Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: FEDS Knocking At THE DOOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cuttup is offline Senior Member

FEDS Knocking At THE DOOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How many of you have been busted for Gear as a result of your source (person or website) getting busted? When they knocked at the door. ( or kicked it down)..what was the process,..what was said and done?
    Too-$mall likes this.

clhp20 is offline Member
    I said LATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER and ran out the back door with gear, computer in hand...

LMAO, i'm just bumpin.. for what reason i don't know.
    Too-$mall likes this.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    bump
    Last edited by RA; 11-23-2005 at 10:54 AM.
    Too-$mall likes this.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    I've had a source die but none I have dealt with have been busted.

They usually don't go after the smaller fish in those fed busts.....They want the importer and higher.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    So are you saying this happened to you?

I would suggest if that's the case your first move is to admit nothing and
    seek legal councel asap... There's a ton of questions like did they produce
    a search warrant? To vague a question to really anwser the way you post
    it...

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Most of the time they just take your gear and nothing comes of it..Just more evidence for them in the end if you get popped..If you don't you will probably never hear from them again if it's a small package..I knew a guy around here that was selling fake eurotech GH..It was actually GH, but he was getting it from china relabling it and making a fortune selling it to hospitals...He got caught because he had to much money and alot of the PPL's names on his hardrive got raided shortly after..Like a kick your door of the hinges raid..Another one of the PPL I knew was getting a big package sent to his house..They X-rayed it and came to his door with the police and postal inspector and asked him to sign for the package and if they could search his house..Guys got a mansion it would have took days to seach..He called his lawyer put them on the phone with him and they left as quick as they arrived...That was years ago and nothing has come of that..Ive seen things were packages get pulled from the mail and nobody ever hears about them again...They pretty much have to do a controlled delivery on you to get you...It's a pretty big setup that requires a fed or postal inspector to dress up like your everyday package delivery guy and get you to sign for the package so they can bust you for whats inside..I don't know about you guys but I know my mailman very well and if anybody but him tried to bring me a package then I would say I have no idea what he is talking about and to get off my property..Then I would jump out the back window gear and pinz in hand..LOL

Quote Originally Posted by buff87
    So are you saying this happened to you?

I would suggest if that's the case your first move is to admit nothing and
    seek legal councel asap... There's a ton of questions like did they produce
    a search warrant? To vague a question to really anwser the way you post
    it...
    no, they havent knocked on my door ( I pray that they dont)..one of my sources ( last resort )did get busted though. Ive orderedf from them a few times.

its literally turning into 3-4 bust per week it seems

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    you are not going to find someone on here that got busted due to an out of state source getting popped. Not enough manpower to do it. The controlled deliveries is when customs got it 1st or it got xrayed.

WARRANT WARRANT WARRANT thats the key.Without one tell them politely to leave your property and to suck a fat cock..If you do get raided depending on how big of a risk they think you are and where you live they might send a team in to secure the area for the detectives to snoop around..If your not deemed a threat most the time they just knock on your door and say sign this warrant....

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Mike
    you are not going to find someone on here that got busted due to an out of state source getting popped. Not enough manpower to do it. The controlled deliveries is when customs got it 1st or it got xrayed.
    This reminds me of an old saying "they don't know anything unless there told"

PrimoPup is offline Associate Member
    That is why u should never have more than 1 cycle in your possession at a time, the just incase factor. And if they did find it, they would just take it. I had a friend just get grabbed with 5lbs of hydro, he got 2 yrs probation, he was a first offender.

cobra1414 is offline Junior Member
    theres no better way to educate yourself about controlled deliveries and what actually happens with them., how they go down, etc. than to buy rick collins book "legal muscle"

answers ALL your questions about this kinda stuff, and tells you exactly what to do in the event you get popped

Live4thePump is offline Associate Member
    so when you're ordering a package the post office technically cant open it up right? They just x-ray it?

SpringsBridge7 Guest
    Friend of mine ordered a package from brazil,about a month later it comes in,half hour later he opens package theirs some weird device inside which turned out to be a motion detector so sheriff's could tell when its moved.Swat raids house finds the orderd cycle,about 8 vials of test, two gallons of ghb,two oz weed few grams yay and a couple rolls.
    Yeah bad day for him, this was in a college town and he was planning on med school so he had to Narc out some x and coke dealers so he wouldnt do serious time (3 to 10 years).Anyway i dont want to get into the discussion of narcing but he said if he would have left the package outside he would have been ok so my best advice is to not bring package inside and just leave it outside for at least a couple hours.
    Late
    Last edited by SpringsBridge7; 05-12-2005 at 03:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SpringsBridge7
    Friend of mine ordered a package from brazil,about a month later it comes in,half hour later he opens package theirs some weird device inside which turned out to be a motion detector so sheriff's could tell when its moved.Swat raids house finds the orderd cycle,about 8 vials of test, two gallons of ghb,two oz weed few grams yay and a couple rolls.
    Yeah bad day for him, this was in a college town and he was planning on med school so he had to Narc out some x and coke dealers so he wouldnt do serious time (3 to 10 years).Anyway i dont want to get into the discussion of narcing but he said if he would have left the package outside he would have been ok so my best advice is to not bring package inside and just leave it outside for at least a couple hours.
    Late
    I have heard osf this on international packages..Like you said just walk by the package all day then scoop it up and take it somewhere else to open it..I don't know I won't order international anymore..

PrimoPup is offline Associate Member
    I say if you have a package the size of a computer box arriving then yes, they are considering you a Dist, but you really think for one moment that they are going to go through all this trouble for a padded envelope with a hundred tabs? It will just get seized and kiss it goodbye. I am sure that they have a guide line that they have to follow, by that i mean amount, it cost thousands to have them do this kind of a raid, also i am sure the DA told them we can dot do anything more than a slap for x,z, or z so this is why guide lines are placed.!

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    As long as you weren't ordering what might be considered bulk
    amounts you're probably not going to be someone they look to
    investigate, but you really can't be sure anymore... I'd be careful
    about using the same address you used for awhile just to be safe..

Quote Originally Posted by Cuttup
    no, they havent knocked on my door ( I pray that they dont)..one of my sources ( last resort )did get busted though. Ive orderedf from them a few times.

SpringsBridge7 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimoPup
    I say if you have a package the size of a computer box arriving then yes, they are considering you a Dist, but you really think for one moment that they are going to go through all this trouble for a padded envelope with a hundred tabs? It will just get seized and kiss it goodbye. I am sure that they have a guide line that they have to follow, by that i mean amount, it cost thousands to have them do this kind of a raid, also i am sure the DA told them we can dot do anything more than a slap for x,z, or z so this is why guide lines are placed.!
    Their's not that many guidelines anymore it just comes down to the police in that local area and the district attorney.For example the story about the raid happend in gainesville florida (UF).Its a hillbilly type of town but their is crime,this was also a small package.Its up to the cops if they want to pursue or not.Police and district attorneys will pursue any investigation they feel will furthur their career and will **** anyones life up as much as they can just to get that conviction in their file.For example I was caught stealing bottles of vodka out of a storage closet outside of a club(Drunk stupid thing to do just ****ing around).Now I get arrested i get charged with burglary.Now the district attorney finds out that where the storage closet was located three floors up is a hotel.Now since the storage room and the hotel are all in the same building even though i was in the part of the building were the clubs were I was charged with burglary of an occupied structure.Now this changed everything Just because he could the D.A. found a way to get me charged with a higher class felony which would be alot more jailtime also make it look like i broke into someones home while they were their.Anyway i got off,what can i say im rich with a good lawyer but bottom line is that cops are out for themselves and will do anything to further themselves.Dont think a small package means anything,they can turn that into something crazy very easily. Late
    Last edited by SpringsBridge7; 05-12-2005 at 11:18 AM.

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Live4thePump
    so when you're ordering a package the post office technically cant open it up right? They just x-ray it?
    they'll open it up. i had some gear sent to a buddies house that was for me and him and customs cut a hole in it, took the gear and stuffed a seizure letter in it. nothing ever came from it. customs sent my friend a letter telling him they were going to drop the case if he didn't respond. it did however delay my cycle. oh well i didn't go to jail though.

Quote Originally Posted by punchrf
    they'll open it up. i had some gear sent to a buddies house that was for me and him and customs cut a hole in it, took the gear and stuffed a seizure letter in it. nothing ever came from it. customs sent my friend a letter telling him they were going to drop the case if he didn't respond. it did however delay my cycle. oh well i didn't go to jail though.
    I don't think there supposed to without a warrant but when has that stopped cops from anything...

bluestrm is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by punchrf
    Thats not the PO bro, that is customs. Different guidelines for them. Just like Fed-Ex, they have different guidelines. They can x-ray and open packs. The P.O. cannot unless the package is leaking or it was packed poorly and they can see in it.
    Domestic and Priority are the only way to go! Express packs and others are flown by airplane and that is the Fed Ex plane. There again, you risk the chance of an x-ray. USPS only has trucks, no planes, so your pack does fly with Fed-Ex.

Live4thePump is offline Associate Member
    can an x-ray really do that much. even if you got some vials...what would they see really? could they actually see whole vials or something?

Quote Originally Posted by SpringsBridge7
    Their's not that many guidelines anymore it just comes down to the police in that local area and the district attorney.For example the story about the raid happend in gainesville florida (UF).Its a hillbilly type of town but their is crime,this was also a small package.Its up to the cops if they want to pursue or not.Police and district attorneys will pursue any investigation they feel will furthur their career and will **** anyones life up as much as they can just to get that conviction in their file.For example I was caught stealing bottles of vodka out of a storage closet outside of a club(Drunk stupid thing to do just ****ing around).Now I get arrested i get charged with burglary.Now the district attorney finds out that where the storage closet was located three floors up is a hotel.Now since the storage room and the hotel are all in the same building even though i was in the part of the building were the clubs were I was charged with burglary of an occupied structure.Now this changed everything Just because he could the D.A. found a way to get me charged with a higher class felony which would be alot more jailtime also make it look like i broke into someones home while they were their.Anyway i got off,what can i say im rich with a good lawyer but bottom line is that cops are out for themselves and will do anything to further themselves.Dont think a small package means anything,they can turn that into something crazy very easily. Late
    the best part of all that is that for every smart DA there is there are 10 smarter defense attorneys. A good attorney would have you on probation for that. $$$ talks though...

I have never been arrested but i had a buddy get caught with a kilo and 10k ecstasy and was facing a min 15-25 yrs mandatory. he got probation only but it cost him 25k to get off.

kstone6tb is offline Junior Member
    I had a friend just get grabbed with 5lbs of hydro, he got 2 yrs probation, he was a first offender.
    DAmn bro, where you from?? That shit in Texas will get you at least 2 years in jail.

Quote Originally Posted by kstone6tb
    DAmn bro, where you from?? That shit in Texas will get you at least 2 years in jail.

Texas is one tough state. Wouldnt do anything illegal there. florida is so corrupt with a good attorney you walk on anything if you arent repeat offender.

wrestler152 is offline Associate Member
    i got a package today and it was stamped scan on it. I was worried. But i guess nothin happened

nj123 is offline Member
    ive been caught with roids, prescription drugs and weed and have only had probation.

Quote Originally Posted by nj123
    ive been caught with roids, prescription drugs and weed and have only had probation.
    Iam guessing good lawyer???

That is why u should never have more than 1 cycle in your possession at a time, the just incase factor. And if they did find it, they would just take it. I had a friend just get grabbed with 5lbs of hydro, he got 2 yrs probation, he was a first offender.
    Move to Canada. 5lbs hydro = almost nothing.

jo150 is offline Associate Member
    i will always get things shipped usps now.

nj123 is offline Member
    na the lawyer wasnt to great, spent 2,500 for him. Only went to court one time and got 2 years on probation and this wasnt my first offense. Also this is in Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by nj123
    na the lawyer wasnt to great, spent 2,500 for him. Only went to court one time and got 2 years on probation and this wasnt my first offense. Also this is in Texas.
    The american legal system is nuts..Ive gotton mutiple violent charges,just because I use the most expensive lawyer..So I end up with more dropped cases and plea bargains...My friend beat up some cops and he's doing 24 of a 27 year sentence..Oh, did a mention my friend had the misfortune of being poor and black and couldn't afford a good lawyer...

Knight1811 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Mike
    Any law enforcement entity can do a controlled delivery. Local PD, SO, State, Feds (Postal, DEA, and a whole host of others)...not just Customs...and there is not Customs anymore it is now ICE.

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    Quote Originally Posted by Knight1811
    Any law enforcement entity can do a controlled delivery. Local PD, SO, State, Feds (Postal, DEA, and a whole host of others)...not just Customs...and there is not Customs anymore it is now ICE.

oh

a couple years ago, a guy I went to school with got busted right outside of Gold's Gym. Fed all the way from Maine came to Md to personally get him. he was supplying most of the Gold's Gym members...selling it right at the gym (employee). He go gaight with tons of HGH, test, Dbol , EQ,..ect...and totally got off since daddy got him a right lawyer,.lol..his partner is serving 5-10...yet..he wasnt the true ring leader,...whack!

rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    What are the odds that my package will be seized or for that matter involved in a controlled delivery either where they knock on my door or instal a transmitting device. I found out about all of these potential problems after i bought my first international package an now I think I dont want it at all. What do I do, what do I look out for. I have a mailbox at my appt. complex so I think it will be delivered there. If the package is too big for my box they have bigger lock boxes they leave the package in and leave the key to the big box in my small mail box. I shouldnt have to pick it up from the post office. What are the odds of getting popped for a small deliver like 10 deca and 10 primabolan? Will they waste their time?

Will they watch my box?

What if I dont take that package out... and only take my other mail out, in essence "not actually possessing it"?

What are the odds of it being rigged with a sensor?

PLEASE HELP

THANKS

Quote Originally Posted by rhino1
    What are the odds that my package will be seized or for that matter involved in a controlled delivery either where they knock on my door or instal a transmitting device. I found out about all of these potential problems after i bought my first international package an now I think I dont want it at all. What do I do, what do I look out for. I have a mailbox at my appt. complex so I think it will be delivered there. If the package is too big for my box they have bigger lock boxes they leave the package in and leave the key to the big box in my small mail box. I shouldnt have to pick it up from the post office. What are the odds of getting popped for a small deliver like 10 deca and 10 primabolan? Will they waste their time?

Will they watch my box?

What if I dont take that package out... and only take my other mail out, in essence "not actually possessing it"?

What are the odds of it being rigged with a sensor?

PLEASE HELP

THANKS
    Wow settle down my friend...First of all i'd say one in ten packages that goes through customs gets busted..Thats bad, the good thing is with the type of order your talking about they would probably just send you a letter saying they snagged it if they did..They got kilo's of herion coming in..I dought your 20 bottles or whatever will take presidence..Dont worry about it, be smart and order domestic next time!Good Luck

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by clhp20
    I said LATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER and ran out the back door with gear, computer in hand...
    Thats what i would do.

jbarker111 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG
    The american legal system is nuts..Ive gotton mutiple violent charges,just because I use the most expensive lawyer..So I end up with more dropped cases and plea bargains...My friend beat up some cops and he's doing 24 of a 27 year sentence..Oh, did a mention my friend had the misfortune of being poor and black and couldn't afford a good lawyer...
    yea it's bullsh*t and they call that equal justice for all. this country is f*cked about some sh*t.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information