DeFeo7 is offline New Member

Whats better......?

What do you guys recommand? Sustanon 250 cycle or Deca Cycle? And i know Deca stays in ur piss for 18 months after you take it how long does sustanon stay in ur piss for?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    What are your stats? Have you done AAS before? What are your goals? Have you read the steroid profiles on each? Are you planning to do anything else or are you asking about an individual cycle of each? How many MG's of each are you planning to do? Why are you concerned about drug testing? Have you done any research on this board before posting?

DeFeo7 is offline New Member
    yeah ive def done my homework but i cant seem to find out how long sustanon stay in ur urine for. I havent done an injectable steroids before. I have dbol and clen and ive been interested in takin either deca or sustanon now but i dont know which to take....The deca seems more appealing to be because ive read that people keep more of their gains with deca rather then sustanon and there is less water retention well it not as distinct as that with injectable testosterones. I know that with deca i would take between 200-400mg and with sustanon i would take 250mg a week. I need some help let me know....

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Well sustanon is a better a choice than a deca only cycle but you are better off with a single ester like enanthate . You still haven't given me your stats and I think you should spend some more time reading the forum. Also, spend a great deal of time reading about anti-e's and Post Cycle Recovery before doing anything.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Quote Originally Posted by DeFeo7
    yeah ive def done my homework but i cant seem to find out how long sustanon stay in ur urine for. I havent done an injectable steroids before. I have dbol and clen and ive been interested in takin either deca or sustanon now but i dont know which to take....The deca seems more appealing to be because ive read that people keep more of their gains with deca rather then sustanon and there is less water retention well it not as distinct as that with injectable testosterones. I know that with deca i would take between 200-400mg and with sustanon i would take 250mg a week. I need some help let me know....
    Age? Weight? BF? Years of training?

You haven't done very much homework, I don't think, if you would even consider a deca -only stack. You would NOT do just 250mg/week of sust... you would probably do EOD injections of 125mg for a first cycle using sust. Better to use a straight-up long ester of test such as cypionate or enanthate for your first cycle.

Water retention? Fooey. Who cares if you hold a little water during your cycle? It goes away post-cycle all by itself.

Back to the study room with you, now.

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    Well sustanon is a better a choice than a deca only cycle but you are better off with a single ester like enanthate. You still haven't given me your stats and I think you should spend some more time reading the forum. Also, spend a great deal of time reading about anti-e's and Post Cycle Recovery before doing anything.
    wow mr Rickson you is on the ball today
    and he's right

joeben22 is offline Associate Member
    I wouldn't be considering doing a deca only cycle anyhow, unless you don't want your little friend to work.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    if this is your first real cycle you should do the test. like everone said that test e would be better then the sust. the sust you will need to shoot eod due to the prop in it.

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    if this is your first real cycle you should do the test. like everone said that test e would be better then the sust. the sust you will need to shoot eod due to the prop in it.
    look who's joined the wolves

Thread Information