1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member

Which summer cycle?

I'm just starting my cut now as summer approaches and I can't decide if I should fill myself with more juice or go in the direction of other anabolics like LR3 IGF-1, Slin or PGF-2a... hGH is unfortunetly out of my price range and I'm looking more for lean muscle growth which I've heard IGF does better.

I'll probably use Slin either way but heres my choices as I see them (all AAS lengths are up to when I see the gains I'm looking for, I don't set durations anymore);

AAS Cycle:
    Dbol : 60mg /ED 4 weeks on/4 off (duration, may lower it, hurts my hair)
    Test E: 1000mg /week
    NPP: 1000mg /week
    Slin: working to 10iu's /ED - 4 weeks on/4 off (duration)

Other Cycle
    Test E: 1000mg /week
    LR3 IGF-1: 40mcg PWO /ED - 4 weeks on/4 off (ran twice)
    Slin: working to 10iu's /ED - 4 weeks on/4 off (duration)

I already have all the Test and Dbol I could ever use (homebrew) as well as Slin (Humalog). My budget for AAS is running thin though I could get NPP but then IGF would be a little more than I want to spend right now on BB drugs. I could also add Dbol into the 2nd cycle but I think it would mask the leaning effect of IGF with bloat. I'm interested in PGF2a but I can't seem to find a reputable place to aquire it (scammers need not apply).

Any suggestions on what to add or remove from either one? I'm going for lean mass but I find that to be diet dependant rather than gear. Taking Letro for bloat.

ElWrighty is offline New Member
    AAS Cycle looks the best out the two but how about takin' out the Dbol and using Adrol at 75mg ED bro

Quote Originally Posted by ElWrighty
    AAS Cycle looks the best out the two but how about takin' out the Dbol and using Adrol at 75mg ED bro
    I've got alot of Dbol laying around and Drol makes me feel pretty low while Dbol makes me feel great

ElWrighty is offline New Member
    yeah me to but i get great gains when mix it with Tren and Test E just go with Dbol then

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    if this is a summer cycle you dont want to look too bloated mate,would leave the dbol out,too much water.would run sum winny instead,or do tren with it,im 4 weeks into mine 1gram test e,eq and tren e,20-24 weeks lookin 4ward to summer,winny at the end.

fanatic is offline Member
    Im a newb, what does EQ stand for?

I've been thinking about running a gram of tren but the sweating aspect is a turn off when you know you probably won't be sleeping alone much lol tren for me is a winter drug ah I miss you tren. I'm prone to MPB (not from tren though, yay) so winny is out too, EQ could work but would it work better than NPP?

eq=equipoise

i think if your diet is in check you will hold less water on the eq,also you get the vascularity with the eq,i prefer it others might see it differently.

why no tren , just blame it on the heat or humidity....id personally add that in or another aas in. but if your down for the initial bloat then go for it. My perspective thoughts are to gain lean mass and cut up during summer and bulk up again in the winter. that way during winter i dont have to take my shirt off and be discouraged that my abs have faded away into oblivion. But its your choice. Is hGH way out of your price range? because if you could make a cycle using minimal substances i would go with hGH and a slin cycle. Then maybe adding the dbol in there since you say you have it "lyin around".... <--- i really wish i could say that about my anabolics. Well anyways good luck to ya. let me know how the slin works out for you, im always curious to hear the results of it. Just please be careful, i know your pro but that shyt can sketch me out... Good luck brotha

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Have you run insulin before when running igf-1 and slin together going hypo is more of a risk when the two are combined. And for the cycles I would go with #2 and add some anavar with it or tbol. And what about using test prop at like 150mg ed since you were going to use a gram.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    i like #2

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    i like #2
    so do i... a simple test e along with IGF, slin, and PGF will definetly be nice. In fact if one day i grow big enough balls i will run slin and PGF.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    so do i... a simple test e along with IGF, slin, and PGF will definetly be nice. In fact if one day i grow big enough balls i will run slin and PGF.

that is what i was thinking need biger balls for the slin

What is the status of PGF as far as legality goes? Is it available for "research" purposes like IGF? Because my pet platapus likes to beat up the neighbors pitbull and could use an edge...

Nicky B, I haven't run Slin with IGF so the first 4 weeks I plan on doing IGF, then when I quit IGF I'll do slin, the 3rd time will be run together - hoping to squeeze more gains out this way. Nothing against prop, I love ED injects (sorta) but I have enough Test E and Dbol on hand to last me a life time lol Letro keeps me drier than prop anyway.

Thread Information