100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member

Exclamation AS in the military

Alright guys I am looking at joining either the Navy or the Airforce... I am think of doing SWCC or Pararescue or something of that nature... anyways.. I have been off cycle for a while now and I want to put some size back on but why waste the energy when I'm just goin to have to loose is durring boot camp... now.. anyone know how easy it is to get away with juicing while your in the military? If they EVER test for it? Anyways any help on this topic is appreciated!

mmhhmm is offline Junior Member
    this has come up quite a few times, i'am also in the miltary. all i have ever read or heard about is that they do not test in a basic urine analysis but ur CO or supervisor can request that a specfic person get tested for juice. and in that case they are sent to the same lab as they test our olympic athletes.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by mmhhmm
    this has come up quite a few times, i'am also in the miltary. all i have ever read or heard about is that they do not test in a basic urine analysis but ur CO or supervisor can request that a specfic person get tested for juice. and in that case they are sent to the same lab as they test our olympic athletes.
    wow that sucks... but hopefully being in special forces they will over look any indications of steroid use ...

9000rpm is offline Member
    I am experienced in this as my first sergeant asked me point blank if I was using once. I simply told him that I wanted to be honest with him, and I told him yes, I was using a low dose cycle. He said that he has used in the past and that as long as I can keep my composure and not let it get out of hand, he would turn the other cheek and ignore it.

So my advice is don't worry about it. Unless you are leting it get out of hand, they really wont know, and they will not ever test you.

9000rpm is offline Member
    And as a matter of fact, it is true that they never test for AAS in a normal UA. They don't even test 100% of the urine samples that they get. They will test a few, and if one comes up positive for drugs, they will test all the sample that came from that unit. This is because if there is one person in the unit using drugs, there is most likely another few that is using with them.

But if you are deployed, you have no worries about being tested for anything at all.

Trylek is offline New Member
    Testing while in the military is not likely unless you draw that specific type of attention to yourself. I am ex-Navy, and since you stated you might go for SWCC, you may want to wait till you are in your position for a couple of months before starting. They do a fairly comprehensive physical for people who go for spec ops. And if your blood test comes back irregular, they may want to run more tests. Good luck bro!

Quote Originally Posted by Trylek
    Testing while in the military is not likely unless you draw that specific type of attention to yourself. I am ex-Navy, and since you stated you might go for SWCC, you may want to wait till you are in your position for a couple of months before starting. They do a fairly comprehensive physical for people who go for spec ops. And if your blood test comes back irregular, they may want to run more tests. Good luck bro!
    awesome thanks... Yeah I plan on waiting until after my boot camp and probably indoc of SWCC before I do anything... long time to wait but its worth it... I just want to put some meat back on my bones after bc... thanks for the help guys.

JoeySpyda is offline Junior Member
    I was one of the few and when we got back from Iraq I started to lift alot, I was only taking NO2/protein/creatine and my co came up to me and asked if I was putting on weight. I told him yeah I started lifting with my brother when I was on leave and all he said was keep up the good work you look good. Then a little bit later I decided to use AAS and took many UAs and was never concerned about popping for that. I know guys who got caught with it while overseas and they just got punished with Non Judicial Punishment and lost a stripe. Just dont get caught and make sure you trust your roommates.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeySpyda
    I was one of the few and when we got back from Iraq I started to lift alot, I was only taking NO2/protein/creatine and my co came up to me and asked if I was putting on weight. I told him yeah I started lifting with my brother when I was on leave and all he said was keep up the good work you look good. Then a little bit later I decided to use AAS and took many UAs and was never concerned about popping for that. I know guys who got caught with it while overseas and they just got punished with Non Judicial Punishment and lost a stripe. Just dont get caught and make sure you trust your roommates.
    so you risked keeping it in your room??? Your friends are lucky they got off so easy... I think I will probably get a place to put it off base so that way I don't get into any trouble.. if I stick to the longer esters I can probably manage getting my shot every 3 days or so... where did you keep it in your room btw?

dieselrip is offline Banned
    100% i used dbol tabs all the way threw basic training. take any type of oral you want just put it in your sock. when you get to your barracks for basic you will need to find a good place to stash it. i put mine deep in my rucksack (back pack). never once got busted..my battlebuddy did the same lol. he is the one who gave me the idea..grew up with the guy. as for the test they wont make you take one unless someone snitchs on you and your co is a ****head. but like 9000rpm said most will turn there head because after all we are protecting our country and we need to be strong.

CrispyHaole is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 100%NATURAL-theGH
    Alright guys I am looking at joining either the Navy or the Airforce... I am think of doing SWCC or Pararescue or something of that nature... anyways.. I have been off cycle for a while now and I want to put some size back on but why waste the energy when I'm just goin to have to loose is durring boot camp... now.. anyone know how easy it is to get away with juicing while your in the military? If they EVER test for it? Anyways any help on this topic is appreciated!
    If your planning on using while going through basic forget it. You get niether enough nutrition nor enough resistance training in basic to support muscle growth. You Do get sheeitloads of cardio though. Push-ups are not bench presses, wait till after basic until you can get enough food in you.

afterthought...you don't get nearly enough rest in basic either

dieselrip is offline Banned
    what you mean crispy..there food is loaded with vitamins and cal's..if it wasnt you would shrink like a butthole. my drill srgt told me they add vitamines and extra cal's to the food to help you in basic after all your body is going through alot. 100%natural listen to people that have been in the service not someone that hasnt. thats like getting nutrition advise from a 400lbs lardass. you only have 2 choices you do/ you dont..its up to you..personaly i did with no problem..i really loved the mre meals..over 2000 cal's each...sleep i agree with but the juice will some kind of an eadge and you will grow...well hey it worked for me i came out ripped as hell. then i got in an acciedent and lost all my gains due to meds they had me on. now im back on and gained everything back in just 4 weeks..its all in your head. my pics are up in members pic's section.
    Last edited by dieselrip; 05-10-2005 at 05:54 AM. Reason: forgot something

GOATNUTS is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CrispyHaole
    If your planning on using while going through basic forget it. You get niether enough nutrition nor enough resistance training in basic to support muscle growth. You Do get sheeitloads of cardio though. Push-ups are not bench presses, wait till after basic until you can get enough food in you.
    definately

Quote Originally Posted by dieselrip
    what you crispy..there food is loaded with vitamins and cal's..if it wasnt you would shrink like a butthole. my drill srgt told me they add vitamines and extra cal's to the food to help you in basic after all your body is going through alot. 100%natural listen to people that have been in the service not someone that hasnt. thats like getting nutrition advise from a 400lbs lardass. you only have 2 choices you do/ you dont..its up to you..personaly i did with no problem..i really loved the mre meals..over 2000 cal's each...
    you're a fvucking idiot. I've been through basic, and I just got my letter of deployment so u can kiss my @ss...11Bang-Bang biatch. Any1 who actually gains lbm in basic(and it DOES happen) does so because they were NOWHERE near their genetic potential going in, and if that's the case they shouldn't have been messing with AAS in the 1st place. PERIOD. Shut yer stupid pie-hole.

GOATNUTS is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CrispyHaole
    you're a fvucking idiot. I've been through basic, and I just got my letter of deployment so u can kiss my @ss...11Bang-Bang biatch. Any1 who actually gains lbm in basic(and it DOES happen) does so because they were NOWHERE near their genetic potential going in, and if that's the case they shouldn't have been messing with AAS in the 1st place. PERIOD. Shut yer stupid pie-hole.
    LMFAO

marlin444 is offline Associate Member
    there are paper oral prouducts now, kinda like blotters. that might be a good idea

Quote Originally Posted by marlin444
    there are paper oral prouducts now, kinda like blotters. that might be a good idea
    That is true... anyone know how to make these? If I order powder how could it be done? Any ideas ladies?

SARDOG is offline New Member
    If you get caught with any type of stuff in Basic, they will can your ass. Or if your lucky they will just recycle you. Its not the possesion that's the kicker, its the integrity issue.

I hear that my friend... I don't intend on getting caught.. but your right... it would definetly suck.. I will think it over long and hard before I jump into anything...

Thread Information