gspot10 is offline New Member

Arrow Vets opinion on clomid and cycles..please help

I just finished a 10 week cycle of tren and TEST and gained 23lbs of hard muscle. It was my first cycle ever (i'm 21) and i loved everything i got from it. I recently started taking clomid to cycle off and i lost like 8 lbs in the first week and a half. I take one pill a day of i think 40mg??? I only took Test Prop .5ml every other day ontop of 1ml everyother day of tren. My question is to what i can do to help keep my weight. My second question is if anyone had bad breakouts on their shoulders when they started their clomid or novadex cycle off?? My last question is that i am planning on doing another cycle of tren and Test b4 the fall...i was thinkin around the end of July(i just finished my 10 week cycle about a week and half ago) is the end of July too early to cycle again? If it is how long would u recomend waiting? All thoughts are appreciated as i am no expert in any regards on this stuff. Thanks

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Pheedno's PCT
    My post cycle therapy consists of a three compound administration which is designed so that there is a primary and secondary LH stimulator which both are maximizing potential early in the duration; with the primary being phased out in extended protocol. With the addition of an Aromatase Inhibitor, which makes the above possible, the individual will also endure less of an increase in Sex Hormone Binding Globulin, which allows free testosterone levels to reach base line at a much quicker pace. The individual will also see less of a problem in most cases with sexual libido as the bounding SHBG is controlled(to an extent). Below you will find my suggested bare minimum, as well as a sample of an extended protocol. Extended PCT protcol is cycle length dependant so the below is not the standard for all cycles

PCT for cycles 8-16wks:
    Day 1-30- .25mg L-dex + 100mg Clomid + 20mg Nolva

Extended protocol sample for a 12+ month cycle:
    Day 1-15_ .25mg L-dex + 100mg Clomid + 20mg Nolva
    Day 16-45_.25mg L-dex + 75mg Clomid + 20mg Nolva
    Day 46-65_.25mg L-dex + 20mg Nolva
    Day 66-80_.25mg L-dex

Now IMO, selective estrogen receptor modulators(SERMs) such as Clomiphine and Tamoxifen are selective to which tissues they bind too. Clomid being selective to the suprapituitary, while Tamox is selective to breast, bone, and liver ERs. I've come to this conclusion based on the comparison of studies on both SERMs. In every study showing benefit to HPTA from tamoxifin, the duration of the administration is 3-12months(This includes studies cited by William Llewellyn in his Nolva vs Clomid article). In studies showing levels of LH, FSH, and Testosterone checked after short durations of tamox, they were either insignificant, or their was an actual drop. I believe this is because tamox selectively works at the mammery(as well as bone and liver), thus taking longer for LH stimulation to occur.
    With clomid, benefit to gonadotrophin concentrations, LH, FSH, and serum testosterone can be seen in short periods of 2-6wks. Because of the apparent selective nature of the two, and given our usual PCT duration, clomid is by far superior at LH stimulation than Nolva. Now both is the wise choice for a couple of reasons:

1. Nolva acts as the preventive measure to the estrogen flux
    occured PC while clomid is the primary LH stimulator(Even more so in the case an AI is not used).
    2. If your running a longer PCT, clomid needs to be discontinued after a while as it has been shown to desensitize GnRH, this due, IMO, to it's selective nature to the suprapituitary. In the longer forms of PCT, the clomid will be phased out, leaving Nolva and L-dex

Arimidex (or L-dex)
    Estrogen is the main inhibitence of restoring HPTA, and AI administration has been shown to increase gonadotrophin concentrations and serum Testosterone by up to 50%. In addition, by adding L-dex, the inhibitence of excess estrogen allows Tamox to work greater at LH stimulation in the begining stages of PCT, since the need to prevent binding in the mammery is lessened by the reduction in estrogen biosynthesis

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    you can see from this, you aren't taking nearly enough to maintain.. the best thing you can do is purchase the above mentioned regamine and begin as soon as possible..

or start your prop again until you get the clomid/nolva in hand..

good luck.,.
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    The pills would be 25mg or 50mg each of clomid. I would hit up 100mg ed right before bed for about 3 weeks and then drop to 50mg for about one more week. Raise your food intake when coming off, also rest, and finally train very intensely but lower the volume(45 minutes of lifting)... These things will help you keep your gains. Fluctuating hormones can cause breakouts, research acne to find several methods and one might help you. Beginning another cycle should happen after you are fully recovered... But without blood tests nobody can be completely sure, that is why they say time on=time off.

I only got like 15 pills of Clomid from a friend and i just checked it is 40mg. I don't know where to get more due to the fact that he is gone now. From what you are sayin i am not gettin even close to enough clomid a day. If i was only taking 40mg once a day for 15 days, i won't be gettin close to enough according to you. Where can i get more clomid?

Quote Originally Posted by gspot10
    I only got like 15 pills of Clomid from a friend and i just checked it is 40mg. I don't know where to get more due to the fact that he is gone now. From what you are sayin i am not gettin even close to enough clomid a day. If i was only taking 40mg once a day for 15 days, i won't be gettin close to enough according to you. Where can i get more clomid?
    You sure it is clomid??? and get some right here at the top right hand of your screen. AR Research it is a research chemical. buy up

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    you should have researched way more before jumping into gear, that way you wouldve avoided all of these problems

i'm lookin at the stuff right now and it is a prescription from a doc and it is called Strattera atomoxetine HCI 40mg...do you know anything bout this??

It is not clomid... strattera is the non-amphetimine form of ritalin. For kids with hyper activity.

i'm lookin at the AR site right now....what should i look for/buy...where is it located at in the site?

In the research chemical section, clomiphene citrate is the generic name.

i just talked to the kid and it is not strattera...he just put the pills in clomid in that bottle to transport it...he said it is clomid

Quote Originally Posted by gspot10
    i just talked to the kid and it is not strattera...he just put the pills in clomid in that bottle to transport it...he said it is clomid
    Then what is the mg per tablet?

Godspeed is offline Associate Member
    As mentioned, buy THIS

Legit, high quality and great service.

Read more HERE if interested in further info, etc.

50mg/tablet...is 45bucks a legit payment for the clomid citrate

Godspeed is offline Associate Member
    Are you talking about the AR-R stuff? It's liquid, not tablets and the bottle is 70ml - 35mg/ml

If you're talking about some other source, we would definitely need to know how many 50mg tablets you're getting for $45.00. One would be a massive rip-off.

Thread Information