PrimoPup is offline Associate Member

Thoughts for an Old timer?

Ok i am new here, but not new to the world of Oz, i was in a bad accident and have been cleared to go back to lifting weights after 3 years of rehabilitation. I am 45 years old and have been pumping iron for 30 of them years i did not try catnip (steroids ) until i was about 25yrs old, but i was always a health nut so never really did a Big Hard Cycle, actually i only did it to see what all the Hub Bub was about, I did a 12 week cycle, it was Blue D-bol, Deca , Primo, and Cleneb. I was 5'11" and 228lbs when i started and when i was done i was about 238lbs and broke through every sticking point i was at, so now i knew what the Hub Bub was about, i stuck to this cycle for years, or as long as a was able to get a script for the Deca, but never did more than 1 cycle a year and i always did it in April ( I am on the east Coast). So much junk out there now i am lost i always relied on my partner for his source and his wisdom, but sad to say he is gone now, i will never use a pin unless it is scripted, so unless my Dr will write me one, which i am going to ask her for Vials are out at the moment. But in them 3 years on inactivity i am now 262Lbs no big pot belly or anything just all around chubby i guess, i am going to do a before and after pic as soon as i get all my catnip in place, but anyway my ? to you guys would be this, i DO NOT want to get any bigger than i am now i would like to get back to about 220Lbs, i am thinking of a 4 week cycle of Anavar , Cleneb and D-Bol, but very low on the D-bol and if i do the D even in very low mgs would i still need to do the Nov and the Clom? Man i miss my bud...
    Any suggestions on a good 12 week cutting cycle would be appreciated.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimoPup
    Ok i am new here, but not new to the world of Oz, i was in a bad accident and have been cleared to go back to lifting weights after 3 years of rehabilitation. I am 45 years old and have been pumping iron for 30 of them years i did not try catnip (steroids ) until i was about 25yrs old, but i was always a health nut so never really did a Big Hard Cycle, actually i only did it to see what all the Hub Bub was about, I did a 12 week cycle, it was Blue D-bol, Deca , Primo, and Cleneb. I was 5'11" and 228lbs when i started and when i was done i was about 238lbs and broke through every sticking point i was at, so now i knew what the Hub Bub was about, i stuck to this cycle for years, or as long as a was able to get a script for the Deca, but never did more than 1 cycle a year and i always did it in April ( I am on the east Coast). So much junk out there now i am lost i always relied on my partner for his source and his wisdom, but sad to say he is gone now, i will never use a pin unless it is scripted, so unless my Dr will write me one, which i am going to ask her for Vials are out at the moment. But in them 3 years on inactivity i am now 262Lbs no big pot belly or anything just all around chubby i guess, i am going to do a before and after pic as soon as i get all my catnip in place, but anyway my ? to you guys would be this, i DO NOT want to get any bigger than i am now i would like to get back to about 220Lbs, i am thinking of a 4 week cycle of Anavar , Cleneb and D-Bol, but very low on the D-bol and if i do the D even in very low mgs would i still need to do the Nov and the Clom? Man i miss my bud...
    Any suggestions on a good 12 week cutting cycle would be appreciated.
    ok... i am 44... been doing for the past couple of years now.. if you insist on not sticking (and i would suggest that you do a HRT Hormone replacement thearopy) and anavar only cycle is what i would suggest.. 40-60mg ed 8 weeks with pct.. no need for nolva...

See your doc to see if they will do the HRT, and run the var as i described.. the dbol will cause alot of weight gain and water retention..

good luck..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

PrimoPup is offline Associate Member
    Thanks Spy that's what i thought just the VAR i just did not know if 20mgs a day of D would hurt.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimoPup
    Thanks Spy that's what i thought just the VAR i just did not know if 20mgs a day of D would hurt.
    it won't hurt.. it will swell you up..

and you shouldn't run 2 orals like that..

I have in the past.. worked great for me... but developed severe lower back pumps and pain.. (kidney).. so i only run the var...I do it with low dose test, but i'm taking 4iu of GH also..

great cycle..

Good luck..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Thread Information