badmoto is offline Junior Member

Exclamation Going to Doctor but cant get in for a week!!!

I took 3 cc of tren (1cc eod at 75 to 100mgs) and it made my lower right side under my ribs have some pressure there. Anyway, I had this about a year ago on a tren cycle and I went to the doc and got tested and results came back good and he suggested I pulled a muscle. Well, I started tren last week and the same thing came back. I am trying to get to the doc but for some crazy reason I cant get in until next week and so I have all weekend to wonder why I have this light side cramp/ache/pump, or whatever. I have researched the threads on this board and found a lot of people with similar or exact symptoms but no answers as to why or what and what the doctors said. I seem to have to piss a lot more but I drink 1.5 gallons of water a day and once in a while the urine stings a little but I am taking so many cranberry extract and milk thistle pills that maybe it's affecting that too. I stopped the test and fina and am just waiting to get into the doc but really need your bros advice because I know a lot of you have had this and dealt with it. What was the outcome? I am anxious to get into the doc.

Sometimes when I urinate, I only go a small amount. Need some advice and experience here.

Reptile is offline Associate Member
    upper right side of abdomin is aprox. where ur liver is located.
    observe any sighns of liver problems, ie. brown/dark urine, clay colored stool, jaundice, ect..

phalanx is offline Associate Member
    go to a drop in clinic if ur really worried or emergency u dont need an appointment just depends if u got the guts to tell em what ur doing

probably not going to tell them what I am doing because my insuranc will pay for it and I dont want to make it hard to get insurance in the future. If my results come back bad or questionable, I will tell my doc for sure.

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by badmoto
    probably not going to tell them what I am doing because my insuranc will pay for it and I dont want to make it hard to get insurance in the future. If my results come back bad or questionable, I will tell my doc for sure.
    good idea

Thread Information