candog22 is offline Junior Member

Test/Eq question

About 2 years ago I did a cycle of test ethenate and eq. While I was on it - it messed up my sex drive going from huge peaks to really low. It never really got back to where I wanted it - wondering if anyone had similar experience. OK, now here's were I tell ya all how dumb I am - no, I didnt take any anti-e's, mainly becasue it was getting better slowly, and then would regress.

I saw my dr. after the cycle and I had a little acne on my back - he asked me if I was doing a cycle and said in a year if things were not 100% back with my test level, he could perscribe that ointment that you put on your chest. Does anyone have experience with this? Does it work...should I go back to him?

Id appreciate feedback from anyone with similar experience... thansk.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    did you do correct pct after your cycle?

Err - no. Admittely, I read this board for a good year before moving forward - and that was one - probably most important - piece of advice I slacked on. So - I just became the poster child for being a dumb user.

Quote Originally Posted by candog22
    Err - no. Admittely, I read this board for a good year before moving forward - and that was one - probably most important - piece of advice I slacked on. So - I just became the poster child for being a dumb user.
    hit the nail right on the button!nuff said.

Ok - follow up question - Im looking at doing another cycle - taking into consideration the lessons learned. Will incorporating PCT into this have any effect on getting things back to normal...?

I am fortunate to have a libral doctor, so I will probably tell him up front what I am doing and do it under his supervision...so to speak...

you take the pct to get your own test up n runnin again that way you should keep a good percentage of wat youve gained on the cycle.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Proper PCT is the most important aspect of a cycle. What cycle you thinking of doing next?

getjacked123 is offline New Member
    Im doing an EQ only cycle, Im using Qv bold 200. Im going to run it at 400mg weekly.Injecting on saturdays and wednesdays. First shot was today.This is my second cycle First one was 500mg of qv test e/weekly and 600mg qv deca weekly.Never did PCT cause i was uneducated. But as far as i can tell i recovered fine.Im 20years old about 5'6 150lbs around 8-9% bf last time i checked. im not really looking for a quick gain/strength,just looking for more vascularity and hardness.Im going to run this for 10weeks. I kno that you should always use a test based with any cycle,but test seemed a little rough on the BP. Im probably going to add winny in week 10-15 about 50mg tabs ed.And this time follow up with the proper pct(ive done my research, from what i read so far 21 days after my last shot of eq start pct.Any advice or previous experience with EQ. Also how is EQ as far as stress on the heart. Please let me know if there is anything i should do different. Thanks!!!

yes i would add 500mg test weekly!if your last cycle consisted of 500mg test and 600mg deca weekly (wrong way round test should av bin higher) i cant see you gettin anythin off eq only at 400mg weekly,just my thoughts mate.

Thread Information