terbo16 is offline Junior Member

warm bruise(ventrogluteal)

i tried that ventrogluteal injection because supposedly there was less pain...not the case. My whole side of my ass is swollen and it is warm to the touch and very sensitive. Anyone know what that means??? is it the begining of an abcess???

i mixed winny an sus in the same pin also, could that be why this is happenening and will it go away on its own. i have to shoot the winny again 2moro..should i ???

anyone?????

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    How long was the needle? glutes should be 1 1/2". prop hurts some say winny does too(not for me). Maybe that is it.

pin was 22g 1.5

right now i have a red spot around the injection sitethe size of a baseball, not a lump but a red circle and it is hard to the touch and it hurts like hell. it is also a little warm, and i have been experiencing fever like symptoms.. aches and pains in the whole body. ive never injected winny b4 and i put it in the same syringe as my sus.

Quote Originally Posted by terbo16
    right now i have a red spot around the injection sitethe size of a baseball, not a lump but a red circle and it is hard to the touch and it hurts like hell. it is also a little warm, and i have been experiencing fever like symptoms.. aches and pains in the whole body. ive never injected winny b4 and i put it in the same syringe as my sus.
    Sounds like you need to take a trip to the doc or ER. Tell them you injected b-12 and you think it is infected. If they asked where you got the b-12 tell them a doctor in florida prescribed you 1000iu everymonth for energy and the fact you do not eat alot of meat(veggitarian) as you went to him because you were tired all the time; that will eleviate any questions a ER doc will have. Go today before it gets worse. Let us know, give an update.

thanks

do u kno what the remedy might be...if it is an infection or an abcess?? antibiotics??

Maybe antibiotice and maybe they have to drain it with a bigger needle than you used.

thanks meso

Thread Information