bignig is offline Junior Member

Arrow can anyone please friggen help me!

i was wondering how many bottles of each i would need for my pct after a m1t cycle... i need nolva clen and clomid.... i plan to buy from the review and research..... and this is how much i need of each for the whole pct cycle... 840mg of nolva..... 1800 os clomid.... and i dont know how much i should use of clen(any advice).... ok well thanks for the help... once again i need to know how many bottles of each i should have to buy ... my pct shedule is as followss

Weeks 5-8: 40 mg ED of Nolvadex for the first two weeks, Then down to 20 mg ED of Nolvadex
    Weeks 5-8: Clomid Therapy, 300 mg of clomid first day, 100 mg of clomid next 10 days, 50 mg of clomid for final 10 days of clomid therapy.

mix in clen with that above.... also should i take milk thistle while in pct or while im taking m1t..? if you could write back it would be great....!!

also is review and research good.. can i get in trouble for ordering any of the pct from them by the gov or anyone

asterix is offline Banned
    dont wanna piss on your parade mate, but i wouldnt bother with m1t, stick around ull soon come across sites that sell steroids , i tried m1t an all i got was constipated and tired ..

bignig is offline Junior Member
    well on acounter i already bought the m1t's and ive read of many people who saw very good gains... i am going to try them.. soo can anyne answer the questions i have posted????

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    If you can't figure out how many bottles you need, then IMHO you don't need any at all, or any gear, for that matter. It is of upmost importance that you be able to do simple arithmetic, if you are self-administering AAS. Break the problem down... you know what your doses are, you know how many tabs in a bottle, and I really don't see how you could be having difficulty here. Yes, we could spell it out for you, but you would not be learning to do it for yourself; you would be blindly accepting advice from strangers; and you would be unable to verify our calculations, which after all, could be wrong... maybe in the case of a few mischevious persons, deliberately wrong.

Thread Information