g0dzi11a is offline New Member

like pulling teeth to get a screen name!!!

hey, i'm new to the board, i work in a gym and have recently come off a shoulder injury. a friend suggested test enth, 400 mg a week for 8 weeks. i've been reading about side affects from estrogen and want to minimize recovery time as well. what do you guys recomend?

SoSwole is offline Junior Member
    Test Enanthate is fine. Bump it to 500MG/Week an run it for 10 Weeks atleast. You cang et some Arimidex or Femara to keep the bloat down.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    8 weeks too short up it to at least 10-12!

tempbrit is offline Member
    I recommend that you do some research for yourself. Do not just listen to your buddies and guys at the gym. Be certain that the information you use to make your decisions is accurate.

Prior to anyone recommending any cycles, you need to provide some personal info including age, weight, experience lifting, experience using AAS, etc.

I would say that almost all research you do will point you towards a slightly longer cycle than 8 weeks. It takes 4 to 5 weeks for Test e to kickin.

Can't really comment on the rest without more detailed info.

Mid twenties ,ex wrestler, good lifting experience, 180 lbs.

i clicked on Arimidex , is that a legit site?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You may want to run some deca with your test to help with recovery. It works wonders on my joints and I know guys who swear buy it for other injuries. Yes the site is legit.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    400mg test E for 8 weeks is an okayish first cycle... you will learn a lot about how well you tolerate AAS and if you are or are not prone to gyno. You will hopefully learn how to eat and train on gear. You will learn about pct and how your body and mind behave when your test levels are pretty nearly zeroed out. Your gains will not be spectacular, though. A longer cycle will definitely increase your bang for the buck. 10-12 weeks is good... you shouldn't need hcg for that length and that dosage of test.

Rickson's suggestion on the deca is spot-on for joint support. Nevertheless, consider doing just the test for this cycle, and incorporating deca or maybe eq into your next cycle, which ought to be a serious bulking cycle unless you are already big as a house. Why test-only for the first cycle? Because that way you know what drug is causing what gains and what side effects, with no guessing. Start out simple and you build a sound base of knowledge and experience. Test E or C, and Deca, go together like peas and carrots. That is a very popular stack with a proven track record.

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    You may want to run some deca with your test to help with recovery. It works wonders on my joints and I know guys who swear buy it for other injuries. Yes the site is legit.
    took the words right off my keyboard

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    if you do run test with the deca you will also need to run 200mg of b-6.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Dont mean to be a thread whore but good members answer this post so, does EQ do the same to joints as deca , sorry again

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    no eq will not help the joints some times it will make is worse

Thread Information