not pills.
    -Read the clen handbook.
    -You don't mention any supplements like Taurine run at 3-5 g daily and potassium, along with plenty of water.

SoSwole is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Soup
    -you do not dilute clen once you get it.
    -There is no reason to pyramid the clen like that, they are taking liquid not pills.
    -Read the clen handbook.
    -You don't mention any supplements like Taurine run at 3-5 g daily and potassium, along with plenty of water.
    Read my post again.... I recommended them to get Tabs instead of Liquid and I just suggested on how they should take the pills.

Thread Information