slabbius is offline New Member

Question Hi, I'm new here. A little cycling help please.

I'm new to all this and I plan on starting a cycle in 6 more weeks after I lose another 15lbs. I started at 261lbs and now I am down to 238. I would like to be at 220-225 lbs before I start my cycle.

Well, Further Research I found out that injectables are not IV.... they are IM... i was never aware of this. So I won't have problem with Injectables now, for gods sake I have piercings and tattoos and all sorts of body mods... I just want to go to the beach and be the one the girls stare at... not the one they point and laugh at. I just want more arm size. I'm 16.5" now, I'd like to go up to 20". I'm not looking for garden hose veins either, I just want to be well built. Like a sculpture. I'd liked to be ripped, but not totally shredded. I'm planning to start a cycle in about 6 more weeks. I figured I should have lost another 15 pounds of fat by then. I'm just struggling with belly fat and inner thight fat right now, but my legs are still like friggin phone poles. My lower leg/calves are 22" no fat there. My thighs are 31" not too well defined, but there is fat that needs to be lost. My pant size went down from 38 to 36 in just 5 weeks. I eventually want to be at a 34. I have looked at the novice cycles and I think I will start there. After careful research could you tell me if this would be a good stack/cycle... I't kind of a mod to the exsisting ones based on the research I've done already:

First Six Weeks: TESTOSTERONE ENANTHATE 300-500mg/week, 100MG Anadrol /day, 200 mg Deca -Durabolin / week, Nolvadex /10 - 20 mg/Day, and Vitamin B-6/ 200 mg/Day
    Week 7-10 : TESTOSTERONE ENANTHATE 300-500mg/week, Nolvadex/10 - 20 mg/Day, and Vitamin B-6/ 200 mg/Day
    Week 10 and 11 : Nolvadex/10 - 20 mg/Day Vitamin B-6/ 200 mg/Day
    Week 12-15 Clomid Therapy and Nolvadex/10 - 20 mg/Day Vitamin B-6/ 200 mg/Day

BTW, I think I see the reasoning for the clomid therapy. It's to help keep the new pumps from going away after you "cycle off" Can anyone clarify this?

Now, is it safe for me to continue to take Klonopins (anxiety disorder) NO2, Hydroxycuts, and CO-q-10 On this cycle? Or should I not bother with the other supplements? I take 2g of vitamin C a day and I already take a B-multi.

And could someone further explain post cycle therapy or is that just the clomid therapy? I think I'm doing good so far from coming hear earlier knowing nothing..... At least I know (somewhat) I'm talking about. Maybe not.

Any input/help would be nice

Thanks!

ryan9101 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slabbius
    I'm new to all this and I plan on starting a cycle in 6 more weeks after I lose another 15lbs. I started at 261lbs and now I am down to 238. I would like to be at 220-225 lbs before I start my cycle.

Well, Further Research I found out that injectables are not IV.... they are IM... i was never aware of this. So I won't have problem with Injectables now, for gods sake I have piercings and tattoos and all sorts of body mods... I just want to go to the beach and be the one the girls stare at... not the one they point and laugh at. I just want more arm size. I'm 16.5" now, I'd like to go up to 20". I'm not looking for garden hose veins either, I just want to be well built. Like a sculpture. I'd liked to be ripped, but not totally shredded. I'm planning to start a cycle in about 6 more weeks. I figured I should have lost another 15 pounds of fat by then. I'm just struggling with belly fat and inner thight fat right now, but my legs are still like friggin phone poles. My lower leg/calves are 22" no fat there. My thighs are 31" not too well defined, but there is fat that needs to be lost. My pant size went down from 38 to 36 in just 5 weeks. I eventually want to be at a 34. I have looked at the novice cycles and I think I will start there. After careful research could you tell me if this would be a good stack/cycle... I't kind of a mod to the exsisting ones based on the research I've done already:

First Six Weeks: TESTOSTERONE ENANTHATE 300-500mg/week, 100MG Anadrol /day, 200 mg Deca -Durabolin / week, Nolvadex /10 - 20 mg/Day, and Vitamin B-6/ 200 mg/Day
    Week 7-10 : TESTOSTERONE ENANTHATE 300-500mg/week, Nolvadex/10 - 20 mg/Day, and Vitamin B-6/ 200 mg/Day
    Week 10 and 11 : Nolvadex/10 - 20 mg/Day Vitamin B-6/ 200 mg/Day
    Week 12-15 Clomid Therapy and Nolvadex/10 - 20 mg/Day Vitamin B-6/ 200 mg/Day

BTW, I think I see the reasoning for the clomid therapy. It's to help keep the new pumps from going away after you "cycle off" Can anyone clarify this?

Now, is it safe for me to continue to take Klonopins (anxiety disorder) NO2, Hydroxycuts, and CO-q-10 On this cycle? Or should I not bother with the other supplements? I take 2g of vitamin C a day and I already take a B-multi.

And could someone further explain post cycle therapy or is that just the clomid therapy? I think I'm doing good so far from coming hear earlier knowing nothing..... At least I know (somewhat) I'm talking about. Maybe not.

Any input/help would be nice

Thanks!
    How long have you been strength training? If you are just in the beggining of strength training, then you should wait a while before you start the juice. I know you want a quick fix, but you will be much more satisfied with making improvements naturally and then considering the use of chems. BUT if you do choose to cycle I would just do this:
    Weeks 1-12 Test ethanate 500mg with 1cc twice a week.

This will help you maintain where you are at as far as muscle and strength goes while you lose fat. You cannot really expect to lose a lot of fat and gain a lot of muscle at the same time, but you can lose fat while maintaining muscle.

Also PCT or post cycle therapy is used to get natural testosterone production going again. Clomid is use to trigger your nuts to start producing again, and it can also be utilized as a weak anti estrogen at the end of your cycle. Nolvadex is a stronger anit-estrogen and can be used throughout your cycle 10mg ed or it can be used if signs of gyno appear. If you choose test e as a cycle, clomid should begin 14 days after your last test inject, and should be Day 1: 300mg Ten Days at 100mg, and 50mg for at least ten days. The 300mg the first day acts as a loader for the clomid to get into your system and it also utilizes the clomid as an anti-estrogen. Hope this helps.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    6 weeks of androl is kinda harsh..i would only go 4....do the testosterone and 500mg a week and deca at 400 mg a week. ..mix the test and deca together when you shoot twice a week. of course you will get varying advice..what i said i think is great..by the way your arms will not go from 16.5 to 20's..sorry bro,, shit doesnt make you he man in once cycle...you could easily get to 17.5 though. which is still a pretty good size..you should take your nolva like you said, and consider some liquidex.

ryan9101 is offline Associate Member
    hellapimpin: dont you think mabye anadrol should be left for another cycle if this is in fact his first cycle?

as a matter of fact ryan yes i do...i was under the assumption he already had the stuff and planned on using it...you know people can be tuff learners some time...but yes androl is very harsh and really shouldnt even be considered.....as a matter of fact..i would run a test and winny cycle for my first...

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    use nothing but test enanthate at 500mg/week for 10 or 12 weeks. PCT two weeks after last test injection

lol...newbies must be confused as hell.......FrkyBgStok just gave you the best base cycle to get good results..anything more then that is not needed but you could do more if you like..like with the deca ..so it comes down to what you really want to do..save money and get almost the same results if not the same...or do the deca with it and let your joints feel great.

This is my first cycle. I have weight/strength training now for about 6-8 weeks. But I have done so in the past approx 4 years ago, but a sports injury (rotator cuff torn) prevented me from doing anything for a long time. 8 long months of physical therapy. It has only been as of about 2 months ago that I decided, what the hell? The doc said i had to "work out" my injury or get surgery. Since I started My shoulders have increased a lot and the pain is slowly decreasing and my right shoulder and arm is getting a lot stronger in the past 2 months.

Since this is my first cycle I think I will just see what the test enanthate at 500mg/week for 10 or 12 weeks will do for me. Should I at all take the novadex during the cycle? And from what I've read the clomid PCT is a MUST for natural testosterone production to reoccur. Thanks for the advice! I don't want to over do anything the first time around and I know you have to start somewhere and it can't be at the top. Any other advice will greatly be appreciated.

you can take nolva, but i don't unless i see symptoms of gyno

Ok, I read up on Winny. I think I will go for a Test and Winny for my first cycle. Would I use both for 12 weeks then PCT or would I stop winny at a certain time and continue with the test e for the remainder of the time?
    One last thing what mg/week of winny would I need to take?
    Last edited by slabbius; 05-08-2005 at 06:24 PM.

run winny for 6 weeks at the end of your cycle. i would recommend not running winny for a first cycle though

Ok, cool. Then I guess I'll just try out the Test E for 12 weeks and then PCT with clomid. Sorry for being such a newb to all this... I'll keep some nolva on hand just in case of signs of gyno.

yep good luck

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    definetly stay away from the anadrol bro... way too harsh for your first time, unless your liver pissed u off and u want to get back at it.... stick to the basics... test e 250mg every 3.5 days, and proper pct.... good luck

lol..i used winny my first cycle and i loved it..dried my joints out a little though..since you've had injuries, i would probably stay away from that till later.. you said the pain is slowly getting better?? hey frkybgstok... wouldnt you agree that, deca in the cycle also would do well for his shoulders and stuff...might even have no pain at all when lifting..cuz you will be going up in weight fast in your lifts, deca would keep your joints and everything lubed up. just my 2 cents...either way is good, but if you have had an injury..deca is great for taking away joint pains..etc..etc.

fanatic is offline Member
    What kind of results would you get if you ran winni by itself for your first cycle?

never done that..but.....probably not much...it's usually used for cutting cycles..gets you pretty dry. and is great for solidifying gains.

fanatic is offline Member
    Ok... I have decided that I am going to do my first cycle. I would like to gain some size but still lean-out too... and Gyno scares the s#@t out of me. What would be a good first cycle that meets that criteria?

so, would you suggested running a test e and deca cycle for my first? if deca helps with the joint pain then I would surely like to do that... my shoulder only hurt when I do incline/flat/standing dumbell butterflies or when doing dumbell presses. would anyone recommend this test e and deca for my first cycle?

test e weeks 1-10 500mg
    deca weeks 1-10 300mg
    nolva weeks 1-10 everyday at 50mg a day
    clomid 3 weeks after last injection start 100mg first 15 days then 50mg for the 15 days following.. might also be smart to load on creatine when starting post cycle therapy .

mix the deca and test e at 250mg per 150mg of deca in one shot.. 2 shots a week
    mon and thurs or sunday and wed..etc..etc 3.5 days apart

there you go..this is a great cycle for 1st and will give great gains as long as you eat and lift right.

good luck!!

Im going to have to disagree with you on that cycle, I firmly believe in a Test only beginning cycle.

Wk 1-12 Test E 500 Mg/week

Thats it. He's not used to AAS, you dont know how he'll respond to certain compounds, you dont know how his HPTA well be affected, he needs to keep it simple. Nandrolones are great, but I dont agree with their use in someones first cycle, though many use it, and they will inhibit his HPTA at a dosage above 400mg/week

And he'll probably only need 20-30 mg nolva daily, thats the dosage most people take, 50 is over doing it quite a bit.

OK, so let's say i do a test e onlye cycle then pct. how long after pct must I wait before starting another cycle?

LD_18 is offline Associate Member
    time on cycle = time off cycle, thats a good rule to go by in general

ok, cool. I wasn't too sure about that. Then Test E only it is. That will be my first cycle. I'll probably start it in about another month or two. If I enjoy the results, I'll probably go for another cycle with deca added next. I won't forget about the nolva or pct either

oh lord...of course somebody is going to disagree....if you scroll up...wilthepill123, you will notice we went through tthat already...the deca was an option due to his shoulder..i reccommend the deca so that it will lube him up nicely and not be in as much pain..cuz there will be nothing worse then going up in strength and not being able to lift more weight or more reps or both and can't due to some pain.

anyways..its your cycle stabbius..good luck

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    did anybody else see that he has only been working out 6-8 weeks? He said he used to 4 years ago, but got injured. I would train naturally for a while and let your muscle memory come back. If you start AAS now, you can risk re-injuring yourself b/c youre muscles will get too big too fast.

Let me explain my injury a little more detailed... My Rotator cuff was torn in 3 locations. 2 in front, 1 in the rear. I went through months and months of physical therapy to gain movement in my arm. My shoulder is also "permanently dislocated" instead of the standard 1/16" or 1/8" gap between the ball and socket mine is closer to 1/2" gap. As the past weeks have been going by my arm has more flexibility than before. I can reach behind me while driving... this was impossible a year ago. My doctor even was impressed with the newest x-rays which show the gap closing and is "healing nicely." He was shocked to hear that I have managed this by weight training which he told me would be to much of a strain and I'd further injure myself. I started with weights that felt comfortable, not too heavy but not too light... Shrugs and butterflies were the key to gaining my strength back in my shoulder. As the weeks went on and more definition started to appear.... pant size dropping as well, I noticed that my once weak arm was now close to being my stong arm again... My arms used to be flat from shoulder to wrist but they now have the subtle curves expecially upper arms and my shoulder is healing naturally by weight training. The addition of new muscle is "holding" my shoulder in the socket a lot better than it used to. I rather just lose about 15 -20 lbs of fat for right now then put on some more muscle...

Thread Information