miguy82 is offline Associate Member

Here's my story...

Ok i know this is my first actual post on here but, ive been reading and researching this board for over a yr 1/2.

Here's my story... ok ill be 23 in 2 1/2 weeks, i did my first stupid cycle at 21. Just like many others i idnt research before i did it and learned the hard way, no pct etc. if ur wondering what i did, it was sus 250, at only 250 per week , and that was once a week inject . so i did that for 10 weeks i believe, gained about 20lbs and with no damn pct sme how keep 12-14. now that i know sus should and needs to be injected eod or e3d to have full benifit from the short esters. i cant believe i was stupid to do that, acne got kinda bad on back chest etc.

then 6 mo later did a m1t cycle , which i liked. i believe i gained 6-7 lbs in a few weeks(only did a 2weeker). took some 6oxo which i thought helped, even know i should have takin some nolva and clomid but thats in the past.

So now i wanna do another PROPER cycle , i talked to my guy and hes gonna get back with me. i wanted to plan on doing just a single ester perferibly test e or test c, which ever. i dont really plan on stacking it with ne thing, i just planed doing it at 500mg for weeks 1-10 , also id be running nolva from ar-r at prob 10-20mg ed thru cycle so i wouldnt get ant symptoms of gyno and for pct , i was thinking nolva at 60mg/day for 2 weeks then 2 weeks at 40mg. ive been reading on here in threads that clomid is a mst for pct but then again ive been reading that nolva is better for pct, and i was steering towards just just nolva thru and post cuz ive read bad sides of clomid, and believe me i dont want those extra sides that ive heard people have. i can get acne bad on back and some on face but i think it was worse when i did that stupis 1st timer cycle that i broke out bad cuz my test levels were not even close to stable at all , which in turn cuzed me to have bacne and oily ass skin.. so now , can u guys plz tell me what u think, plz no flaming, but u think ill be fine with just running nolva for pct at 60mg 2 weeks and 40mg 2 weeks then a pos 20mg for 2 weeks. i wanna steer clear kinda from clomid but if 100% of people say i def need it, ill be more willing to take it. THANKS

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    wow that's alot to read
    bump for someone who is add free

miguy82 is offline Associate Member
    lmfao , ya sorry didnt realize i wrote that much.,, guess i didnt think it out before i typed it out.lol, sorry for the long azz thread i should have and could have made it shorter by prob like 80%. but and help is always appreciated, thanks

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    allright bro
    wk 1-12 500mg test e @ 250mg X2 per week
    wk 1-12 10mg nolva ed
    clomid pct
    you can frontload with a 500mg inject on your first day if ya want

Thread Information