BOBBY D is offline Member

Alternating Inject Sites To Grow?

is it true guys that u have to switch up ur inject sites to spread the compounds evenly to grow & if u dont ur one site will be bigger or more deformed & noticeably ugly. right now im doing test/deca injects in my thighs & shoulders, is that good enough.(im not doin the gluts, too scared & not comfortable)

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    If you are just injecting 2x per week then I'd say that delts and glutes are just fine. I'm not sure that the site injection theory is quite accurate, I've done lots of site injections and didn't really observe any noticeable difference. If you were doing ed shots then I'd say to rotate injection sites but with long esters and 2 injections a week I'd say you're fine where you are.

BOBBY D is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    If you are just injecting 2x per week then I'd say that delts and glutes are just fine. I'm not sure that the site injection theory is quite accurate, I've done lots of site injections and didn't really observe any noticeable difference. If you were doing ed shots then I'd say to rotate injection sites but with long esters and 2 injections a week I'd say you're fine where you are.
    thats all i needed to know, thanks symatech!

bigmitch is offline New Member
    I really dont think that the injection site really causes much growth. I believe that injecting in the same spot can be painful with certain compounds, which is why it is alternated.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmitch
    I really dont think that the injection site really causes much growth. I believe that injecting in the same spot can be painful with certain compounds, which is why it is alternated.
    not to mention it also increases the chances of an abscess.

Thread Information