ugly is offline Junior Member

high bloodpressure

hey guys....im just woundering about something.if you have high bloodpressure and are on medication,can you use roids anyway if you dont do the heavy stuff???will the medication mess up the effect of the steroids ?do they have any effect on each other???thanks for any help

anyone?????

FinaGuy is offline Associate Member
    gear and high blood preasure isnt exaclty yhe greatest mix... your bp would most likely go up even more while on gear...

and as far as the medication altercating the effect of the gear, im not to sure could be a good possibilty, depends on what your taking... i know Howthorne Berry Extract will lower bp...

but ill bump it for anymore input...

Aboot is offline Banned
    You can use steroids while on BP meds, there should be no complications. However, you will have to continue to monitor your BP and make sure that it does not get out of control. If it does, you'll have to get off ASAP.

deuce-is-loose is offline Associate Member

Talking

I wont recomend it, its to risky. Gear makes your blood presure ski-rocket anyways. Becareful bro

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Aboot
    You can use steroids while on BP meds, there should be no complications. However, you will have to continue to monitor your BP and make sure that it does not get out of control. If it does, you'll have to get off ASAP.
    I agree I would monitor it closely and if need be increase the dosage of your bp medication. Actually with that said tell your doctor that you think your bp is a little higher and maye he'll increase the dosages for you.

Smile

okey,thank you guys.

Thread Information