selwan is offline New Member

Smile What is the best TEST?

Hi all

I am a new user. I have been reading pages and pages of your stuff but your all abbreviating and stuff so I gotta ask you guys some basic questions...

1. I have read a number of people stating that a good beginner cycle would involve using test at 500mg/week... I believe this to be a good start but what I want to know is what are some brand names of Test so I can get them?

2. What does PCT stand for? Is it Post Cycle ....something... if so what would be the best routine to follow after an 8 week regimen of Test?

I am from the UK...

cheers guys
    Last edited by selwan; 05-11-2005 at 04:18 PM.

English Power Lifter is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by selwan
    Hi all

I am a new user. I have been reading pages and pages of your stuff but your all abbreviating and stuff so I gotta ask you guys some basic questions...

1. I have read a number of people stating that a good beginner cycle would involve using test at 500mg/week... I believe this to be a good start but what I want to know is what are some brand names of Test so I can get them?

2. What does PCT stand for? Is it Post Cycle ....something... if so what would be the best routine to follow after an 8 week regimen of Test?

3. Any advice on obtaining some of these things for a guy living in the UK?

cheers guys
    Hi, im in UK too. PCT=post cycle therapy , essential at the end of every cycle. There are many differant testosterones and brands. I personally like Norma hellas test enanthate and organon sustanon . test.e contains just one ester, so blood wont be all over the place throughout day, it will simply go up and then down. Sust has 4 esters releasing at differant times, some short and some long acting. As a beginner test.e would be a better bet as the test releases slow and gradually. the gains are usually more maintainable after discontinuing as the gains were obtained slower.

selwan is offline New Member
    thanks pal...appreciate your advice.

Any recommendations for PCT cycles after only using Test E?

creepS is offline Banned
    hi,welcome to the board.
    1. if you can get Testosteron Depo from Galenika(Serbia) it my favourite,but any test,as long as its real will do the job.

2. PCT= Post Cycle Therapy which is used to get you natural test production back as soon as possible and its a MUST if one wants to keep their gains.

3. i would delete this no.3 because its against the rules

English Power Lifter is offline Junior Member
    PCT using clomid and HCG

The list below determines when you should start Clomid. Select from the list any steroids you've used in your cycle and whichever one has the latest starting point is the time to commence Clomid. For example, if Dianabol , Sustanon and Winstrol were cycled, the time for administering Clomid should be 3 weeks post cycle, as Sustanon remains active in the body for the longest period of time.

Steroid Time after
    last administration Length of
    Clomid Cycle
    Anadrol50/Anapolan50: 8 - 12 hours 3 weeks
    Deca durabolan: 3 weeks 4 weeks
    Dianabol: 4 - 8 hours 3 weeks
    Equipoise : 17 - 21 days 3 weeks
    Finajet/Trenbolone : 3 days 3 weeks
    Primabolan depot: 10 - 14 days 2 weeks
    Sustanon: 3 weeks 3 weeks
    Testosterone Cypionate : 2 weeks 3 weeks
    Testosterone Enanthate /Testaviron: 2 weeks 3 weeks
    Testosterone Propionate : 3 days 3 weeks
    Testosterone Suspension : 4 - 8 hours 2-3 weeks
    Winstrol 8 - 12 hours 2-3 weeks

Doses of HCG
    Smaller doses, more frequently during a cycle will give best overall results with least unwanted side effects. Somewhere between 500iu and 1000iu per day would be best over about a two-week period. These doses are sufficient to avoid/rectify testicular atrophy without increasing oestrogen levels too dramatically and risking gynecomastia . This dosing schedule also avoids the risk of permanently down-regulating the LH receptors in the testes. I try to take 500iu's every 3rd or 4th day while on cycle. But the norm is to use 3000i.u. a week for three weeks after discontinuing your cycle.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    here's how to do a good PCT

Pheedno's PCT

Thread Information