Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion

tribulus terrestris question help

thinking of odering tribulus terrestris extract.

any advice?

worth the money or not?

you reccomend a good product/ best one on the market?

thinking of doing 1000mg/day 5days on, 2days off for 8 weeks, sound good???

thanks for help guys!

***i dont need nolva or pct right?
    no prohormones, just increasing natural test?

ew bump

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I love the stuff..I take it at 4 grams ED all year round..I praise it as the best legal supplement available...

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    and no nolva shouldn't be needed..Ive heard in rare cases that guy have started developing gyno of it's use, so some nolva on hand just in cas wouldn't be a bad idea..

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    1,000mg a day?? you wont notice anything from that, I like 5,000-7,000mg a day, especially on cycle and ESPECIALLY during PCT

Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    1,000mg a day?? you wont notice anything from that, I like 5,000-7,000mg a day, especially on cycle and ESPECIALLY during PCT

not taking during cycle.

off cycle.

is it a waste then?

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Quote Originally Posted by Jantzen4k
    not taking during cycle.

off cycle.

is it a waste then?
    not really, atleast for me, considering it costs 2.4 cents a gram if you buy in powder, throw in the caps and a capping device and its 2.7 cents a gram

beavertrap is offline Associate Member
    Yup. This is the ticket. I go with the cheap twin lab Tribulus Fuel and it works great for me. My wife does not like it though. I chase her around the house with a boner all the time. Trib makes me silly.

Quote Originally Posted by beavertrap
    Yup. This is the ticket. I go with the cheap twin lab Tribulus Fuel and it works great for me. My wife does not like it though. I chase her around the house with a boner all the time. Trib makes me silly.

did u get good gains from trib?

anyone?

longislandbeast is offline New Member
    is there any risk of side effects such as hair loss with tribulus?

chris2wire is offline Member
    trib SHUT ME DOWN.

I put this in the other thread.

I took it at 5.5g per day, with only 1g being the recommended dosage, and im sure it up'd my gains considerably (as well as testosterone ).

But when i stopped it shut me down. i got lethargic for over a week, i couldnt get boners as I just plainly had no sex drive period, and I may have lost some gains...

If someone is scared of AAS or something, a very high dosage of trib may help but I really think you should taper off (PCT may be going to far)

TheMindOfRoss is offline Banned

I am the Trib Master

I used Tribulus for YEARS as a Natural bodybuilder(Until i made the leap) It is the MOST EFFECTIVE legal supplement(and more effective than certain illegal drugs) at rasing ENDOGENOUS levels of testosterone (and possibly other androgens). HOWEVER--not ALL TRIB IS CREATED EQUAL! MOST trib is GARBAGE, not containg ANY or very LITTLE of the ACTIVE ingredient known as PROTODICOCIN--which is a steroidal saponin that is responsible for triggering the onset of LH and FSH release--subsequently elevating test levels to the HIGH normal range(+2,000/nl). You MUST have a product containing at LEAST 10% PROTODICION--NOT just "Frustanol Saponins". The best product on the market is Tribex, followed by Tribestan and Vitrix. WORTH EVERY PENNY. WHILE ON cycle, your balls will stay plump. And used in conjunction with clomid as PCT will enable you to retain more gains than ever though possible. As for HAIRLOSS--YES it is possible. i speak from experience. If you are genetically predisposed, the elevated DHT can have its affect. It should be VERY MINOR however. ALSO...use another herb known as Eurycoma Longfolia, or "Tongkat Ali".....GOOD SHIT.....

Live4thePump is offline Associate Member
    Tribex...love the stuff....biotest makes some good products

Do you take the recommended dose of tribex, or do you up it?

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMindOfRoss
    I used Tribulus for YEARS as a Natural bodybuilder(Until i made the leap) It is the MOST EFFECTIVE legal supplement(and more effective than certain illegal drugs) at rasing ENDOGENOUS levels of testosterone(and possibly other androgens). HOWEVER--not ALL TRIB IS CREATED EQUAL! MOST trib is GARBAGE, not containg ANY or very LITTLE of the ACTIVE ingredient known as PROTODICOCIN--which is a steroidal saponin that is responsible for triggering the onset of LH and FSH release--subsequently elevating test levels to the HIGH normal range(+2,000/nl). You MUST have a product containing at LEAST 10% PROTODICION--NOT just "Frustanol Saponins". The best product on the market is Tribex, followed by Tribestan and Vitrix. WORTH EVERY PENNY. WHILE ON cycle, your balls will stay plump. And used in conjunction with clomid as PCT will enable you to retain more gains than ever though possible. As for HAIRLOSS--YES it is possible. i speak from experience. If you are genetically predisposed, the elevated DHT can have its affect. It should be VERY MINOR however. ALSO...use another herb known as Eurycoma Longfolia, or "Tongkat Ali".....GOOD SHIT.....

hey could you post a site where to get that supplement online the good stuff your speaking of..please...thanks man sounds great ide like to give it a try.

does it do anything for strength ??

never mind i see sry..is that optimum company any good??

The Old Frenchy is offline Junior Member
    We are all different. I took it before and it did nothing at all to me ...

anyone else? did it do anything for strength for you guys??

just curious..thanks

The Old Frenchy is offline Junior Member
    Absolutely nothing for the strenght, it's a waste of money. In one study of two groups, one with trib and the other with placebo, they don't find any difference of test level between the two groups.But like I said above, we are all different, try it there's noi side with it. You can search in this site, write : tribulus or trib

thanks bro gonna give it a try this week ... hey do you have problems Priv-Mess people i ask because i see your new..i cannot pm anyone. i dont know y, i have 65 post. whats the deal with that shit you know?

Lazyboy13 is offline New Member
    Never heard of it

Quote Originally Posted by Lazyboy13
    Never heard of it

do u want a cookie then?

4spain is offline Associate Member
    Have you guys tried P6 Extreme by Cellucor. Here is the bio. Based on this info I want to add it into my PCT (clomid & Nolva). tell me what you think?

www.cellucor.com

Product Information

Elevating testosterone levels is one of the best ways to increase your anabolic , or muscle building, state. This technique enhances muscle growth by stimulating protein synthesis, or the process by which your body utilizes amino acids, the building blocks of protein, to build new tissue. Our product development team concluded that we could bend the outer limits of free testosterone in the blood by combining the following components: 1) An advanced blend of steroidal saponins, 2) An innovative IGF-1 co-factor, 3) A novel estrogen blocker, and 4) A breakthrough enzyme inhibitor.

Key Element #1.
    The first mechanism found in P6 to help maximize your anabolic state involves steroidal saponins and natural testosterone production. These saponins indirectly stimulate the pituitary gland to increase LH (luteinizing hormone), which is responsible for signaling testosterone production. Keep in mind, not all steroidal saponins are created equal. After testing various compounds and new processing methods, we developed a novel formulation of herbs containing an extremely high level of active steroidal saponins. This advanced blend, which is exclusively found in P6 , contains the following components: Probesterol™, Fenusterols®, and Chlorophytum Borivilianum.

Key Element #2.
    Another mechanism found in P6 to help maximize your anabolic state involves IGF-1 and testosterone. IGF-1 contains various growth factors which have been shown to increase testosterone through a process called steroidogenesis, or the synthesis of steroid hormones. Therefore, we added an innovative IGF-1 co-factor called Ketovar™ to further enhance your anabolic state while taking P6 .

Key Element #3.
    As a beneficial and preventative measure, we added a third mechanism to P6 involving hormone conversion. Since the body has a tendency to convert excess testosterone to estrogen, we added Diindolynmethane, a “true” estrogen blocker, to do the following: 1) Reduce the potential negative side effects associated with estrogen build-up and 2) Enhance the anabolic effects of P6 by allowing your excess testosterone to remain in a “free” and unbound state.

Key Element #4.
    And finally, to enhance the anabolic effects of P6 to a level we consider “EXTREME , ” we focused on inhibiting the CYP3A4 enzyme. This enzyme plays a key role in regulating the actual absorption levels of various drugs and chemicals after they are ingested. By adding a specific form of Dihydroxybergamottin, which has been shown to inhibit the release of this enzyme, we were able to dramatically improve the overall absorption of P6 .

TheMindOfRoss is offline Banned

You people don;t listen

You guys DON'T LISTEN. It is ONLY a STANDARDIZED Tribulus EXTRACT with 10% PROTODIOCIN that will rasie you TEST LEVELS. TRIBULUS itself does NOTHING! AND YES, your strength will sky-rocket, European athletes have known this for years. As for those who say there have been studies proving Tribulus is ineffective at raising test, these tests were NOT conducted USING TRIBEX, or TRIBESTAN or ANY standardized TRIBULUS EXTRACT--they just used the RAW plant! Optimum Nutrition DOES NOT use a standardized extract. Tribex is readily avaliable at any online supplement store, as is "Red Kat", the most potent "tongkat Ali" supp on the market.

Nikolaus777 is offline Junior Member
    I bought the Optimum Nut and it dont work.
    Once I noticed no results, I did some research and found out I gots the wrong doo-doo

cb11mass is offline Junior Member
    took tribex... thought it was awsome gained some size and strength. maybe the placebo affect but idc it worked

Thread Information