NjEoIuL is offline New Member

Q's about injection spot

I'm about to do a cycle of tren /prop
    weeks 1-12 prop 100mg EOD
    weeks 1-10 tren 75mg EOD

I usually do injection on the glutes, quads, delts, bi's, and tri's. I recently tore my ACL playing basketball and now my legs are un even, especially my left calve. I was thinking of doing injection on my left calve since is smaller than the other because of the injury, which i lost most of muscle on that left leg. Will injection spot on my calves help anything as in getting bigger, which of course ill do my best working on that leg, but is it true if you inject that spot and work out that body part, it will strenghten the muscle in some way. feel free to reply, thanks.

Aboot is offline Banned
    No, by injecting into the injured muscle it will not benefit at all and/or recover quicker. I would actually be concerned about possibly damaging the muscle more by injecting into it.

Secondly, how long ago did you hurt yourself. Are you sure you want to jump onto a cycle when you are not 100%?

NjEoIuL is offline New Member
    i was injured a year ago, and ever since i been working out on my legs, I workout evenly with each leg but when i hit my left leg i really dont feel like im hitting the muscle well, as if i was only doing the movement, seems like if the muscle wasnt there nemore, i do a get a good workout but my muscle on my left leg is smaller and seems like its hard to grow any muscle

phalanx is offline Associate Member
    dont inject into the muscle that is smaller simply to make bigger best advice would be to get massages and really look after the smaller leg keep ur other leg toned but dont lift heavy with it and lift harder with the smaller leg so that u can stregthen it and eventually it will buidl back up and catch up if u work them evenly ur one leg is prolly do more of the work on exercises
    if u start a cycle inject into the big 3 muscles and it will get to ur leg no worries

clhp20 is offline Member
    prop and tren are not site dependant. If that were the case. You would have a HUGE A$$ and other parts where you would inject would be HUGE..

maybe u should try a deca and test e cycle and get that leg back then go back to tren and prop

different cycle may work on ur body differently

BOBBY D is offline Member
    same question, not hijacking! i was goin to start a new thread. im doin test/deca injects 2x/wk in my thighs & shoulders. is it true that u have to spread the inject sites or is it a myth, in order to grow evenly or spread the liquid evenly.

hahahaha JK

u want to spread it out to prevent soreness hitting these muscles because they are the largest muscles the stuff spreads out on its own and is throughout your whole body dont worry about it getting to every muscle it will just make sure u inject in all 3 correctly

BOBBY D is offline Member
    ill go to a new

Thread Information