Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sustanson

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtyvegas
    why test.enanthate there are a few others i just look them up and test.cypionate looks a little better then the other..no flammin ..just curious..i do appreciate your help though.
    test e or c does''nt make a big difference,choice either one of them.

about the anti e , yes nolva is an anti e so is letro, a'dex,aromasin and a lot of others just do a search at them.
    for a first cycle i would advice to take nolva and just keep them at hand in case of gyno symptons.
    if you are gyno prone then the next cycle you do you can take them at start.

research all you can before you start youre cycle bro,

-rodge

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    ok i see what your sayin.. start the test.. at 500mg/wk then if i start to notice sore nipps or itchness start the nolvadex ....cause those are signs of gyno..right..

and following my cycle use the clomid to stimulate natural testosterone level back to normal..is that right??

look at this i found here on the forum ..im gonna use this for my first run to see how i react to testosterone.. sounds really good now my problem is finding a good reliable source, u know..!!...
    there they are im hoping i do well the first time

Newbies this is for you

Clomid Facts and Questions Answered!

[QUOTE=dirtyvegas]ok i see what your sayin.. start the test.. at 500mg/wk then if i start to notice sore nipps or itchness start the nolvadex ....cause those are signs of gyno..right..

and following my cycle use the clomid to stimulate natural testosterone level back to normal..is that right??

look at this i found here on the forum ..im gonna use this for my first run to see how i react to testosterone.. sounds really good now my problem is finding a good reliable source, u know..!!...
    there they are im hoping i do well the first time

check youre nips daily and start the nolva when they're sore or if you feel lumbs.

yes clomid for pct, do a search on that lots of info on this board.

dont react to pm's who claims to be sources as they prob be scammers.

research and you will be fine.

-rodge

i think i have some kinda restriction on my account cause i cannot pm you i just try and it says no,serious.. i just joined this site yesterday how long until i can send pm do you know?

thanks for the help im deffinatly doin my homework i would like to be and expert on gear before i start but we know thats impossible..i dont know if im gyno prone or not, ill have to find that one out by trial and error..
    thanks buddy

i have no idea, i heard something about it,preventing newbies being scammed.

i'm sure they have a good reason for it.

-rodge

Quote Originally Posted by dirtyvegas
    thanks for the help im deffinatly doin my homework i would like to be and expert on gear before i start but we know thats impossible..i dont know if im gyno prone or not, ill have to find that one out by trial and error..
    thanks buddy
    any time bro,thats why we are here to help each other out.

just keep reading and ask questions if something is'nt clear.

-rodge

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information